Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SEE WHO BIBLE BELIEVERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD WISH TO SEE AMERICANS VOTE FOR AND WHY!

12 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Paul has a question for Christians who support Trump.

Synopsis has questions for Paul who does NOT support Trump.

• When did The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump EVER declare he is a Prophet? (Answer: NEVER)
  • When did the confluence of Church AND State occur such that Paul's dictates circumvent Reason AND Common Sense? (Answer: NEVER)
  • Why is Paul's "cognition" EMBEDDED IN Paul's "safe" "space"? (Answer: ONLY Paul's faulty "reason" AND "declarations" can "indicate")
  • Who is Paul voting FOR as President Of The United States Of America in 2020? (Answer: Creepy Uncle Hiden Joe Biden? Yeah, right. How well has AND would Creepy Uncle Hiden Joe Biden DEMONSTRATE 1 Corinthians 13:4-8???!!! NOT AT ALL!!!)
  • How interested in AND active is Paul DEMONSTRATING 1 Corinthians 13:4-8???!!! (Answer: LIKELY NOT AT ALL!!!)
  • WHY, pray tell, has Paul NOT understood The True The United States Of America Patriots ARE NOT VOTING FOR THE MAN The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump BUT WHAT POLICIES The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump HAS PREVIOUSLY ARTICULATED AND HAS AND IS NOW IMPLEMENTING FOR THEE Life, Liberty, AND Pursuit Of Happiness FOR We The People???!!! (Answer: Refer to the third bullet point above)
  • Lastly, WILL, pray tell, Paul, AND THOSE LIKE "minded", exercise COMPLETELY AND WITHOUT INTERUPTION IN PERPETUITY 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 WHEN The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IS LEGALLY AND LAWFULLY REELECTED AS President Of The United States Of America BY True The United States Of America Patriots IN 2020???!!! (Answer: LIKELY NOT AND WILL BE RIOTING IN THEE STREETS, LOOTING, AND ASSAULTING PEOPLE ALL IN THEE NAME OF "Love")

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

:shakehead:     :shakehead:     :shakehead:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

1984 Election Results

Candidate Party Electoral Votes Popular Votes

Ronald Reagan (I) Republican 525 54,455,000

Walter F. Mondale Democratic 13 37,577,000

1984_large.png

https://www.270towin.com/1984_Election/

:flagsmiley:   :flagsmiley:   :flagsmiley:

JMHO, but I don't think this election will be as close to the Reagan-Mondale election wipeout, but I will make the prediction that Trump gets ~365 Electoral College votes, well above the 270 required to win the election.

Indy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

So what is Biden?

47 years in the swamp and a pay for play guy....His pick for VP has called him a  racist and said she believed his rape accuser.

His cognitive skills are suspect....and his touchy feely tendencies are unusual at best.....

That's your guy....!

BTW....how many times has he run for President?

CL 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, Indraman said:

JMHO, but I don't think this election will be as close to the Reagan-Mondale election wipeout, but I will make the prediction that Trump gets ~365 Electoral College votes, well above the 270 required to win the election.

Indy

:twothumbs: You The MAN!!!, IndraMAN, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

If (of course, a BIG "if" HERE) I understand correctly, 62 million have early voted so far. With four days left at nominally 6 million a day, early voting could approach 90 million early votes.

Considering the comparative Presidential rally attendance, I STRONGLY suspect The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump HAS SECURED AN OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF POPULAR VOTES!!!

In 1984, nominally 92,032,000 popular votes were cast of which Former President Ronald Reagan secured 59% of the POPULAR VOTES!!!

THEE STUPID Democrats (OK, OK, I KNOW STUPID AND Democrat is REDUNDANT) want to get rid of THEE Electoral College???!!!

BECAUSE OF THEE "deplorables"???!!!

WHAT, pray tell, "happens" IF The True The United States Of America Patriot President SECURES 55%+ OF THEE POPULAR VOTE WITH LEGALLY CAST VOTES BY LEGAL The United States Of America Citizens AND HAS 270+ CERTIFIED Electoral College votes ON November 4, 2020???!!!

My understanding is most States have the State Attorney General CERTIFY THEE Election Results!!!

So, come November 4, 2020, WILL The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump HAVE 270+ CERTIFIED Electoral College Votes WITH MORE TO COME SHORTLY THEREAFTER???!!!

Hard to say HOW MUCH Presidential Electoral Corruption THEE STUPID Democrats (OK, OK,..............) WILL "implement"!!!

THEN WHAT, pray tell???!!!

Sure MAYBE BABY NOT A REPEAT OF 1984 WHEREAS A DECISIVE VOTE BY We The People FOR The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump!!!

COME WHAT "may"...........................................

THEE "news" "caster" SPINNING HEADS WILL REACH A WHOLE NEW RPM BEFORE EXPLODING LIVE THE NIGHT OF November 3, 2020 AND THEE MORNING OF November 4, 2020!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2