Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A PICTURE WORTH 1,000 WORDS

My money is on a massive landslide Trump victory.  I don't think it's possible for the dems gather enough phoney ballots to over come the huge majority of Americans who are voting for Trump!  

Below is the summary of events since Labor Day. President Trump has now held events with more than a half a million event goers while Biden has entertained less than a thousand.   link

A total of 640,070 people waited hours and days to see Trump, 764 went to see Biden.

Rally-Tally-Oct-27-422x600.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

SCIENCE, we must trust and do what Dr. Fauci says!!!!

Not like you to peddle out of context misinformation.....getting nervous perhaps?  Seems like Trump nation is really ramping up their rhetoric, as well as those around these parts ramping up the divisive name calling (not you).  As always, just an observation.

GO RV, then BV

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I thought it was funny.  I’m not nervous, why should I be?  

Dont lose your sense of humor Shabbs.  I didn’t like all your cartoons on Trump but some were funny.  

No chance of me losing my sense of humor, Pitcher.....For example, I thought ALL of the Trump cartoons I posted were funny as hell.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

If you actually think that The Corrupt, child molesting Biden is taking the right choice for winning a presidential election then let me refer you to the Hildabeast of 2016.

Oh 2016, when millions and millions of Democrats and progressives stayed home on election day because HRC was a sure victor....Yep, I remember it well.  B)

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

On 10/28/2020 at 12:03 PM, Shabibilicious said:

Oh 2016, when millions and millions of Democrats and progressives stayed home on election day because HRC was a sure victor....Yep, I remember it well.  B)

GO RV, then BV

OMgoodness, you really are running out of new material now. Or is it that you actually think people are so stupid and have forgotten that the Democratic Communist party and their Lunatic leftists cried for 4 years about how Hildabeast had 3.5 million more votes than Trump. 

Now you're claiming the Beast lost because the Lunatic leftists stayed home :facepalm1:

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

OMgoodness, you really are running out of new material now. Or is it that you actually think people are so stupid and have forgotten that the Democratic Communist party and their Lunatic leftists cried for 4 years about how Hildabeast had 3.5 million more votes than Trump. 

Now you're claiming the Beast lost because the Lunatic leftists stayed home :facepalm1:

Not at all.....she did indeed have 3.5 million more votes and millions of her supporters did stay home on election day.....the early numbers this year say they aren't making the same mistake this time around.  Early and mail-in voting this year has already surpassed the amount of either candidates total numbers in 2016.....by much more in Trump's case.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, KDuesing said:

Shabibilicious im not really sure if you could social distance a mob like trump had show up and the sunshine will kill a lot of the virus outside like that, but it is easy as pie when you only have like 20 people like Biden did.

I'm sure the sun kills all the covid spit being shared by the Trump masses packed shoulder to shoulder, no worries.  The interesting thing about voting booths is....they're just like a Biden rally, isolated.  :D

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1