Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Midnight Opinions - CDT - 10/24/2020

ronscarpa

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Austin-Powers-For-PM   ...This RV will happen, but it's impossible to nail down a timeline. In 10+ years of this journey we've had people tell us that it "has" to happen before (pick your date) and that date comes and goes. We could very well be post election without an RV.   I do believe this will happen either before 2020 is over or the 1st few days of 2021...Things are lining up, and they're in a position where they will have to make things happen, and rather soon.   Do understand that there are forces that want this stopped dead in it's tracks (Iranian proxies, the corrupt in high places, global interests who benefit from the Status Quo) who will do anything to delay this until January 20th, 2021...Yes, the heat is on to complete this and complete it very soon.

*** Frank26  ...right now we're right at the cusp of bring fourth the new exchange rate for the Iraqi dinar.  Right now we're beyond the cusp of introducing the pictures of the new small category notes to the citizens...anywhere from one to four weeks then you can say goodbye to me...

*** Footforward    many have connected the QFS and the revaluation as something that will happen together. I've felt that wasn't going to be the case. That the QFS was a few years away yet...in every banking article, Iraq is talking swift. Not QFS. Trump put one billion into development of the QFS. That told me this is something still being worked on.

*** Pimpy  Article: "Trump delivers remarks after announcing Sudan will normalize relation with Israel" ...we're about to see the most prosperous time in human history...watch Trump get his now fifth  Nobel Peace Prize nomination this year...I'm expecting these types of announcements to really help outside invests feel really good about coming in there.  The more they see these nations cooperating with one another and agreeing to peace and willing to work on the international scene and bringing businesses. This is really good.  This is a good time to be holding Iraqi Dinar...they're doing really really good and so you should be very excited...

:tiphat:Thats all for today Folks - Blessings ... RON

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 10

• ronscarpa changed the title to Saturday Midnight Opinions - CDT - 10/24/2020
1 hour ago, cjdavid said:

Too lazy to search...what is QFS?

1 hour ago, HowieC said:

Quantum Financial System. On a side note: I tend to differ with Mr. Foot..the QFS is ready to rock n roll.

Had to Google it and got the same answer.   It explains a little what it is.