Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Third Debate Rigged Again...

This is amazing... At least come January these people will really have something legitimate to whine about. Everyday they whine about how unfair the world is like a bunch of snowflakes. Why not whine about how the president is wasting the last two weeks of the campaign regurgitating old spew instead of talking about his plans for a second term... Yesterday he wasted time bashing Clinton... Come on dude, the clock is running...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Markinsa said:

I'm picturing Trump with flash cards...

Hiden Biden is lying.

Where's Pedophile Hunter?

Biden is corrupt.

Ask Joe where he got the money for his house?

How long have you been on the CCP's payrolll?

Any more suggestions?

How about here's my health plan I've promised for 4 years? Or maybe here's my conservative fiscal plan to reduce debt? Or here's the plan to fix our foreign policy and get Putin under control? How about anything for a second term instead of bashing Clinton, Fauci, toilet water or crying about how nobody likes him? As a candidate he really is blowing the last two weeks of his campaign... JMHO

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

How about here's my health plan I've promised for 4 years? Or maybe here's my conservative fiscal plan to reduce debt? Or here's the plan to fix our foreign policy and get Putin under control? How about anything for a second term instead of bashing Clinton, Fauci, toilet water or crying about how nobody likes him? As a candidate he really is blowing the last two weeks of his campaign... JMHO

Infrastructure week is just around the corner....that corner...er, the next corner...any corner now....coming up real soon....:shakehead:

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

Acts like he's on a victim's tour.....He literally only cares about himself.  It's so put there in their faces, amazing they can't, or won't see it.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

You really haven't been paying attention to how the left has sabotaged his Presidency? Imagine what he could have done and how much cheaper it would have been if Pelosi hadn't been including pork in all the Bill's Trump needed passing. 

You want to reduce the National Debt, get him a congress he can work with.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Markinsa said:

You want to reduce the National Debt, get him a congress he can work with.

His first two years Republicans controlled both sides of Congress And what did Trump do before covid hit

In Trump’s first three years the deficit increased from $585 billion in fiscal 2016 to $984 billion in fiscal 2019, up 68%, for a total of $2.4 trillion. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2020/09/27/trump-will-create-more-debt-than-obama/#259a267812f1

He had a Congress he could work with!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, caddieman said:

His first two years Republicans controlled both sides of Congress And what did Trump do before covid hit

In Trump’s first three years the deficit increased from $585 billion in fiscal 2016 to $984 billion in fiscal 2019, up 68%, for a total of $2.4 trillion. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2020/09/27/trump-will-create-more-debt-than-obama/#259a267812f1

He had a Congress he could work with!

And they shored up the military that Obama left depleted....endangering all of us....

Strength thru deterrent...

Novel concept ...don't you think?.....

Well......perhaps you don't... 

CL 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

And they shored up the military that Obama left depleted....endangering all of us....

Strength thru deterrent...

Novel concept ...don't you think?.....

Well......perhaps you don't... 

CL 

Trump’s False Military Equipment Claim

President Donald Trump has falsely claimed his administration invested “$2.5 trillion in all of the greatest equipment in the world” for the military. That’s approximately the total for defense budgets from 2017 to 2020, but the cost of purchasing new military equipment was 20% of that.

It’s true the Defense Department budgets passed under Trump — which total $2.9 trillion, in inflation-adjusted dollars, actually — have been larger than they were in the latter years of his predecessor. In the last four years under then-President Barack Obama, the defense budgets, in inflation-adjusted dollars, totaled $2.7 trillion, but the budgets in Obama’s first four years were nearly $3.3 trillion.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/07/trumps-false-military-equipment-claim/

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

You forget the Russia Gate Conspiracy that turned out to be a lie.  That hurt his administration and the Republicans didn't start to gather around him until after the Mueller Report came back.  But in the midst of it all President Trump continued to work for us.  Best Economy of all time, lowest Black Unemployment, Lowest Hispanic Unemployment, Lowest Female unemployment, biggest pay raises I have ever seen in my life.

• Upvote 3