Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

After election

pricestar8

try not to hold onto the  " trump dream " to hard , even if he wins ,  we are still in for 4 years of waiting ...

i wonder why  lady trump is hardly around the big house ?  (  the ups and downs of donald i would guess is like the dinar revalue train , gets derailed every other week ... )  ---- ( just my opinion , while watching  c.n.n. and fox news 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 4

14 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

How many times does it have to be said... The CBI is a private bank, they will do whatever they please... Remember Bush was going to pay for the war... Didn't happen. Obama was going to save the economy and erase debt... Didn't happen. Trump holds piles of Dinar and would push the button... Didn't happen... Our government does not have the power to make this happen.... This is a game being played by the Banksters and when the are ready, they will cash in... If you are smart and hold on you will cash in as well... Just be glad that unlike most people, you are in this and know what is coming.... JMHO

You are spot on! Trump has no power of the dinar currency over their as he has no power of it over here as well. He can only manipulate the markets with the  policies and other strategies.Correct me if I am wrong!

Edited by Sk 1962
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

Just now, Sk 1962 said:

You are spot on! Trump has no power of the dinar currency over their as he has no power of it over here as well. He can only manipulate the markets with the with policies and other strategies.Correct me if I am wrong!

Central banks are private. Period. So you are correct, Trump or any other president has no power over this. Gurus keep spewing crap and sadly people still grab on to it... We all want this to happen, but you have to be realistic and face facts... Central Banks own the money and do what they please... Their plans are long term and not what happens next week, next month or next year...  JMHO

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

4 minutes ago, Sk 1962 said:

You are spot on! Trump has no power of the dinar currency over their as he has no power of it over here as well. He can only manipulate the markets with the  policies and other strategies.Correct me if I am wrong!

Oh he's got the power here, just watch how fast we go to some form of the Gold standard after the election. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Sk 1962 said:

Trump has no power of the dinar currency.

Yup. You are so right. Only the goi and cbi themselves have the power to push the rv button. Whenever they are ready, they will push the button. None of other countries has the power to push the button, except the goi and cbi. And the cbi and goi will announce the rv suddenly, quietly and surprisingly. Nobody knows when and nobody can predict the date 100%  correctly either. The most important is don't buy more than you can't afford to lose! Come rv.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I believe Trump has more power than some of you think and here's why.

Trump took control of the Federal Reserve years ago and merged it into the United States Treasury giving him total control. The Federal Reserve was a private company. He has been working with other powers to rid of other central banks as well. The central bank system has been responsible for destroying peoples wealth globally. 

I also believe we will be switching to a different currency system possibly backed by assets.

jmho

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 5

On 10/23/2020 at 6:40 PM, pricestar8 said:

Nothing is going to happen in Iraq

till after Trump wins 4 more years.

I think Iran will want to make a deal 

and the rest of the Middle East will except Israel.

I would have to agree. I feel these countries want to know who they are going to deal with. Trump has shown be wants to do business, do peace deals, and is not interested in going to war. Biden we will see similar foreign policy of Obama.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

I believe Trump has more power than some of you think and here's why.

Trump took control of the Federal Reserve years ago and merged it into the United States Treasury giving him total control. The Federal Reserve was a private company. He has been working with other powers to rid of other central banks as well. The central bank system has been responsible for destroying peoples wealth globally. 

I also believe we will be switching to a different currency system possibly backed by assets.

jmho

Yes he’s openly stated a change to currencies yes he is in control and he controls the country with troops on the ground and as he does with Iran sanctions! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, screwball said:

As for trump owing dinar? Please show me something to suggest he does even fake news and i might become a trump dinar believer!

I can not find the original interview but here is a link to some guys YouTube and he’s got the excerpt of the important part of the  interview. Scrub to about 00:1:30  

He does not say “he owns” but listen to what he does say. 

Edited by TinBadge
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 8

Actually it doesn't really matter who has the power to push the rv button. The goi or cbi or trump or other presidents. As long as either one of them can push the rv button, it is ok with me and the rate is initially  between 0.1-0.9 us. of course i will be more happy if the rate is initially between 1-3 us. Furthermore, If the rate is initially above 5 us, i will definitely retire ( i know i know everyone will think the rate above 5 us is impossible but who knows miracle from heaven can happen suddenly without notice ). But the most important thing is don't buy more than you can't afford to lose. Come rv.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, TinBadge said:

I can not find the original interview but here is a link to some guys YouTube and he’s got the excerpt of the important part of the  interview. Scrub to about 00:1:30  

He does not say “he owns” but listen to what he does say. 

Yep....if your find the interview with Japanese prime minster Abe of Japan about currency this will make your smile

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Actually it doesn't really matter who has the power to push the rv button. The goi or cbi or trump or other presidents. As long as either one of them can push the rv button, it is ok with me and the rate is initially  between 0.1-0.9 us. of course i will be more happy if the rate is initially between 1-3 us. Furthermore, If the rate is initially above 5 us, i will definitely retire ( i know i know everyone will think the rate above 5 us is impossible but who knows miracle from heaven can happen suddenly without notice ). But the most important thing is don't buy more than you can't afford to lose. Come rv.

It’s who’s got authority to remove the zeros added to the currency as per imf and what conditions they must meet! Who appoints the head of the imf and world bank? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/24/2020 at 9:31 AM, Johnny Dinar said:

How many times does it have to be said... The CBI is a private bank, they will do whatever they please... Remember Bush was going to pay for the war... Didn't happen. Obama was going to save the economy and erase debt... Didn't happen. Trump holds piles of Dinar and would push the button... Didn't happen... Our government does not have the power to make this happen.... This is a game being played by the Banksters and when the are ready, they will cash in... If you are smart and hold on you will cash in as well... Just be glad that unlike most people, you are in this and know what is coming.... JMHO

exactly.... some of these trumpers need stay away from that clorox and stop leading people on.... on Nov.3 he will be voted out .... and will move along... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1