Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 21 October 2020

Adam Montana

5 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

You know what I'm seeing?

The home stretch.

Time To Hit The ‘Gas’ ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

A deputy in the Kurdistan Parliament rules out solving the oil and gas "problem" before adopting their law

1603280396_137518-810x446.jpg

21st October, 2020

A member of the Natural Resources Committee in the Parliament of the Kurdistan Region, Jihad Hassan, confirmed on Wednesday (October 21, 2020) that the regional government adopts transparency and clarity in calculating its daily oil exports

Hassan said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), that "all oil exports in the Kurdistan region are clarified daily through a table issued by Deloitte, which is specialized in calculating the figures of oil exports and the revenues of the region." 400 thousand barrels, as an upper limit, of which are the fuel intended for use. 
He added that "this problem will remain unresolved until the stalled oil and gas law is approved,” 

noting that "the oil and gas law will solve the problems of exporting the region, prevent legal disputes and limit the volume of exported quantities

The Iraqi Oil Minister, Ihssan Abdul-Jabbar, predicted yesterday, Tuesday 10-20-2020, that oil prices will become more attractive for oil projects in Iraq in the second quarter of next year, while noting that the region is not committed to OPEC + cuts

Abdul-Jabbar said at a conference today, Tuesday, according to what was published by Reuters news agency, that "OPEC + cuts have slowed oil exploration projects

He expected the Iraqi National Oil Company to start leading the upstream sector in the first quarter of 2022, and that the production capacity would reach 7 million barrels / day in 5-6 years. He pointed out at the same time that "the Kurdistan region of Iraq still does not contribute to OPEC + reductions

• Upvote 12

5 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Chicken littles, running around yelling about the sky falling.

Thank you for the Exuberant post Adam

I’m not saying nothing about no sky falling.  I’m singing the theme song to the hit TV Show,  “ The Jefferson’s”.    Sing along with me,  

Well we’re moving on up, to the East Side.

To a deluxe apartment in the sky

Movin on up to the East Side

We finally got a piece of the P-I-E!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Time To Hit The ‘Gas’ ! :o 

LINK

A deputy in the Kurdistan Parliament rules out solving the oil and gas "problem" before adopting their law

1603280396_137518-810x446.jpg

21st October, 2020

A member of the Natural Resources Committee in the Parliament of the Kurdistan Region, Jihad Hassan, confirmed on Wednesday (October 21, 2020) that the regional government adopts transparency and clarity in calculating its daily oil exports

Hassan said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), that "all oil exports in the Kurdistan region are clarified daily through a table issued by Deloitte, which is specialized in calculating the figures of oil exports and the revenues of the region." 400 thousand barrels, as an upper limit, of which are the fuel intended for use. 
He added that "this problem will remain unresolved until the stalled oil and gas law is approved,” 

noting that "the oil and gas law will solve the problems of exporting the region, prevent legal disputes and limit the volume of exported quantities

The Iraqi Oil Minister, Ihssan Abdul-Jabbar, predicted yesterday, Tuesday 10-20-2020, that oil prices will become more attractive for oil projects in Iraq in the second quarter of next year, while noting that the region is not committed to OPEC + cuts

Abdul-Jabbar said at a conference today, Tuesday, according to what was published by Reuters news agency, that "OPEC + cuts have slowed oil exploration projects

He expected the Iraqi National Oil Company to start leading the upstream sector in the first quarter of 2022, and that the production capacity would reach 7 million barrels / day in 5-6 years. He pointed out at the same time that "the Kurdistan region of Iraq still does not contribute to OPEC + reductions

that’s what I’m talking about. Bring it on :)

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 10

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Time To Hit The ‘Gas’ ! :o  ,

51 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

that’s what I’m talking about. Bring it on :)

:o 

image.gif.f259e92af23bc0cc88458982034e925d.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

Weezy and George Jefferson  :twothumbs:

Funny I have been humming that song for about a month.

It helps watching the reruns. 

4 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you for the Exuberant post Adam

I’m not saying nothing about no sky falling.  I’m singing the theme song to the hit TV Show,  “ The Jefferson’s”.    Sing along with me,  

Well we’re moving on up, to the East Side.

To a deluxe apartment in the sky

Movin on up to the East Side

We finally got a piece of the P-I-E!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 4

@TripleA1960 prayers and good wishes that your Buttons can live in comfort and relatively pain free. An older stray cat that had been hit by a car befriended us and his leg was all twisted and he struggled to walk. We decided if he was going to stay he need the leg and hip fixed. The vet trip resulted in the deformed leg and hip being removed. He recovered well and didn’t appear to suffer any ill effects from life on 3 legs. He lived another 6 years. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, TripleA1960 said:

TY Adam—found the quiz and took it.

I would like to ask a favor of my fellow DVers—it’s been a bad year for everyone with the Corona virus, and now I have another reason to hate 2020–my five year old black and white tuxedo kitty, named Buttons, has been diagnosed with osteo sarcoma in his left shoulder. He’s special, because he showed up in our garage on June 4, 2015, a year to the date that we had to put our other 19 year old tuxedo named Mittens, to sleep. We think he’s a gift from God because of that. The vet wanted to amputate his leg and shoulder to maybe give him maybe a year to live, but we didn’t want to put him through such a traumatic procedure for such a short outcome. We’ve opted to pray to God this heal him instead—if it’s not His will for Buttons to live, I will take him to the vet to put him to sleep when it’s his time to go. I am asking anyone who will, to say a prayer for Buttons, to cure his cancer. TY, and I hope I haven’t violated any DV rules by posting this.

TripleA1960, Prayers for Buttons and your family. Keep us posted.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1