Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Donald J. Trump has been re-elected as the 45th President of the United States.

President Trump will be re-elected and I will give you my opinion as to why I believe he will. You can start with the Bible. 

First, no other President has promised more and done more for Israel then President Trump. He is the first to truly recognize Jerusalem as the capital and proved it by moving our embassy there. GOD has been very specific in his word, He will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you when dealing with Israel. That alone should get President Trump blessed with another term.

Second, the peace treaties being made with Israel. President Trump has been working the deals for peace with Israel. I believe this is all of GOD’s hand. His work in this area is not done. There is supposedly 6 or 7 more Middle East countries looking to make peace with Israel. This cannot happen under a Biden presidency. His presidency will be anti Israel as he will be led by those hateful 4 in the House that despise Israel. So, to me, peace has to come in order for things later down the road. In the book of Daniel, when talking about the 70th week, the antichrist is supposed to confirm a peace treaty with Israel. This leads me to believe that a treaty will already be in place.  

Third, This kinda goes with the second, the goats and sheep are being separated. You can see the divide growing more and more. When you look at the root, it is nothing more than good vs. evil. Right now, I know locally, I have heard more people talk about voting for President Trump just because of what the demonrat party stands for now. Some saying the party is just ungodly now and they cannot support it. Some of these people have been life long Democrats. 

Fourth, the talk of the candidates and the rallies. President Trump says the we have Better days ahead. He sees glory ahead for us. His rallies have a fire to them, the people are excited and there are thousands of them. Biden sees nothing but doom and gloom. He keeps talking how things will be bad for us. His rallies, if you can call them that have had just a handful and are the most ridiculous things I have seen, with the circles. I have not seen a rally of his where there was more than a hundred people. There is no excitement for him. People have a natural tendency to move towards a positive side.

We will Have to wait and see. I do not believe the polls and I believe that the LORD will make this election a landslide to show the world who is in charge of all things. Well, that is what I believe. I would like to see some other thoughts.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

Great post 8th ID..

I'm 50 now, and my entire life I have been a skeptic of modern prophets. I have always believed they were real vague in order to say later, see, it happened just like I said.. when in reality what he said was so vague anything could have happened and he would have taken credit for it.. anyway, I thought they were all con artists.. UNTILL.. 

Kim Clement came along. I first was hooked when he predicted that America would be attacked as planes through in the air over Long Island.. This prophecy was not vague..  For the last year or two I have studied his prophecies relentlessly. He has said numerous times Trump will serve 2 terms and in the middle God will create something that will bring prosperity to Iran, Iraq, Palestine and because of this, it will help the US.. I believe in the middle to be right now moving into his re-election as president and I believe the event is the RV.. we shall see..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, GregHi said:

Great post 8th ID..

I'm 50 now, and my entire life I have been a skeptic of modern prophets. I have always believed they were real vague in order to say later, see, it happened just like I said.. when in reality what he said was so vague anything could have happened and he would have taken credit for it.. anyway, I thought they were all con artists.. UNTILL.. 

Kim Clement came along. I first was hooked when he predicted that America would be attacked as planes through in the air over Long Island.. This prophecy was not vague..  For the last year or two I have studied his prophecies relentlessly. He has said numerous times Trump will serve 2 terms and in the middle God will create something that will bring prosperity to Iran, Iraq, Palestine and because of this, it will help the US.. I believe in the middle to be right now moving into his re-election as president and I believe the event is the RV.. we shall see..

Ditto to everything you posted GregHi.  He also said the Dems would outspend Trump by millions to be elected but it would go for nothing. He said the media would attack Trump relentlessly but eventually they would come around. I believe the Hunter/Biden crime family that the mainstream media is burying now will be so shameful to them that it will finally drop the bottom out of all credibility even the Left gives them. It will cause such a backlash for them that they will have to start treating Trump fairly because of Trump's victory. They will realize they have zero credibility, no ratings to make money from advertisers and a bias that they will have to address. Trump will be unleashed in his second term with super majorities in both houses that will make him the most successful, and blessed President this country has ever had. And because God's favor is showering him, it will go "well with us." More than well, especially with the RV.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

14 minutes ago, keylime said:

Ditto to everything you posted GregHi.  He also said the Dems would outspend Trump by millions to be elected but it would go for nothing. He said the media would attack Trump relentlessly but eventually they would come around. I believe the Hunter/Biden crime family that the mainstream media is burying now will be so shameful to them that it will finally drop the bottom out of all credibility even the Left gives them. It will cause such a backlash for them that they will have to start treating Trump fairly because of Trump's victory. They will realize they have zero credibility, no ratings to make money from advertisers and a bias that they will have to address. Trump will be unleashed in his second term with super majorities in both houses that will make him the most successful, and blessed President this country has ever had. And because God's favor is showering him, it will go "well with us." More than well, especially with the RV.

