Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BIG TECH Censorship...The Coming Clash With Reality

As many of you may know, I lean Right on the political spectrum and would say I have always had a "Laissez-faire" philosophy of Big Government interfering with Business in America. However, there are political, social, and technological changes that have now brought us to a cross-roads in American history that requires us to consider where we stand and where we want to go. Let's review the possibilities.

When the Constitution was written, the primary purpose of the "Bill of Rights" was to explicitly enumerate rights inherent to citizens of this country, and providing "limited powers" to the Government (Federal, State and Local). Freedom of Speach, the Right to Assemble, the Right to Bear Arms, no Unlawful Search and Seizure, and the Right to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness are just a few examples where rights are enumerated that "check" Big Government's ability to infringe upon these rights.

But these rights are also applicable to when other citizens or entities infringe upon these rights. When a person trespasses on your property and tries to kill you, you have the right to defend yourself, and may I say to the death. If someone steals your car, then you have the right to get your property back and through agreed upon societal norms, punish that person for doing so (the Legal System).

Now if a company discriminates against you because of age, sex, or race, you may be entitled to compensation as this is an infringement upon your rights granted under the Constitution. And if you were to go before your local Townhall and speak about the Mayor or a city council member, then you CAN NOT be arrested and threatened by the powers that be.

But what about speaking these same thoughts and ideas on Facebook or Twitter, or uploading your own VLOG on YouTube? What are your rights in this instance?

I used to think that these platforms were businesses and solely a result of Capitalism, the Marketplace, and new technologies, but I believe we have reached a point where Big Tech has now entered a new age of maturity.

When the automobile came to America, our Government became the arbiter and supplier of roads. When electricity came to America, our Government became the arbiter of Utility Services. These are just a few examples of when certain luxuries and commodities became so necessary and fundamental to society that the consolidation of society's resources and common good came under the ownership and direction of the Government.

Today you can still stand in front of your local Townhall and speak your mind. But if you speak your same thoughts and ideas on Twitter, Facebook or YouTube, your thoughts and ideas are being censored by Politically Correct Big Tech policies and employees. It is now time to consider moving these modern day Townhalls into modern day society.

Indy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

On 10/22/2020 at 8:29 AM, Indraman said:

As many of you may know, I lean Right on the political spectrum and would say I have always had a "Laissez-faire" philosophy of Big Government interfering with Business in America. However, there are political, social, and technological changes that have now brought us to a cross-roads in American history that requires us to consider where we stand and where we want to go. Let's review the possibilities.

When the Constitution was written, the primary purpose of the "Bill of Rights" was to explicitly enumerate rights inherent to citizens of this country, and providing "limited powers" to the Government (Federal, State and Local). Freedom of Speach, the Right to Assemble, the Right to Bear Arms, no Unlawful Search and Seizure, and the Right to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness are just a few examples where rights are enumerated that "check" Big Government's ability to infringe upon these rights.

But these rights are also applicable to when other citizens or entities infringe upon these rights. When a person trespasses on your property and tries to kill you, you have the right to defend yourself, and may I say to the death. If someone steals your car, then you have the right to get your property back and through agreed upon societal norms, punish that person for doing so (the Legal System).

Now if a company discriminates against you because of age, sex, or race, you may be entitled to compensation as this is an infringement upon your rights granted under the Constitution. And if you were to go before your local Townhall and speak about the Mayor or a city council member, then you CAN NOT be arrested and threatened by the powers that be.

But what about speaking these same thoughts and ideas on Facebook or Twitter, or uploading your own VLOG on YouTube? What are your rights in this instance?

I used to think that these platforms were businesses and solely a result of Capitalism, the Marketplace, and new technologies, but I believe we have reached a point where Big Tech has now entered a new age of maturity.

When the automobile came to America, our Government became the arbiter and supplier of roads. When electricity came to America, our Government became the arbiter of Utility Services. These are just a few examples of when certain luxuries and commodities became so necessary and fundamental to society that the consolidation of society's resources and common good came under the ownership and direction of the Government.

