Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For the next 6 days I'm going to show here the REALITY in front of our eyes. 

Because the Lunatic leftists (controlled by Demons) are going all out in their PATHETIC attempt to convince us that Lil Joey is winning by a landslide. 

TO BELIEVE THAT ONE MUST BE ABSOLUTELY DELUSIONAL. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

ABSOLUTELY FREAKING AMAZING 

: The Herald endorses Trump

•  
  •  
  •  
trumponl02.jpg?w=468
LONDONDERRY MA. OCTOBER 25: President Donald Trump gestures during a campaign stop on October 25, 2020 in Londonderry, MA. (Staff Photo By Nancy Lane/MediaNews Group/Boston Herald)
PUBLISHED: October 27, 2020 at 5:14 a.m. | UPDATED: October 27, 2020 at 8:16 a.m.

The 2020 presidential election is about what people don’t want as much as what they actually do want.

For the left, getting Donald Trump out of office tops the wish list. It’s been that way since the day after the 2016 election. For them, everything the president has done is bad, every move sinister, and every policy one more nail in the progressive coffin.

To be fair, Trump hasn’t done himself any favors with his incessant Tweets, revolving door cabinet and mixed messaging on the coronavirus

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

NEBRASKA 

The Trump covid super spreader rally in Nebraska did have quite an impressive turnout.  

Hundreds of Trump supporters stuck on freezing cold Omaha airfield after rally, 7 taken to hospitals

https://news.yahoo.com/hundreds-trump-supporters-stuck-freezing-122800928.html

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

The Trump covid super spreader rally in Nebraska did have quite an impressive turnout.  

Hundreds of Trump supporters stuck on freezing cold Omaha airfield after rally, 7 taken to hospitals

https://news.yahoo.com/hundreds-trump-supporters-stuck-freezing-122800928.html

GO RV, then BV

And not one person will Change their mind about Trump. 

Your just jealous because your EVIL child molesting Biden couldn't even cause a toilet to get plugged up. 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Your just jealous because your EVIL child molesting Biden couldn't even cause a toilet to get plugged up. 

Not sure what that even means.....but you're losing it brother.  You passed compassion for your fellow DV posters way back....completely destroying your own pleas.  :shakehead:

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Not sure what that even means.....but you're losing it brother.  You passed compassion for your fellow DV posters way back....completely destroying your own pleas.  :shakehead:

GO RV, then BV

Wake up my good man, I've recently professed how much I doubt you're foolish enough to even believe the tripe you publish here.  Not to mention that I've repeatedly expressed my feelings of respect and love towards you. 

I simply cannot and WILL NOT EVER believe that you are as vile or despicable as the leaders of the Democratic Communist party. 

Therefore, you SHOULD NEVER take my comments personally, as they are directed to leadership. 

• Upvote 1