Then you add Mark Taylor's prophecies about Trump and you know he is going to be re-elected. That the dollar is going to be stronger than ever and America is going to be the most prosperous it has ever been. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

I respect all of the opinions above....That said, I simply believe women, who make up the majority of all registered voters, love their children, including the nurturing and social life lessons involved in raising them to be well rounded respectful human beings......more than they love DJT.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I respect all of the opinions above....That said, I simply believe women, who make up the majority of all registered voters, love their children, including the nurturing and social life lessons involved in raising them to be well rounded respectful human beings......more than they love DJT.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

They also love peace and security, something they will not get with a Biden presidency. So, it looks as if they have a tough decision to make.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 8th ID said:

They also love peace and security, something they will not get with a Biden presidency. So, it looks as if they have a tough decision to make.

Seems that way....Although achieving "peace" among the citizenry through iron fist "security" tactics never seems to last for long.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

They also love School Choice and open schools which Trump has delivered and encouraged. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Seems that way....Although achieving "peace" among the citizenry through iron fist "security" tactics never seems to last for long.

GO RV, then BV

Iron fist?....perhaps just enforcing the current laws is sufficient....theft,  burning buildings....it's against the law....sanctuary cities and States break federal and/or state laws.....

Those suburban women will quietly vote for law and order for their kids....a most important ideal for the future of the kids...    CL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

Iron fist?....perhaps just enforcing the current laws is sufficient....theft,  burning buildings....it's against the law....sanctuary cities and States break federal and/or state laws.....

Those suburban women will quietly vote for law and order for their kids....a most important ideal for the future of the kids...    CL

Agreed....the law also extends to the protection of peaceful protestors as well....as we all know.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

An interesting fact.

The last time The LA Dodgers won the World Series? 

GW Bush won the Presidential election  in a landslide.  426-111. Even won California.  

I believe history has a way of repeating itself. 

I also believe it's going to be a Donald Trump landslaughter. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, keylime said:

They also love School Choice and open schools which Trump has delivered and encouraged. 

Both are solid issues....as long as it can be done safely and the schools, particularly the outdated ones, are given the funds to update their air handling systems to better protect the student bodies and faculties.  In my area, many schools have already reclosed because of virus spikes, as it's an ongoing cycle.  Also, I like School choice, as long as the government is affording public schools the same percentage of funding per capita.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, keylime said:

An interesting fact.

The last time The LA Dodgers won the World Series? 

GW Bush won the Presidential election  in a landslide.  426-111. Even won California.  

I believe history has a way of repeating itself. 

I also believe it's going to be a Donald Trump landslaughter. 

And the Democrats retained total control of Congress, even increasing their seats.......which would be just fine.  I like how you think.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

And the Democrats retained total control of Congress, even increasing their seats.......which would be just fine.  I like how you think.

GO RV, then BV

So yes. The Republicans will retain control of the Senate and flip the House in a Super Majority so they will have total control. 

I like it. Ha!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

53 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Ahh....you want it both ways.  Hahahaha....'tis the season.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

I don't want.  It's all about what God wants and is going to do.

We both know as long as the Dems have control of either house they will fight him on every thing he wants to accomplish.  Thus, in the next 4 years if Trump is going to do all that God has put him in office for, he has to have both houses.

Yes I would love to see it because I love what God is doing and is going to do.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, keylime said:

I don't want.  It's all about what God wants and is going to do.

We both know as long as the Dems have control of either house they will fight him on every thing he wants to accomplish.  Thus, in the next 4 years if Trump is going to do all that God has put him in office for, he has to have both houses.

Yes I would love to see it because I love what God is doing and is going to do.

