Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Message From Joey To The Community

Wheelman

You mention the some who are no longer with us, waiting for this to happen. I used to REEEALLY enjoy SW Florida guys wisdom. He is one that has not made it. I personally have never heard of the two of you but this is the only website I have ever lurked in. I have always found Adams knowledge to be the most humble logical to listen to. 
That being said, there are many more here that have huge contributions to support this site. Thanks to all! I am not going to start naming names, don’t want to leave anyone out.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Wheelman said:

This is Wheelman, I started in this investment in March of 2010, and if I never learned anything else, I have learned to be humble, and patient, so many people started out in this investment, and are no longer with us. Im just thankful for having this opportunity to be invested in our investment.

thanks wheelman i learned so much in the early days in dinarland it began as a fear of missing out to learning more about iraq than my own country it has been an education on so many levels thanks for all ur words of wisdom ........

cheers , all the best 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1