Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

After election

pricestar8

On 10/24/2020 at 12:30 PM, Longtimelurker said:

I believe Trump has more power than some of you think and here's why.

Trump took control of the Federal Reserve years ago and merged it into the United States Treasury giving him total control. The Federal Reserve was a private company. He has been working with other powers to rid of other central banks as well. The central bank system has been responsible for destroying peoples wealth globally. 

I also believe we will be switching to a different currency system possibly backed by assets.

jmho

A very well informed and educated statement. :tiphat:

On 10/25/2020 at 5:24 AM, screwball said:

It’s who’s got authority to remove the zeros added to the currency as per imf and what conditions they must meet! Who appoints the head of the imf and world bank? 

You might wanna check this out.

17 minutes ago, fioranosportscars said:

exactly.... some of these trumpers need stay away from that clorox and stop leading people on.... on Nov.3 he will be voted out .... and will move along... 

Image result for lmao smiley  Image result for lmao images  095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 12

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Trump. So if trump wins the election for a second term, hopefully trump has the authority to push the rv button. Come rv.

Trunk has ZERO AUTHORITY to hit the RV button. He has no say. If he wins another term look for more people to die because he is unwilling to take the necessary measures to help control the pandemic. Bash away Trumpsters I don’t care. You know it’s true. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 6
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, screwball said:

you are such a muppet…...so tell me Einstein if Hillarious was going to win by a landslide when they rigged the elections and made up the steele dossier and Russian collusion and still couldn't win what makes you think that a pedo dementia ridden criminal will beat trump! trump has it in the bag! you loose!

👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

On 10/23/2020 at 3:40 PM, pricestar8 said:

Nothing is going to happen in Iraq

till after Trump wins 4 more years.

I think Iran will want to make a deal 

and the rest of the Middle East will except Israel.

Hmmm. When he does get re-elected I wounder if Sleepy Joe will just head to the basement forever.  Just so his brothers Iraqi housing development deals will not be shut down .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Jaygo said:

Trunk has ZERO AUTHORITY to hit the RV button. He has no say. If he wins another term look for more people to die because he is unwilling to take the necessary measures to help control the pandemic. Bash away Trumpsters I don’t care. You know it’s true. 

Ef8XBdRWAAAMJ3u.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, fioranosportscars said:

right on brother..... these trumpers need to stay away from that clorox... its affecting their minds

Stop watching CNN for your news.... It is a fact that Trump has not gotten us into any NEW wars.... he has cleaned up the mess Obama left in Syria and Iraq. He has also had three historic peace treaties with Israel/Bahrain, UAE and Sudan.... get your head out from between your tail. Things may smell better. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9

14 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Stop watching CNN for your news.... It is a fact that Trump has not gotten us into any NEW wars.... he has cleaned up the mess Obama left in Syria and Iraq. He has also had three historic peace treaties with Israel/Bahrain, UAE and Sudan.... get your head out from between your tail. Things may smell better. 

your funny.... I watch trump news... lol!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/24/2020 at 1:30 PM, Longtimelurker said:

I believe Trump has more power than some of you think and here's why.

Trump took control of the Federal Reserve years ago and merged it into the United States Treasury giving him total control. The Federal Reserve was a private company. He has been working with other powers to rid of other central banks as well. The central bank system has been responsible for destroying peoples wealth globally. 

I also believe we will be switching to a different currency system possibly backed by assets.

jmho

You are right!

CL 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

The Federal Reserve System is the central bank of the U.S. It conducts monetary policy to manage inflation, maximize employment, and stabilize interest rates. The Fed supervises the nation's largest banks and provides financial services to the U.S. government. It also promotes the stability of the financial system.

Although its members are appointed by Congress, its structure makes it independent from political influences.1 That makes it the most powerful single actor in the U.S. economy and thus the world.

The Federal Reserve System Structure

To understand how the Fed works, you must know its structure. The Federal Reserve System has three components:

1. The Board of Governors' seven members guide the entire Fed system. They direct monetary policy and set the discount rate and the reserve requirement for member banks. Staff economists provide all analyses.
  2. The 12 regional Federal Reserve Banks work with the board to supervise the nation's commercial banks and implement policy.2
  3. The Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) oversees open market operations. The seven board members, the president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, and four of the remaining 11 regional bank presidents are members. The FOMC meets eight times a year.

Congress created the Fed's board structure to ensure its independence from politics. Board members serve staggered terms of 14 years each. The president appoints a new one every two years. The U.S. Senate confirms them. If the staggered schedule is followed, then no president or congressional party majority can control the board.

The Fed's independence is critical. With autonomy, the central bank can focus on long-term economic goals, making decisions based solely on economic indicators.

Who Owns the Fed?

Member commercial banks own the Federal Reserve by holding shares of the 12 Federal Reserve banks. This ownership doesn't give them any power because they can't vote.13

The Board and FOMC make the Fed's decisions based on research.

