Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tucker Carlson’s : INTERVIEW With TONY BOBULINSKI. Hunter Biden’s Ex-business Partner.

MSM is mum on this story this morning....and any mention is about how Trumps attacks on Hunter are so sad... 

The story isn't about the Kid....it's about the Old Man.....and his play for pay operation.  

Trending on google.....despite the lack of coverage by the MSM...."Can I change my vote"....

And where's Joe?

Taking another day off!😔

CL

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Any person seeking credibility beyond the Fox News masses would peddle their story to anybody other than Tucker Carlson.....He's proven himself so far to the radical Right, that the common person will never watch him.  His TV ratings are huge because of his devoted Fox viewers, who watch every show, and were never going to vote for Biden anyways.  Ted Cruz is right, this story doesn't move the needle.   As always, just my opinion

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Any person seeking credibility beyond the Fox News masses would peddle their story to anybody other than Tucker Carlson.....He's proven himself so far to the radical Right, that the common person will never watch him.  His TV ratings are huge because of his devoted Fox viewers, who watch every show, and were never going to vote for Biden anyways.  Ted Cruz is right, this story doesn't move the needle.   As always, just my opinion

The MSM is intentionally avoiding this story to protect their choice Biden...

You still have it wrong.....this isn't about Hunter Biden....it's about Joe....and his pay to play operations around the world with various foreign governments....

This story wasn't "peddled" to Tucker Carlson...he was the only investigative journalist willing to report the factual truth on the story......   

And he is "so far to the radical right" that he gave a Democrat Congresswoman a platform to share her common sense ideals on....

You must have him mixed up with Hannity....    CL

CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

logically challenged

Mentally Incompetent AND Morally Derelict???!!!

ALL "symptoms" OF THEIR "cognition" EMBEDDED IN THEIR "respective" "safe" "spaces" DEMONSTRATING THEIR "kiss" THEIR OWN "hind" "quarters" CULTIC BELIEFS AND, of course, PRACTICES!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

The MSM is intentionally avoiding this story to protect their choice Biden...

You still have it wrong.....this isn't about Hunter Biden....it's about Joe....and his pay to play operations around the world with various foreign governments....

This story wasn't "peddled" to Tucker Carlson...he was the only investigative journalist willing to report the factual truth on the story......   

And he is "so far to the radical right" that he gave a Democrat Congresswoman a platform to share her common sense ideals on....

You must have him mixed up with Hannity....    CL

CL

6 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Shabs, you REALLY are logically challenged if you think Tucker is that biased, as compared to your news organizations who REFUSE to report ANYTHING negative about ANY liberal Rat. I call your side the sweepers. They sweep ANYTHING that may hurt the communist under the rug. Nothing to see here, move along.

Gotta love Fox News devotees....Everybody knows Tucker gives the opposition a chance to state their case on his show, simple so he can make those stupid faces and beat them down with sarcasm and hyperbole.  And please keep this in mind fr8dawg, I'm not a Democrat, I'm a never Trumper....big difference.  I actually voted for multiple Republicans this year, through mail-in, of course.

tucker carlson | Tumblr

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Gotta love Fox News devotees....Everybody knows Tucker gives the opposition a chance to state their case on his show, simple so he can make those stupid faces and beat them down with sarcasm and hyperbole.  And please keep this in mind fr8dawg, I'm not a Democrat, I'm a never Trumper....big difference.  I actually voted for multiple Republicans this year, through mail-in, of course.

tucker carlson | Tumblr

GO RV, then BV

Think I'll stick with the Investigative Journalist tag...   CL

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

"ABSURD" to Tucker....which is typical of him and the Fox nightly line up....Donald enablers, one and all.

GO RV, then BV

You obviously haven't watched ole Rachael MadCow on PMSNBC lately, have you? Or perhaps the non journalists, 

DemoRat's water carrying hacks posing as news people. The contrast is stark!!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

You obviously haven't watched ole Rachael MadCow on PMSNBC lately, have you? Or perhaps the non journalists, 

DemoRat's water carrying hacks posing as news people. The contrast is stark!!

Yes it is.....the difference between Fox News and MSNBC is astounding.....both occupy the far radical regions of their respective political agendas.  No compromise from either, ever.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Sorry big guy, but you almost NEVER see the conservative side represented on the LSM, while Fox has many Rats and unlike the LSM, Fox usually has the lib only being interviewed by one person, where the LSM usually gang up 4 lib commentators to the one conservative. Very fair.

The Five on Fox is 4 against 1 almost always.....and almost always, 4 white conservatives against 1 black liberal.  Come on man.  Neither network has any credibility toward fairness when it comes to politics.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

The Five on Fox is 4 against 1 almost always.....and almost always, 4 white conservatives against 1 black liberal.  Come on man.  Neither network has any credibility toward fairness when it comes to politics.

GO RV, then BV

And Juan is laughing all the way to the bank!🤣   CL

• Upvote 1