Sorry, you and I will never agree on God controlling the U.S. elections or the people's free will.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Sorry, you and I will never agree on God controlling the U.S. elections or the people's free will.

GO RV, then BV

Ha! That's okay.  God doesn't control peoples free will, but he can surely put you in a position to choose wisely which goes along with His will

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Suppose He does the same in all elections....like Russia, Canada, Iceland, Philippines or Venezuela, etc etc?

GO RV, then BV

The Bible says emphatically that  God appoints the Kings and leaders of the nations. So, yes. However,  he also may allow the people to choose their leadership for good or bad. Just as Israel in the Old Testament wanted a king to rule over them. That was not God's will for them because He wanted to lead them. But the people insisted, so God relented and allowed them to have a king. And God chose and anointed Saul to be their king. 

So God steps back from the affairs of men at times but when He has determined a thing, the Bible says He will do it. 

The prophecies concerning Donald( Meaning World Ruler) John Trump go back as far as 1983 that I know of from various prophets and every one of the prophecies have been right except where by Mark Taylor who prophesied Two terms for Trump,  but also said the media would attack him, but eventually turn for him. I believe that part will be fulfilled in Trump's second term.

When Trump announced he was running  the media as a whole scoffed, laughed, derided, and attacked him continuously. The polls only gave him at best a 15 percent chance and that was the best poll for him from the main pollsters. So, as God does, He takes the foolish and confounds the wise. Trump miraculously won and the Left have never accepted it blinded by their irrational hate and desire for getting that power back. But God had and has a plan and it was to thwart the enemy, stop the for now the one world government and religion that the unbelieving elite was planning,  and to thrust Israel and the Middle East back into the forefront of End Time Events just as it has been prophesied in the Holy Bible throughout both the Old and New Testaments.

We are living in amazing times. People can open their eyes to the move of God's hand  or stay blind and " kick against the pricks". Either way, it is God's will that is being done.

Believe it or not. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, keylime said:

However,  he also may allow the people to choose their leadership for good or bad

Can't argue that after the last four years...

Of course the majority of his children voted for Clinton, only the politicians at the EC voted him in...

The Swamp... The Evil Doers.. Those who put party before people...

JMHO

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, keylime said:

The Bible says emphatically that  God appoints the Kings and leaders of the nations. So, yes. However,  he also may allow the people to choose their leadership for good or bad. Just as Israel in the Old Testament wanted a king to rule over them. That was not God's will for them because He wanted to lead them. But the people insisted, so God relented and allowed them to have a king. And God chose and anointed Saul to be their king. 

So God steps back from the affairs of men at times but when He has determined a thing, the Bible says He will do it. 

The prophecies concerning Donald( Meaning World Ruler) John Trump go back as far as 1983 that I know of from various prophets and every one of the prophecies have been right except where by Mark Taylor who prophesied Two terms for Trump,  but also said the media would attack him, but eventually turn for him. I believe that part will be fulfilled in Trump's second term.

When Trump announced he was running  the media as a whole scoffed, laughed, derided, and attacked him continuously. The polls only gave him at best a 15 percent chance and that was the best poll for him from the main pollsters. So, as God does, He takes the foolish and confounds the wise. Trump miraculously won and the Left have never accepted it blinded by their irrational hate and desire for getting that power back. But God had and has a plan and it was to thwart the enemy, stop the for now the one world government and religion that the unbelieving elite was planning,  and to thrust Israel and the Middle East back into the forefront of End Time Events just as it has been prophesied in the Holy Bible throughout both the Old and New Testaments.

We are living in amazing times. People can open their eyes to the move of God's hand  or stay blind and " kick against the pricks". Either way, it is God's will that is being done.

Believe it or not. 

So if Biden wins, then God's will has been done, as well......okay then.  We shall wait and see.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Dinar said:

Can't argue that after the last four years...

Of course the majority of his children voted for Clinton, only the politicians at the EC voted him in...

The Swamp... The Evil Doers.. Those who put party before people...

JMHO

The majority of God's children voted for Trump.  By "His children " I am referring to Bible believing followers of Jesus Christ.  Those are the ones , like me, who voted for Trump. And we are definitely not evil doers. Nor part of the swamp.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3