Today you can still stand in front of your local Townhall and speak your mind. But if you speak your same thoughts and ideas on Twitter, Facebook or YouTube, your thoughts and ideas are being censored by Politically Correct Big Tech policies and employees. It is now time to consider moving these modern day Townhalls into modern day society.

Indy

extraordinarily well spoken:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Indraman said:

TITLE: Why Twitter Censored NY Post Articles On Hunter Biden

SOURCE: AwakenWithJP

"The Democrat Clown Car Is Broken And Only Steers, NO Veers LEFT!"

😁

Indy

OMG, one conversation with Shabbs, johnny boy, and candyman and you will see this is EXACTLY how they think :lmao: What an excellent portrayal. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

TITLE: People Can't Change Their Votes After Latest News, Search Term Spiked After Latest Debate

SOURCE: TimCast IRL

Goes into FB Censorship Methods...definitely biased against Conservatives!

"The Democrat Clown Car Is Broken And Only Steers, NO Veers LEFT!"

Indy

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, cws said:

What do you think  all this crypto crap is for as well?  Besides a way for the Chinese to steal all our wealth without war, in the interim big government can control our lives with it.  

How are the Chinese stealing wealth from America and Americans? What's the process?

How is BIG GOVERNMENT controlling our lives with Crypto Currency? Answer this question by first telling me the cryptos created and controlled by Big Government?

Indy

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Indraman said:

How are the Chinese stealing wealth from America and Americans? What's the process?

How is BIG GOVERNMENT controlling our lives with Crypto Currency? Answer this question by first telling me the cryptos created and controlled by Big Government?

Indy

Both rather basic and simple ideas. If crypto is stored on hard drives etc, it is and will always be hackable. Chinese are trying and even succeeding at hacking our country every day. Not a big secret there. 
They want to be top dog and what better way then to steal all our money. 

As far as big government controlling us through crypto it is also a simple concept. Once again because it’s stored and will be needed for all transactions they can deny a purchase real simple through the computers. All you’ll ever hear about crypto are the feel good things like catching tax evaders and stopping drug dealers etc. of course if they can do that they’ll stop other stuff we may NOT like.
As a basic example- say you are overweight a bit.  The crypto transaction needed to make a purchase can be denied like a credit card is. So that means in this example you could be denied a six pack of beer, a candy bar, ice cream, pizza etc and have no say in it. That’s  big government, big tech, and big brother controlling you. Not good at all. Both examples  are why I say crypto crap. I never did say you couldn’t make money off it as it builds up. I just don’t ever want it to take hold. My opinion.  

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, cws said:

Both rather basic and simple ideas. If crypto is stored on hard drives etc, it is and will always be hackable. Chinese are trying and even succeeding at hacking our country every day. Not a big secret there. 
They want to be top dog and what better way then to steal all our money. 

As far as big government controlling us through crypto it is also a simple concept. Once again because it’s stored and will be needed for all transactions they can deny a purchase real simple through the computers. All you’ll ever hear about crypto are the feel good things like catching tax evaders and stopping drug dealers etc. of course if they can do that they’ll stop other stuff we may NOT like.
As a basic example- say you are overweight a bit.  The crypto transaction needed to make a purchase can be denied like a credit card is. So that means in this example you could be denied a six pack of beer, a candy bar, ice cream, pizza etc and have no say in it. That’s  big government, big tech, and big brother controlling you. Not good at all. Both examples  are why I say crypto crap. I never did say you couldn’t make money off it as it builds up. I just don’t ever want it to take hold. My opinion.  

Cryptocurrency is developed on the BlockChain platform and is the most secure platform known to man. If the Chinese are stealing money because they are hacking people's/company's computers, you are much more likely to be robbed by having your money in a bank.

Big Government does not control Cryptocurrency and as a result, they do not see transactions in the BlockChain platform like they do in the legacy currency exchange. To add hooks in the process, they have mandated currency exchange platforms (Coinbase is an example) to report transactional data to the government for tax reporting purposes.

