Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Night Opinions @ 10:05 PM CDT - 10/22/2020

ronscarpa

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Pimpy ...I told you guys a while back...that I wasn't sure why but there was a lot of central banks that were stocking up on the IQD which at the time didn't make no sense...In addition I told you that the BIS oversaw very large currency swap that involved the Iraqi dinar.  Also I told you there's a lot of countries that have been making moves recently on the IQD as well.  What this means is - I'm not sure.  But there are a lot of people moving on IQD.  I can't help but think that all these counties and banks are stocking up on IQD then it might be...Iraq becomes somehow a poor man's version of the international reserve currency for whatever this thing is that they're doing...this is just speculation but there's too many moving parts that seem to be going together here...

*** Footforward    [Q? ...since it goes to the forex market, can Iraq update it during a banking holiday or Iraq’s weekend?]  yes. I've been told that Iraq can update or change their rate any time they want.

*** MilitiaMan  Article: "A member of Parliament Finance sets an expected date for the October salary distribution"  Quote:   "He emphasized that the government should proceed with its reforms, noting that the Minister of Finance said that the White Paper will be implemented as of January 1, 2021."   ...Reforms are a part of the White Papers. What the White papers are yet to have exposed to the masses, is first and prior to any implementation of the White papers, is a rate at which the reforms will be allocated in and to! Yep, prior to the end of year salaries that are yet to be determined Or have yet to be paid is a rate for the last final 4 months of the year...

*** Mark  On the RV front I am still hearing very positive things that lead me to believe we will see this before the end of the month. Lots of chatter…I am also hearing we should have a lot of news by tomorrow morning.

*** Jeff  ...They probably released the most important piece of news today that we've seen this entire year...Article: "Urgent Parliament holds a session next Saturday, completes electoral districts and reads the law on financing the fiscal deficit" ...the borrowing law is needed...they've told us factually in the news that the large deficit within the budget is the reforms...they're saying on Saturday they're going to start the first reading of the fiscal deficit...this is probably the most important news that you've ever seen this entire year...This is huge.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

*** Mark  On the RV front I am still hearing very positive things that lead me to believe we will see this before the end of the month. Lots of chatter…I am also hearing we should have a lot of news by tomorrow morning.

Or maybe not.................. But we ARE closer than we have ever been.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, yendor said:

Or maybe not.................. But we ARE closer than we have ever been.

We always are and always will be. Lol

• Upvote 1