Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump will win because 'American's aren't stupid'

Trump will win because 'American's aren't stupid'
5,229 views•Oct 26, 2020

Sky News Australia
813K subscribers
Sky News host Rowan Dean says the way the media favours Joe Biden is unbelievable, hilarious, “but it’s also incredibly scary.”

“This is a really important election; you cannot overstate how ghastly Joe Biden and Kamala Harris would be if they were in the White House on so many levels,” Mr Dean said. 

“Trump’s going to win on a land slide … because the American people are intelligent, they’re not stupid, they’re not going to vote that clown in.

“The media can do all the tricks in the world, but people see it.”

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, caddieman said:

That’s your fellow Trump supporters. You made the mistake of saying Trump could lose. Now you did it........Your black balled......😂

It is what it is.  I can't control what others do or how they feel.  I hope I am proven wrong come Nov. 3rd or when ever the votes are finally counted. It is just my opinion based on conversations and info gathered from many  sources  ( although any data can be manipulated) that it isn't looking good AT THIS TIME.  The situation can change in an instant. I just state  my opinion based on the situation as I see it at this time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, cranman said:

It is what it is.  I can't control what others do or how they feel.  I hope I am proven wrong come Nov. 3rd or when ever the votes are finally counted. It is just my opinion based on conversations and info gathered from many  sources  ( although any data can be manipulated) that it isn't looking good AT THIS TIME.  The situation can change in an instant. I just state  my opinion based on the situation as I see it at this time. 

Yep very refreshing cranman. No offense but I hope your right on the money.😇

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, umbertino said:

I happen to like cranman's reasoning even though we might probably disagree on a few things....

I don't know what those few things may be. I have ready many of your post and we think alike in many instances.  If we do disagree I'm sure your reasons are well thought out and an intelligent conversation could be had.

• Upvote 1

I'm no tax expert but I'm sure he has very little in his name. Most millionaires and billionaires protect themselves by having assets spread around in LLC and Corporations so if sued not everything can be taken away. The LLCs and Corporations will pay taxes but not necessarily the man himself.  If those businesses pay out dividends, I believe and I could be wrong, that income is not taxed.   Most of our people in congress play by the same rules and use the same loopholes.   That's one way a civil servant in Congress becomes a millionaire.  That and corruption.  Asking Trump for his taxes proves nothing on his ability to run the country. Just think what any president could do if the two sides would compromise for the better of the people.

Any and all issues will be, and are being , brought up to divide the people.  During the second debate, neither candidate described a plan

They said they had one and the other guy didn't.  I say fire everyone of them, enact term limits for congress and start  over.

But that's just me.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, cranman said:

I'm no tax expert but I'm sure he has very little in his name. Most millionaires and billionaires protect themselves by having assets spread around in LLC and Corporations so if sued not everything can be taken away. The LLCs and Corporations will pay taxes but not necessarily the man himself.  If those businesses pay out dividends, I believe and I could be wrong, that income is not taxed.   Most of our people in congress play by the same rules and use the same loopholes.   That's one way a civil servant in Congress becomes a millionaire.  That and corruption.  Asking Trump for his taxes proves nothing on his ability to run the country. Just think what any president could do if the two sides would compromise for the better of the people.

Any and all issues will be, and are being , brought up to divide the people.  During the second debate, neither candidate described a plan

They said they had one and the other guy didn't.  I say fire everyone of them, enact term limits for congress and start  over.

But that's just me.

No no....what you say makes perfect sense....exactly why the mob runs shadow companies and launders money.  Capone went to prison because the connection was made judicially.  

GO RV, then BV