Indy

On 10/24/2020 at 8:54 PM, TinBadge said:

Also Indy, think of it this way. You have a garage sale, at a time when cash is no longer used. So now you can not put your 2 or 3 hundred $s in you pocket. Plus the gov knows you made money and automatically debits your account for the 28% tax bracket. 

If the lunatic leftist steal this election then your fears may be correct. But believe me when I say that Trump has a much different plan for all. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 10/25/2020 at 12:05 AM, Indraman said:

Cryptocurrency is developed on the BlockChain platform and is the most secure platform known to man. If the Chinese are stealing money because they are hacking people's/company's computers, you are much more likely to be robbed by having your money in a bank.

Big Government does not control Cryptocurrency and as a result, they do not see transactions in the BlockChain platform like they do in the legacy currency exchange. To add hooks in the process, they have mandated currency exchange platforms (Coinbase is an example) to report transactional data to the government for tax reporting purposes.

Indy

I’m not trying to offend anybody. I’m also not saying it’s not a moneymaker or good investment. I’m actually torn on that subject as I can see getting in on all of it now can make people money. I also never want to go into effect in our society for the reasons I stated. 

If is has anything to do with computers it is and always will be hackable. I don’t care what supposed technology is in place now to prevent that. Someone created it which means someone can break it. And that also means big brother can do that too whether it’s legally done as you stated regarding tax evaders or illegally track things like they do already with other means. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Indraman said:

Google, Facebook and Twitter CEOs to appear on Capitol Hill for grilling over censorship

Republicans want changes to Section 230 that protect Google, Facebook, Twitter from certain lawsuits

Indy

Way to late!!   All should have been shut down for violations years ago. 

• Upvote 3

The cover up continues....have to protect Joe from the truth.......

Glenn Greenwald is an exceptional investigative journalist and was a founder in 2014 of the Intercept.  

The Intercept was based on non biased reporting and Greenwald championed the cases of Snowden and Assange and how as true whistle blowers, both have been unjustly persecuted by the USG.......IMO

Yesterday Greenwald quit the operation he helped found, because his story was censored.....

His thoughts on the Biden cover up and the non coverage of the story by the MSM are in the link below..... 

Substack offers diverse views from some excellent authors...worth a look IMO.

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/article-on-joe-and-hunter-biden-censored

• Thanks 2

The news says they won't run a story because they can't verify it????

That didn't stop them with the Russia,Russia,Russia story.

Or the character assassination of  Kavanaugh.

Or the Quid Pro Quo story about Trump. 

Or the fake Steel Dossier.

The news papers are a joke. They manipulate the narative with the best of them.

• Thanks 3
  • Pow! 1

What is section 230?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communications_Decency_Act

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_230

Executive Order on Preventing Online Censorship[edit]

United States President Donald Trump has been a major proponent of limiting the protections of technology and media companies under Section 230 due to claims of an anti-conservative bias. In July 2019, Trump held a "Social Media Summit" that he used to criticize how Twitter, Facebook, and Google handled conservative voices on their platforms. During the summit, Trump warned that he would seek "all regulatory and legislative solutions to protect free speech".[99]

21 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Not when they are under the protection from libel laws they don't.

They are suppose to be a neutral platform. Once they step off that platform and become political they lose the protection.

You certainly don't advocate censorship do you? 

Just in case you're talking to me, my answer is.....only in cases of falsehoods, misinformation and unsubstantiated news articles.  Like anonymous letters as an example....if the author doesn't have enough trust in taking ownership, neither should the venues it's posted to.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Just in case you're talking to me, my answer is.....only in cases of falsehoods, misinformation and unsubstantiated news articles.  Like anonymous letters as an example....if the author doesn't have enough trust in taking ownership, neither should the venues it's posted to.

GO RV, then BV

So, when all the news sources print a story that is biased against Trump with the source is "anonymous"

thats o.k. But if it favors Trump they need a named source and concrete proof to print it.

Marie Antoinette would be proud of you. 

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2