Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BLM

divemaster5734

Just as "Antifa" is the purest definition of hypocrisy in our era, so is the BLM quickly becoming the ultimate racist bigots of our new "wokeness".

While the left tries to make white supremacists a conservative issue, they are counting on the masses ignorance, because those groups are 100% communists, just like their now burning in hell leader Hitler was. What people don't seem to remember is Abraham Lincoln was a Republican, and Hitler was a Democrat, but I digress.

I have spent the last couple years shaking my head in wonder, just when I thought they hit rock bottom, the left finds another way to demonstrate their complete lack of ethic's or any self-respect, and sinks even lower.

They should have quit when they were ahead, it was easy, they just worked themselves into a frenzy, and ran around interrupting innocent people as they were about their own business. They interrupted people eating dinner, did obnoxious things with bullhorns, and stomped around everywhere giving everyone the stink eye.

Instead, fueled by their guilty as hell professors, they took the plunge to become fanatics dedicated to a cause, all it took was throwing any common sense, decency, humanity, and integrity,  but hey, no pain no gain.

Posted is a MP of the British Parliament in an address, and I couldn't say it any better, so instead I just rambled on about Lincoln... DM  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, divemaster5734 said:

Just as "Antifa" is the purest definition of hypocrisy in our era, so is the BLM quickly becoming the ultimate racist bigots of our new "wokeness".

While the left tries to make white supremacists a conservative issue, they are counting on the masses ignorance, because those groups are 100% communists, just like their now burning in hell leader Hitler was. What people don't seem to remember is Abraham Lincoln was a Republican, and Hitler was a Democrat, but I digress.

I have spent the last couple years shaking my head in wonder, just when I thought they hit rock bottom, the left finds another way to demonstrate their complete lack of ethic's or any self-respect, and sinks even lower.

They should have quit when they were ahead, it was easy, they just worked themselves into a frenzy, and ran around interrupting innocent people as they were about their own business. They interrupted people eating dinner, did obnoxious things with bullhorns, and stomped around everywhere giving everyone the stink eye.

Instead, fueled by their guilty as hell professors, they took the plunge to become fanatics dedicated to a cause, all it took was throwing any common sense, decency, humanity, and integrity,  but hey, no pain no gain.

Posted is a MP of the British Parliament in an address, and I couldn't say it any better, so instead I just rambled on about Lincoln... DM  

Link will not open PLZ repost DM

Starr

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Starrider said:

Link will not open PLZ repost DM

Starr

It loads on my screen, and I'm not techy enough to figure out what's up, so here's a link that I followed to get to the video,

If you can figure out how to repost so all can enjoy please do, thanks

Important Film: Amanda Milius explains how @PATPmovie exposes the greatest political scandal in our country’s history and why it is important for all Americans. Watch it at http://patpmovie.com. #MAGA #AmericaFirst #Dobbs

225.4K views
0:00 / 6:12

• Thanks 2

On 10/24/2020 at 6:38 AM, divemaster5734 said:

Great post! 

Have you noticed that the Antifa flag and the blm logo (fist) matches the nazi symbols? And to think these characters rioting are getting nazi tattoos on their body but yet thinking they're standing against it.. 

• Upvote 1