Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Donald J. Trump has been re-elected as the 45th President of the United States.

1 minute ago, keylime said:

The majority of God's children voted for Trump.  By "His children " I am referring to Bible believing followers of Jesus Christ.  Those are the ones , like me, who voted for Trump. And we are definitely not evil doers. Nor part of the swamp.

I thought we were all God's children.  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

I thought we were all God's children.  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

No we are not. Jesus said to the Pharisees, because they were uncircumcised in their heart and therefore unbelievers in His Messiahship, "You are of your Father the devil."

When you believe in Jesus God adopts you into His family. Until then you are in darkness and are not a child of God. That doesn't mean you aren't a part of His creation, but you are not His child.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, keylime said:

No we are not. Jesus said to the Pharisees, because they were uncircumcised in their heart and therefore unbelievers in His Messiahship, "You are of your Father the devil."

When you believe in Jesus God adopts you into His family. Until then you are in darkness and are not a child of God. That doesn't mean you aren't a part of His creation, but you are not His child.

Hmmm....think I'll just let this one go.  Like you too much to carry on, or question who may or may not be a "child" of God, including public officials, or suspect professed evangelicals, because of that whole plank thing and all.   Have a nice day.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I respect all of the opinions above....That said, I simply believe women, who make up the majority of all registered voters, love their children, including the nurturing and social life lessons involved in raising them to be well rounded respectful human beings......more than they love DJT.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

So those women would rather vote for a Perverted monster who believes in abortion (that's murdering a child) up to and after birth. SERIOUSLY :facepalm1:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, keylime said:

The majority of God's children voted for Trump.  By "His children " I am referring to Bible believing followers of Jesus Christ.  Those are the ones , like me, who voted for Trump. And we are definitely not evil doers. Nor part of the swamp.

A majority of Americans.... Oh forget it... 

• Confused 1

48 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Hmmm....think I'll just let this one go.  Like you too much to carry on, or question who may or may not be a "child" of God, including public officials, or suspect professed evangelicals, because of that whole plank thing and all.   Have a nice day.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

I just quoted what Jesus said to answer your question about whether we are all children of God. God knows the heart and who His children are, whereas, we humans judge people by their outward appearance.

Thank you though. I like you too. :)

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

No doubt Trump will be re-elected....it was even run by a Detroit TV station during the Monday airing of the Bachelorette....a week early....see for yourselves...

Game over!     CL...🤣

Seems this post confused some......a Detroit TV station was doing a internal streaming banner test to run the night of the election.

Accidentally they ran the test on everyone's screen Monday evening during the Bachelorette show....the numbers and winners are interesting.....   CL