Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kamala Harris enormous rally in Asheville, NC.

image.thumb.jpeg.dc49a691039f304fa7a9db221da1dd03.jpeg

Seriously, look at the good little communist followers. Standing in the center of their little circles. I just can’t believe the idiocy of these people. They are outside in an open parking lot and they still put perfect little circles down. Come on man!

Do you seriously want this running the country? Today it is little circles on the ground. Tomorrow it will be you can’t leave your house unless you have papers for travel. Hhmmm, where has that happened before? 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

image.thumb.jpeg.dc49a691039f304fa7a9db221da1dd03.jpeg

Seriously, look at the good little communist followers. Standing in the center of their little circles. I just can’t believe the idiocy of these people. They are outside in an open parking lot and they still put perfect little circles down. Come on man!

Do you seriously want this running the country? Today it is little circles on the ground. Tomorrow it will be you can’t leave your house unless you have papers for travel. Hhmmm, where has that happened before? 

I can't believe the idiots who are hanging out in bars in states that are exploding as though nothing is happening... 

COVID-19 in Wisconsin: Over 4,500 new cases reported, 33 more deaths in  latest report | KSTP.com

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

POTUS is not a member of this forum that I know of.

I don't think it is funny when any body name calls. 

I do think it is funny when the b@@ching and complaining about name calling comes from those that do it. 

I complain about name calling when someone personally attacks another member...  You know what I mean... Most people are civil, and then there some who can't help themselves... It's all good. With a few days to go, everything will be changing... JMHO

• Confused 1

For the 3 Amigos....you really ready for a President Harris?

Not much chance of that anyhow.....

The really "nice guy" Barr offered Joe a deal....(remember, the FBI has had the computer since Dec 2019.......looking at money laundering.... ) 

Joe declined the offer....

Joe said boldly he never

accepted money personally from a foreign country.....he was telling the truth......Hunter did.....and funneled it to the "big guy"

Kind of Ironic that in 2010 when Obama established the FATCA program.....it was intended to prevent this very type of corruption...

Any bets on the other names of swamp rats sweating bullets right now?

Enjoy your weekend!

CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2