The president, U.S. Treasury Department, and Congress don't ratify the Fed's decisions, although the board members are selected by the president and approved by Congress. This gives elected officials control over the Fed's long-term direction but not its day-to-day operations.

https://www.thebalance.com/the-federal-reserve-system-and-its-function-3306001#who-owns-the-fed

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Johnny Dinar said:

The Federal Reserve System is the central bank of the U.S. It conducts monetary policy to manage inflation, maximize employment, and stabilize interest rates. The Fed supervises the nation's largest banks and provides financial services to the U.S. government. It also promotes the stability of the financial system.

Although its members are appointed by Congress, its structure makes it independent from political influences.1 That makes it the most powerful single actor in the U.S. economy and thus the world.

The Federal Reserve System Structure

To understand how the Fed works, you must know its structure. The Federal Reserve System has three components:

1. The Board of Governors' seven members guide the entire Fed system. They direct monetary policy and set the discount rate and the reserve requirement for member banks. Staff economists provide all analyses.
  2. The 12 regional Federal Reserve Banks work with the board to supervise the nation's commercial banks and implement policy.2
  3. The Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) oversees open market operations. The seven board members, the president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, and four of the remaining 11 regional bank presidents are members. The FOMC meets eight times a year.

Congress created the Fed's board structure to ensure its independence from politics. Board members serve staggered terms of 14 years each. The president appoints a new one every two years. The U.S. Senate confirms them. If the staggered schedule is followed, then no president or congressional party majority can control the board.

The Fed's independence is critical. With autonomy, the central bank can focus on long-term economic goals, making decisions based solely on economic indicators.

Who Owns the Fed?

Member commercial banks own the Federal Reserve by holding shares of the 12 Federal Reserve banks. This ownership doesn't give them any power because they can't vote.13

The Board and FOMC make the Fed's decisions based on research.

The president, U.S. Treasury Department, and Congress don't ratify the Fed's decisions, although the board members are selected by the president and approved by Congress. This gives elected officials control over the Fed's long-term direction but not its day-to-day operations.

https://www.thebalance.com/the-federal-reserve-system-and-its-function-3306001#who-owns-the-fed

The Federal Reserve was structured that way.. Not anymore since its been merged with the US Treasury. It was extremely powerful as it controlled our money and politics. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

On 10/26/2020 at 12:17 PM, Jaygo said:

Anyone else noticed that the closer we get to November 3rd the more the crazy liberals are showing up here with all their hatred for Trump dripping from their hearts? 

That's because they already know it's the end of the world as we know it for them. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, jegou said:

Don't know if any of you heard this. On the ticker president Trump said after the election you will have the biggest stimulus check ever. Any ideas?

Great, now all of my gains from IQD will be lost in tax hikes from all this free money.

2 hours ago, alreis said:

Great, now all of my gains from IQD will be lost in tax hikes from all this free money.

If we move to a new asset backed currency and purposely destroy our current system leaving all the debt on the central bank, there won't be a tax hike. In fact, if the federal reserve is abolished, so is the IRS. No income tax, only a 14-17% sales tax on any new items sold except food and essentials i believe. Jmho

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

If we move to a new asset backed currency and purposely destroy our current system leaving all the debt on the central bank, there won't be a tax hike. In fact, if the federal reserve is abolished, so is the IRS. No income tax, only a 14-17% sales tax on any new items sold except food and essentials i believe. Jmho

Nailed it. Then money will be issued by the treasury as the constitution mandates. No more private bankers setting monetary policy with other central banks to the detriment of the US. 

All money belongs to the fed. Now with all printing, debt will be put back on the fed until it goes bankrupt. Give all money back to the fed, pay off national debt. Then new money issued by the treasury backed by gold. It's a worldwide plan to destroy the private central bank system and free the citizens from debt slavery.

Just my opinion GCR will happen soon, and not the same thing as the great reset of the world economic forum.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

38 minutes ago, yogaman said:

Nailed it. Then money will be issued by the treasury as the constitution mandates. No more private bankers setting monetary policy with other central banks to the detriment of the US. 

All money belongs to the fed. Now with all printing, debt will be put back on the fed until it goes bankrupt. Give all money back to the fed, pay off national debt. Then new money issued by the treasury backed by gold. It's a worldwide plan to destroy the private central bank system and free the citizens from debt slavery.

Just my opinion GCR will happen soon, and not the same thing as the great reset of the world economic forum.

👍

When do you think this will take place?

I'm thinking after the arrests of corrupt politicians, Hollywood etc go public. I feel it could be soon since the corruption is being exposed as we speak. Once enough people wake up to what's been going on, arrests go public, riots in the streets from antifa/blm and extremists and BOOM Global Currency Reset happens, peace deals in place, we now live and thrive in peace. Jmho

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2