Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Morning Opinions @ 9:50 AM CDT - 10/20/2020

ronscarpa

Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Petra *** ...it's very clear what the future holds for Iraq.  It can't be any clearer.  There is definitely a path, a strategy, a process and now an execution of the process is occurring right in front of us.  I'm very encouraged with what I've read...what's very telling to me is not just what's going on in Iraq but look what Kazemi is doing right now.  He's on a war path right now going through Europe.  He's going to Paris and Berlin and the UK and it's all about internationalism...clearly signing deals and making things happen for the growth of his country...I'm very encouraged...

*** Mnt Goat *** ...what is going on these past couple days...To begin with parliament entertained the CBI and they talked about the so-called “White Paper”. Our friend Dr. Shabbi was present and gave a speech about FOATING the dinar...my important point in recent news is that they are actually seriously discussing putting the dinar on a FLOAT.  Folks do you know just how good this news is?...I believe they are really going to do it this time... this comes in perfect timing for a January 2021 reinstatement. But...can they even wait that long since they are scrambling now to find solution on how they can meet the October dues and salaries to the citizens. ...Remember the only had secured these dues until September and we are past that already. I know...they always seem to find a solution at the last minute...But I got to tell you this time there is so much positive discussion about doing the float...

:salute:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

13 minutes ago, stanleypower said:

Shabibi gave a speech??

can anyone verify this?

Thanks Ron for bringing these over. 

If Shabibi gave a speech we would already have known about, it from legitimate sources, in my opinion! That goat character is a made up, by some pumper! There is all kinds of scuttle-butt about the identity of this made up character! The person that spews the Bull$hit from this character, thinks we will forget who and what this character has said and done over the years! Weegie is a big fan of the goat go back through his post over the years if want a sampling of the crap spewed by this fictional character! JMHO 🤠

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4