Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

After election

pricestar8

CV-19 is dangerous to a certain segment of the population. If you are in the high risk group you need to take the appropriate acts to reduce your chances of getting it.

This is a self made pandemic. Take Sweden. They did nothing but instructed those individuals that were high risk to follow a set of guidelines. The states that are opening are doing are well. There problem lies in people being classified as dying from CV-19 when they got hit by a car or had other illnesses.

This is all about the election. 

I have provided sources for my commits. 

Source: John Hopkins

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/region/sweden

Total Population - 10.3 million.

WORLD COUNTRIES

SWEDEN

SHARE THIS PAGE: 

OVERVIEW

All Time
Past Day
Past Week
Past Month

Confirmed Cases

Deaths

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

39 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

CV-19 is dangerous to a certain segment of the population. If you are in the high risk group you need to take the appropriate acts to reduce your chances of getting it.

This is a self made pandemic. Take Sweden. They did nothing but instructed those individuals that were high risk to follow a set of guidelines. The states that are opening are doing are well. There problem lies in people being classified as dying from CV-19 when they got hit by a car or had other illnesses.

This is all about the election. 

I have provided sources for my commits. 

Source: John Hopkins

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/region/sweden

Total Population - 10.3 million.

WORLD COUNTRIES

SWEDEN

SHARE THIS PAGE: 

OVERVIEW

All Time
Past Day
Past Week
Past Month

Confirmed Cases

Deaths

Hopefully the msm hype goes away after the election, I don't see any reason to keep it going other than trying to force the vaccine on us. Im tired of seeing healthy people compromise their health with a useless mask..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

7 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Anyone else noticed that the closer we get to November 3rd the more the crazy liberals are showing up here with all their hatred for Trump dripping from their hearts? 

That's because they already know it's the end of the world as we know it for them. 

I sure they are already staging in the big cities no to get ready to burn them down if Trump wins. On another note I’m sure they are there already to burn them down if Trump loses, then it’ll be just like when the sports teams win championships. 

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Hopefully the msm hype goes away after the election, I don't see any reason to keep it going other than trying to force the vaccine on us. Im tired of seeing healthy people compromise their health with a useless mask..

Thank you. I have a lot of people that work and live international and they are just beside themselves about what a con job this is. They work in areas that are not the center of politics and a person gets it,  life goes on. A week or so later they are out and back to work. Here in the States it is a World Crisis to no end. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thank you. I have a lot of people that work and live international and they are just beside themselves about what a con job this is. They work in areas that are not the center of politics and a person gets it,  life goes on. A week or so later they are out and back to work. Here in the States it is a World Crisis to no end. 

Chuck,

Are their tvs pushing the same b.s?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Chuck,

Are their tvs pushing the same b.s?

Yes, Germany and France are going back into lock down. Singapore and most of the Asia countries have opened. A lot dependents on who controls the Gov. I would say that overall people have about had it but until everyone goes against the Gov they will still be sheep.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Yes, Germany and France are going back into lock down. Singapore and most of the Asia countries have opened. A lot dependents on who controls the Gov. I would say that overall people have about had it but until everyone goes against the Gov they will still be sheep.  

Also if you live in Singapore you can start cruising. RCCL started 26 Oct, just out to sea and around in open water but it is cruising. 

• Thanks 1

My opinion only. Arrests will begin after the election, Trump by a landslide. Notice Iraq is draining the swamp also. These corrupt ones have to be taken out before GCR so they do not suck everything off the top like they always do. The peace deals, trade deals, executive orders to stop human trafficking, etc. are not separate but parts of the same big plan. We are going to prosper big time very soon after election possibly before the WEF meeting in January. Go RV!  Go XRP!

God bless President Trump!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

My opinion only. Arrests will begin after the election, Trump by a landslide. Notice Iraq is draining the swamp also. These corrupt ones have to be taken out before GCR so they do not suck everything off the top like they always do. The peace deals, trade deals, executive orders to stop human trafficking, etc. are not separate but parts of the same big plan. We are going to prosper big time very soon after election possibly before the WEF meeting in January. Go RV!  Go XRP!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

@screwball it was on newsmax.  Not a fan of cnn or any other communist news. Learned many years ago what was going on in this country. Used to listen to George Putnum. Back then he said to go to CPUSA and look at their goals. It said to take over the news, DONE. To take over the colleges, DONE. Take over the high schools, DONE. Take over MIddle school. Take over the tv. Looks like they have accomplished most of it. Now they are trying to take over the internet. 

Thank you yogaman and Longtimelurker for your response.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, yogaman said:

That was soo good you had to say it twice! I liked it both times 😂 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 10/26/2020 at 1:17 PM, Jaygo said:

Trunk has ZERO AUTHORITY to hit the RV button. He has no say. If he wins another term look for more people to die because he is unwilling to take the necessary measures to help control the pandemic. Bash away Trumpsters I don’t care. You know it’s true. 

People need to get off the CNN and MSNDC.  Here is a report out of Australia. I live and Virginia and it is Democrat Control State. Trying to get HCQ is nearly impossible. The solution is out there but Dems do not want to give Trump the credit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

People need to get off the CNN and MSNDC.  Here is a report out of Australia. I live and Virginia and it is Democrat Control State. Trying to get HCQ is nearly impossible. The solution is out there but Dems do not want to give Trump the credit.

That is happening quite a bit in the democrat controlled states unfortunately.. they're even threatening to pull physicians licenses if they prescribe it.  I've heard that pharmacys won't fill prescriptions for it if patients are lucky enough to find a dr to prescribe it.. 

On a related side note-

My understanding is that hydroxychloroquine is a cure for hundreds of illnesses and this is why they don't want it out there (other than the fact that Trump said it will help). Its very saddening that there are those that hate Trump so much that they're willing to let people die just so they don't have to admit Trump is doing good for humanity..  We know that God wins so we just need to let this play out and wake enough people up before things get better.. should be soon. Hang in there👍

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

Don't let the left lie to you about how many people died from the Wuhan Virus in the U.S..... Hospitals reported death by the China Virus (130,000 of them to date), even if people died from other causes because they were paid to do so...

https://noqreport.com/2020/10/29/cdc-shows-again-how-pretty-much-anyone-who-died-with-covid-19-died-from-covid-19/

• Upvote 4

59 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I put this in the Crypto Section but worth a lesson to.

Thanks Chuck, for posting this video.

Everybody needs to watch this!  This is the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life!

Is this the Nesara/Gesara they've been talking about?  Remember that video where the guy says "You'll own nothing and you'll like it"?  Well, here it is!

The fellow from "The Working Money Channel" who did the research and made this video,  did a great service for everyone.  And as for Bill Gates - I despise that horrible man and all he stands for.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2