Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tomorrow ... the Constitutional Amendments Committee holds a meeting to discuss "Article 140"

6ly410

2 hours ago, King Bean said:

Great article 6ly410. Thanks. Final meeting must mean they've come to a conclusion and ready to recommend changes.....or finally ACTIVATE it. Betting Kazemi is behind the push for this, too.

2021.jpg.c458fd03dcbae306db5928a22766d3e1.jpg

:twothumbs:

I hope :praying:  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

10 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Well this is what the 10 millionth time they've had a meeting on it. I hope the rumors true that it has passed. Just shaking my head though. Sure would be nice if they did something with that currency, just saying.

Gypsygirl11 you have been here to long. I know the thought process. I was laughing the minute I read it.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Well this is what the 10 millionth time they've had a meeting on it. I hope the rumors true that it has passed. Just shaking my head though. Sure would be nice if they did something with that currency, just saying.

True, but this is the first time they used the words “final meeting” !!!  Sounds hopeful anyway...  :praying:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

On 10/27/2020 at 1:06 PM, 6ly410 said:

Tomorrow ... the Constitutional Amendments Committee holds a meeting to discuss "Article 140"

Political | 07:24 - 27/10/2020

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=128058

Baghdad - Mawazine News
The Committee for Constitutional Amendments in Parliament will hold a meeting tomorrow, Wednesday, to discuss Article 140 of the Constitution.
The Media Department of Parliament stated, in a statement that Mawazine News received a copy of, that "the constitutional amendments committee will hold its final meeting to discuss the constitutional article 140.
The statement added, "The meeting will be held tomorrow, Wednesday 10/28/2020, at 10 am in the House of Representatives

Great!!!!! I am praying that this is the end of waiting .  I think I will be in shock when it happens..........

• Upvote 7

Article 140 determine the future of the disputed territory kirkuk between the Kurdistan Region and the federal government.

Article 140 states it is the responsibility of the Iraqi government to perform a census and conclude through referenda in Kirkuk and other disputed territories.

Art 140 and HCL are part of the agreement between Kurdistan region and the federal government.

The Iraqi census stands to play a critical role in the country’s development. It’s data will help in drawing electoral districts 

allocating funds, profit sharing, projecting future population 

growth, and planning education, public health, housing, transportation and other essential elements of a well regulated state.

Go iraq

Go HCL and Art 140

Go profit sharing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 12

23 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Gypsygirl11 you have been here to long. I know the thought process. I was laughing the minute I 

I know you get me! Maybe slightly a little jaded. But always keeping the hope alive. Here's to 2021, let it be a fabulous fantastic stupendous year, LOL

And here's to President Trump winning the election! I just voted.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8