Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Televangelist Pat Robertson predicts Trump win, then chaos, then the end of the world

Televangelist Pat Robertson on Tuesday said God told him who will prevail in the Nov. 3 presidential election: President Donald Trump.

“First of all, I want to say without question, Trump is going to win the election,’’ Robertson told viewers during a segment on “The 700 Club.’’

The 90-year-old founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network, who has been a supporter and defender of the president, also made dire predictions about the end of the world.

“What I think very frankly is the only thing that will fulfill the word of Jesus … is some kind of asteroid strike on the globe,’’ he said. “It’s sudden destruction. It’s not going to be some nuclear war. We’re not going to be allowed to blow this earth up.’'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/televangelist-pat-robertson-predicts-trump-213443672.html

He closed his speech after declaring the end of the world, with a personal plea.... please send me your money now!!!!! LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

He closed his speech after declaring the end of the world, with a personal plea.... please send me your money now!!!!! LOL

UH.... The word he used was PRAY, not PAY.

"I think it is time to pray."

:facepalm:

And the actual return is scheduled for sometime in 2023.

• Thanks 4

37 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

Thanks for re-sharing. I had set this aside to watch because I didn't have time at the moment of initial post....I plan to watch after church tonight.  :twothumbs:

It never ceases to amaze me how God tells us the future from his Word.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Markinsa said:

And the actual return is scheduled for sometime in 2023.

Not to start a dispute but from what my men's group (who've been studying end times for over 30+ years) alomg with the Bereshit prophecy, the tribulation is supposed to start in 2023. 

If you believe in pre-trib then we're out here before than, but the second coming of Jesus is a different event than the rapture. In the rapture we're simply called up to home. In the second coming He returns with His feet hitting Jerusalem 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, climber7 said:

Not to start a dispute but from what my men's group (who've been studying end times for over 30+ years) alomg with the Bereshit prophecy, the tribulation is supposed to start in 2023. 

If you believe in pre-trib then we're out here before than, but the second coming of Jesus is a different event than the rapture. In the rapture we're simply called up to home. In the second coming He returns with His feet hitting Jerusalem 

Thank you, I misspoke, the 2nd Coming and the Rapture are two different things.  2023 in the video is described as the beginning of the 7 Year Tribulation.  Thank you for the correction. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Markinsa said:

It never ceases to amaze me how God tells us the future from his Word.

Watched the video...that's a lot to take in!  Reminded me of a comment made by Dr. Chuck Missler in a bible teaching called The Feast of Israel.

Every Jot and Tittle

"The great discovery in my life has been the realization that every detail in the Scriptures is there by supernatural engineering. Every number, every location, name, even implied punctuation is there by design. The Bible contains 66 books by 40 authors, and yet the entire volume is an integrated message system. Once you discover that, you have a whole new appreciation for why God puts His Word even above His own name."

• Like 1

On 10/21/2020 at 8:44 PM, Markinsa said:

Thank you, I misspoke, the 2nd Coming and the Rapture are two different things.  2023 in the video is described as the beginning of the 7 Year Tribulation.  Thank you for the correction. :twothumbs:

Personally I think that what you're calling the rapture is what the Catholics call the Resurrection. Having said that, I too believe that whatever you call it, it will happen at the middle of the Tribulation period. My basis for that is because It seems clear to me that 

we have entered into the Tribulation {the first three and a half yrs} with the beginning of this yr. 

Factor in the unquestionable speeding up of time, {except those days be shortened..... Mathew 24:2} The Covid pandemic, And the general disposition of people all over the world, Not to mention that every single sign mentioned in Mathew 24 has already happened. Then you must at least admit that there's a real chance we have already entered into the Tribulation. 

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Personally I think that what you're calling the rapture is what the Catholics call the Resurrection. Having said that, I too believe that whatever you call it, it will happen at the middle of the Tribulation period. My basis for that is because It seems clear to me that 

we have entered into the Tribulation {the first three and a half yrs} with the beginning of this yr. 

Covid-19 isn't one of the plagues listed during the Tribulation.  See below:

The seven last plagues in Revelation are:

First plague: The contents of the first bowl will cause painful sores upon those “who had the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image” (Revelation 16:2). It appears these painful, open sores will be caused by some sort of skin disease or infection.

