Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Night Opinions @ 10:30 PM CDT - 10/21/2020

ronscarpa

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Petra  Question: "Do you think that the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar is about to work?" Is that a rhetorical question?  Yes Absolutely it is.  That's one of the reasons why I've been so quiet because I'm just waiting for them to make their move.

*** Frank26  ...our days are coming to an end...Once they say to the citizens come into the bank...we want to show you something.  Once they do that.  The moment they do that I'm done...you understand that my friend [guru] walkingstick, the firm that he belongs to has over 600 employees...about a couple dozen owners...of those 20, two of them own banks that represent that company of Walkingstick's...It's been there for over 30 years...that's why whenever the CBI does something for the monetary reform they call...the one who owns banks in Iraq...sometimes we are able to give it [intel] to you...sometimes we don't give it to you...it's fascinating...and now coming to an end IMO...

*** Mnt Goat  We know that in order to do this FLOAT they will NOT use the program rate and the currency auctions must be stopped in order to “reinstate” the dinar. They also...talk about “increasing the GLOBAL DEMAND” which we all should know by now means to get rid of the auctions and get it back on FOREX and use the dinar for trade once again.  But as usual some economist also do not agree with Dr. Shabibi and the CBI in wanting to do this FLOAT...So this only confirms to us again that they are serious about the FLOAT. We know the process that is involved and it means first accomplishing the “project to delete the zeros” and so articles also talk about doing this now too along with the thinking of the FLOAT. Folks this is all “WOW!” and fantastic news for us...

*** Adam Montana    Red herrings...False flags... Chicken littles, running around yelling about the sky falling. You know what I'm seeing The home stretch. ...we are approaching the most critical and crucial time in history for the Iraqi Dinar.  ...This recent string of "concerning news" is the best thing I've seen in a long time! Article: "Collapse of the dinar is possible This is a prime example of what we expect to see immediately before the RV.  They want as much dinar sold back to them as possible.  I'm not suggesting anyone "buy on bad news" - but I certainly won't be bailing right now!  This is the make or break time for Iraq - for better, or worse, we should have closure soon.  I think we are headed in a great direction.  Go Iraq...Go Dinar...GO RVVV..! This was taken from another site that follows Adam's Opinions and posts snippets from them. See Adam's whole chat at: Adam Montana Weekly 21 October 2020 

*** Jeff  ...the citizens started protesting last year on October 25th.  The citizens are saying they're going to bring it back and do it again...the citizens are only giving the government until October 25th of this year to have the reforms done.   This is looming in the background...

:tiphat:I think this might be all there is for today ... Be blessed ... Ron

• Thanks 9
  • Upvote 7

16 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Adam Montana    Red herrings...False flags... Chicken littles, running around yelling about the sky falling. You know what I'm seeing The home stretch. ...we are approaching the most critical and crucial time in history for the Iraqi Dinar.  ...This recent string of "concerning news" is the best thing I've seen in a long time! Article: "Collapse of the dinar is possible This is a prime example of what we expect to see immediately before the RV.  They want as much dinar sold back to them as possible.  I'm not suggesting anyone "buy on bad news" - but I certainly won't be bailing right now!  This is the make or break time for Iraq - for better, or worse, we should have closure soon.  I think we are headed in a great direction.  Go Iraq...Go Dinar...GO RVVV..! This was taken from another site that follows Adam's Opinions and posts snippets from them. See Adam's whole chat at: Adam Montana Weekly 21 October 2020 

This is the best post I've seen in over a month and sums up exactly how I have been feeling.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2