Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

17 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

The Trump covid super spreader rally in Nebraska did have quite an impressive turnout.  

Hundreds of Trump supporters stuck on freezing cold Omaha airfield after rally, 7 taken to hospitals

https://news.yahoo.com/hundreds-trump-supporters-stuck-freezing-122800928.html

GO RV, then BV

I guess the "reporter" thinks the winter weather is Trumps fault and the people were forced to go out and stand in it. :lmao:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Wake up my good man, I've recently professed how much I doubt you're foolish enough to even believe the tripe you publish here.  Not to mention that I've repeatedly expressed my feelings of respect and love towards you. 

I simply cannot and WILL NOT EVER believe that you are as vile or despicable as the leaders of the Democratic Communist party. 

Therefore, you SHOULD NEVER take my comments personally, as they are directed to leadership. 

You should say that then the first time......and stop making that same grammar mistake over and over again.  All that said, I will inform you, once again, my vote is a vote against Trump, not for Democrats.....just as you claim to vote against Democrats and plug your nose while filling in the Trump space on the ballot. 

GO RV, then BV

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

You should say that then the first time......and stop making that same grammar mistake over and over again.  All that said, I will inform you, once again, my vote is a vote against Trump, not for Democrats.....just as you claim to vote against Democrats and plug your nose while filling in the Trump space on the ballot. 

GO RV, then BV

See we have more in common than you think :backflip:

But my candidate claims to want to preserve America. 

Yours will utterly destroy America just with his energy program alone. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

The weather is not Trump's fault....but holding a covid super spreader rally in subzero temperatures certainly is.

GO RV, then BV

People have choices. No one forced them out there. Maybe they wanted to support their president more than they fear C19. I know I would. Hiding from this thing is only going to prolong the inevitable. Just like every other virus out there. It has been turned loose and we have to live or die with it.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, nstoolman1 said:

People have choices. No one forced them out there. Maybe they wanted to support their president more than they fear C19. I know I would. Hiding from this thing is only going to prolong the inevitable. Just like every other virus out there. It has been turned loose and we have to live or die with it.

Understood.

image.png.fc455bbd660c00a9c7ba1be8522ec819.png

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

On 10/28/2020 at 12:05 PM, Shabibilicious said:

Oh, your "candidate"....so Trump is your guy.  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

As it says in my signature below, the Constitution is my guy. So yes I will be voting SOLID 

Republican down ticket and that includes Donald J. Trump. Failure to do so  will mean the 

end of The United States of America and welcome to Venezuela. 

• Upvote 3

On 10/29/2020 at 2:44 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

THIS IS HOW YOU WIN AN ELECTION 

This is why he will win. He is more personal, he isn’t afraid to have someone come up on stage. He wants people to be recognized, he is for the people. The demonrats are all about their power and are getting in full panic mode right now. Watching some of the programming and hearing them speak, you can hear it in their voice. Almost to the point of being in tears. Cry away buttercups!

• Thanks 2

PHOTOS: President Donald Trump Speaks to Tens of Thousands in Butler, Pennsylvania

US President Donald Trump speaks during a rally at Pittsburgh-Butler Regional Airport in Butler, Pennsylvania on October 31, 2020. (Photo by MANDEL NGAN / AFP) (Photo by MANDEL NGAN/AFP via Getty Images)

President Donald Trump addressed tens of thousands of supporters at a rally on Saturday evening, Oct. 31, in Butler, Pennsylvania, ahead of Election Day on Tuesday.

Oil and Gas Workers for Trump (Keith Srakocic / Associated Press)

People wearing hardhats make their way to viewing area at the Pittsburgh-Butler Regional Airport before a campaign stop for President Donald Trump, Saturday, Oct. 31, 2020, in Butler, Pa. (AP Photo/Keith Srakocic)

Amish at Butler (Jeff Swensen / Getty)

BUTLER, PA – OCTOBER 31: Supporters of President Donald Trump wait to hear him speak for a campaign rally at Pittsburgh-Butler Regional Airport on October 31, 2020 in Butler, Pennsylvania. Donald Trump is crossing the crucial state of Pennsylvania in the last few days of campaigning before Americans go to the polls on November 3rd to vote. Trump is currently trailing his opponent Joe Biden in most national polls. (Photo by Jeff Swensen/Getty Images)

Trump supporter at Butler (Jeff Swensen / Getty)

BUTLER, PA – OCTOBER 31: Supporters of President Donald Trump wait to hear him speak for a campaign rally at Pittsburgh-Butler Regional Airport on October 31, 2020 in Butler, Pennsylvania. Donald Trump is crossing the crucial state of Pennsylvania in the last few days of campaigning before Americans go to the polls on November 3rd to vote. Trump is currently trailing his opponent Joe Biden in most national polls. (Photo by Jeff Swensen/Getty Images)

Marine One in Pennsylvania (Mandel Ngan / AFP / Getty)

Marine One with US President Donald Trump onboard lands next to a rally at Pittsburgh-Butler Regional Airport in Butler, Pennsylvania on October 31, 2020. (Photo by MANDEL NGAN / AFP) (Photo by MANDEL NGAN/AFP via Getty Images)

Trump in Butler Pennsylvania (Keith Srakocic / Associated Press)

President Donald Trump addresses the crowd as the sun sets during a campaign stop, Saturday, Oct. 31, 2020, at the Butler County Regional Airport in Butler, Pa. (AP Photo/Keith Srakocic)

Trump in Pennsylvania (Keith Srakocic / Associated Press)

Supporters cheer and wave signs as President Donald Trump addresses the crowd during a campaign stop, Saturday, Oct. 31, 2020, at the Butler County Regional Airport in Butler, Pa. (AP Photo/Keith Srakocic)

• Upvote 1