Second plague: When this bowl is poured out, the sea will become blood and cause all life in it to die (verse 3). The death of saltwater marine life will destroy a major food source for millions of people.

Third plague: After the third angel pours out its bowl, the rivers and springs of water will become blood (verse 4). This plague will destroy freshwater fish—even further impacting the food supply for millions of people.

Fourth plague: The fourth bowl will cause the sun to become so hot as “to scorch men with fire” (verse 8).

Fifth plague: This punishment will bring darkness, pains and sores (verses 10-11).

Sixth plague: The bowl containing this plague will be poured out on the Euphrates River, causing it to dry up and make land travel easier for the armies of “the kings of the earth and of the whole world” to assemble at Armageddon (the area of Megiddo, which is approximately 18 miles or 30 kilometers southeast of the modern city of Haifa). From this location, the assembled armies will then advance toward Jerusalem for a final battle against Jesus Christ (verses 12-16).

Seventh plague: This final plague will consist of “noises and thunderings and lightnings” and “such a mighty and great earthquake as had not occurred since men were on the earth” (verse 18). Babylon, a powerful false religion, will fall (verse 19, compare Revelation 18:2) and there will be devastating hail, with hailstones weighing up to a “talent”—approximately 100 pounds (verse 21).

But what does the bible reveal?

From Publication: God’s Kingdom Rules  chapter 21

Precursor of “Sudden Destruction”

3. What is the first development that we are awaiting?

3 Proclaiming peace. In writing to the Thessalonians, the apostle Paul described the first development that we are awaiting. (Read 1 Thessalonians 5:2, 3.) In this letter Paul mentions “Jehovah’s day,” which will begin with the attack on “Babylon the Great.” (Rev. 17:5) However, just before Jehovah’s day begins, nations will be saying, “Peace and security!” This expression may refer to one pronouncement or to a series of notable statements. Will religious leaders be involved? Since they are part of the world, they will possibly join the nations in saying, “There is peace!” (Jer. 6:14; 23:16, 17; Rev. 17:1, 2) This proclaiming of peace and security will signal that the day of Jehovah is about to begin. Enemies of God’s Kingdom “will by no means escape.”

4. How do we benefit from understanding the significance of Paul’s prophecy about the proclamation of peace and security?

4 How do we benefit from understanding the significance of this prophecy? Paul states: “You are not in darkness, so that the day should overtake you as it would thieves.” (1 Thess. 5:3, 4) Unlike people in general, we discern where current events are heading. In exactly what manner will this prophecy about peace and security be fulfilled? We must wait and see how the world scene develops. Therefore, “let us stay awake and keep our senses.” —1 Thess. 5:6; Zeph. 3:8.

The Great Tribulation Begins

5. What will be the opening phase of the “great tribulation”?

5 Attack on religion. Recall that Paul wrote: “Whenever it is that they are saying, ‘Peace and security!’ then sudden destruction is to be instantly on them.” Just as a flash of lightning is closely followed by the crash of thunder, so the time of saying “Peace and security!” will be instantly followed by “sudden destruction.” What will be destroyed? First, “Babylon the Great,” the world empire of false religion, also known as “the prostitute.” (Rev. 17:5, 6, 15) This destruction of Christendom and all other false religious organizations forms the opening phase of the “great tribulation.” (Matt. 24:21; 2 Thess. 2:8) For many, this event will come as a surprise. Why? Because up to that point, the prostitute will think of herself as a “queen” who will “never see mourning.” But she will suddenly discover that her confidence is misplaced. She will be removed quickly, as if “in one day.” —Rev. 18:7, 8.

6. Who or what will carry out the attack against “Babylon the Great”?

6 Who or what will carry out the attack against “Babylon the Great”? A “wild beast” with “ten horns.” The book of Revelation indicates that this wild beast refers to the United Nations (UN). The ten horns represent all present political powers that support this “scarlet-colored wild beast.” (Rev. 17:3, 5, 11, 12) How devastating will the attack be? The nations of the UN will plunder the prostitute’s wealth, devour her, and “completely burn her.” —Read Revelation 17:16.*

Want to learn more? jw.org