Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Night Opinions @ 8:35 PM - 10/27/2020

ronscarpa

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** RVAlready  Guys, revaluing the IQD vs USD is written into the white paper, which is the economic reform plan for Iraq. It is going to happen sometime soon.

*** Footforward [Q? ...$4.56/$1.00 US that's in a ball park of what I'd be looking for.

*** Frank26 There are 4 banks.  This is my opinion...the #1 bank is Bank of America.  Turns out they sold the Iraqi dinar wholesale to the next bank in the chain of command.   That was JP Morgan Chase.  Then they sold it retail.  How many of you bought your dinars from JP Morgan Bank?  ...Then there was a 3rd bank - Wells Fargo...they were supposed to exchange the dinar for you. They were going to make a 'mint'...then there was a 4th bank - CitiBank They were linked internationally with Iraqi banks...they are the bride that's going to bring the currency back and forth at an International level...

*** Jeff ...This is what I think the chain of events will be...the borrowing law has to get done first.  Then my opinion is I think they will change the rate...they haven't even started creating the 2020 budget because the rate hasn't changed yet...I don't think they will complete the borrowing law until very close to around November 21st.  I have my eyes right now on around the second half of November...

*** Mnt Goat The news this period is all about Iraq not having the funds to pay October salaries. The borrowing law is not yet approved and many in parliament do not want to approve more borrowing. Also again more chatter about the currency auctions and what to do to fix them and create more transparency. But there will NEVER be full transparency since the process in the first place simply does not allow it. We all know these auctions need to be cancelled and Iraq needs to go back on the dinar for payment of imports. But the demand for the dinar must first be established or no one will want to accept the dinar for payment. This is important for us investors to understand.

*** Frank26 ...the borrowing law...the new exchange rate is going to be used in calculations of what they need to borrow from... counties... the borrowing law will have its second reading tomorrow [Tuesday] and its third on Saturday...the borrowing law has to have a rate in it and it does.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, trvlr787 said:

Wouldn't it be nice if these guys could just back up what they are saying. It's nice to say it's on tv or in a paper etc but where is the real meat?

That's why they're called OPINIONS;  and you know what they say about opinions...... and everybody has one..! Each one has been following the IQD for different lengths of time and had different influences as to exposure that may have colored these opinions. If there was verifiable sources, then it would be called FACTS. AN EXAMPLE IS THE COMMENT BY fOOTFOWARD ... ABSOLUTELY NO WAY OF KNOWING A VALUE. Ron

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

That's why they're called OPINIONS;  and you know what they say about opinions...... and everybody has one..! Each one has been following the IQD for different lengths of time and had different influences as to exposure that may have colored these opinions. If there was verifiable sources, then it would be called FACTS. AN EXAMPLE IS THE COMMENT BY fOOTFOWARD ... ABSOLUTELY NO WAY OF KNOWING A VALUE. Ron

I understand but footforward's comment is obviously an opinion by the way he states that the rate he gave is what he would be looking for. RV already states the rate IS in the white papers which is stating something factual. 
it is what it is and keep them coming as I enjoy reading them. They do a lot more research than I do. 
I thank you for taking the time to post them. 

• Thanks 1