Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LIVE: FINAL Presidential Debate | President Trump & Joe Biden | 8:15pm Eastern

2020-10-23 06:07

Shafaq News / American media reported; A snap they said recalled what George HW Bush did in the 1992 debate, Democratic candidate Joe Biden looking at his watch to check the time remaining for his last debate with incumbent President Donald Trump.

This came when debate moderator Kristen Welker said that there was little time left for the debate and that they would be turning to the issue of climate change. Here Biden looked at his watch to check the time, and although Biden appeared confident in the last debate, the move he made to ascertain the time remaining in the wake of the debate moderator's remarks, returned what Bush Sr. had done and caused much criticism of him at that time. .

According to "Politco" magazine, observers considered the Bush Sr movement during his debate with Bill Clinton in 1992 as a sign of his boredom during the presidential debate, particularly while Clinton was answering one of the questions of those present in the debate. And Democratic candidate Bill Clinton managed to win the presidential elections this year, achieving defeat over Republican George Bush Senior's competition at that time, as a result of Clinton's continuous response and sympathy to the public and those present in the debates, unlike what Bush, who was president at that time, was doing His reactions reflected his sense of boredom with debate and a lack of patience in taking questions from Americans.

The world's attention turns to America on November 3 to find out who won the presidential elections between Republican Donald Trump, seeking a second term in the White House, and his Democratic rival, Joe Bade.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Johnny Dinar said:

Yup that's what our president said... 

I know that's what Trump said, but this Georgia State Rep thought it means actual Coyotes, not Traffickers in Human commodities are bringing children across the border.

yKxgH9u3EHDrHwGKh4yWQQ4ETuYwuAw=

"The Democrat Clown Car Is Broken And Only Steers, NO Veers LEFT!"

Indy

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Indraman said:

I know that's what Trump said, but this Georgia State Rep thought it means actual Coyotes, not Traffickers in Human commodities are bringing children across the border.

yKxgH9u3EHDrHwGKh4yWQQ4ETuYwuAw=

"The Democrat Clown Car Is Broken And Only Steers, NO Veers LEFT!"

Indy

So he believes science is wrong, that he is smarter than the generals and he is a law and order president who has the most convictions of any administration. 

I'll take coyotes for $100 Alex.... LOL

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Johnny Dinar said:

So he believes science is wrong, that he is smarter than the generals and he is a law and order president who has the most convictions of any administration. 

I'll take coyotes for $100 Alex.... LOL

@Johnny Dinar, I have no clue what you are saying...🤔😳

How is this relevant to the Rep from Georgia thinking that Coyotes (the animal cousin to the wolf) are bringing children across the border?

Indy

‘Buyer’s remorse’ in play after ‘can you change your vote’ surges in searched terms
670,599 views•Oct 24, 2020

Sky News Australia

A wave of voters searched ‘can you change your vote’ following the final presidential debate marking the most times its been searched this election campaign, according to Sky News contributor Lauren Southern.

The election campaign is hitting its final stretch with less than ten days remaining in the battle for the presidency.

Democratic candidate Joe Biden still has a significant lead in all national polls and in many key state-wide polls, but the President’s campaign has kicked into gear since recovering from COVID-19.

President Donald Trump was considered to have performed much better than in the first debate, showing more restraint than in his previous encounter with Mr Biden.

Ms Southern said Pennsylvania - which polls show will go down to the wire - was "one of the top places" where the search term 'can you change your vote' was used.

Sky News host Rowan Dean said given many states in the US have begun pre-polling, it looks like Biden voters are getting “buyer’s remorse” after witnessing the debate.

On 10/25/2020 at 9:49 AM, cranman said:

Buyers remorse " early and uninformed voting" may have sealed the deal. Trump isn't winning by a landslide.  If he wins at all. I voted for him but I can see him losing. The Democrats have shown up in large numbers.   I hope I'm wrong.

If I could give you a gazillion trophies I would!