Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump rails against 'disaster' Fauci on campaign staff call

Yes he's so bad... I know, let's use him in our commercial..... This guy has lost his mind... I'm sure his marketing people are just enjoying his stability more and more each day!!! JMHO

President Trump railed against Dr. Anthony Fauci on Monday, attacking him on both a campaign call and in a pair of Twitter posts that zeroed in on the coronavirus expert's appearance at a baseball game.

“All I ask of Tony is that he make better decisions,” Trump tweeted. “Also, Bad arm!”

Earlier in the day, Trump said that people were tired of coronavirus mitigation efforts, according to multiple reporters listening in on a campaign staff call two weeks out from Election Day. He also claimed, without evidence, that if the administration had listened to Fauci, one of the nation’s premier infectious disease experts and the longtime head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, “we’d have 700,000, 800,000 deaths.”

“People are tired of COVID. I have these huge rallies. People are saying, ‘Whatever. Just leave us alone.’ They’re tired of it. People are tired of hearing Fauci and all these idiots,” Trump said, adding, “Fauci is a nice guy. He’s been here for 500 years.”

While Americans are certainly tired of COVID-19, polling shows a majority are committed to taking precautions to try to reduce its spread. According to a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll, 67 percent say it should be mandatory to wear a mask in public. Another 60 percent say Trump is not following the advice of medical experts closely enough.

A National Geographic/Morning Consult poll taken earlier in October found that 74 percent of Americans said they always wear a mask when leaving their home.

Trump’s handling of the pandemic, which has killed more than 219,000 Americans and resulted in the president himself being hospitalized earlier this month, has been criticized since the coronavirus appeared early this year. The Yahoo News/YouGov poll found that 59 percent of respondents say the president underestimated the risks.

President Trump and Dr. Anthony Fauci. (Photo Illustration: Yahoo News; photos: AP (2), Getty Images)
President Trump and Dr. Anthony Fauci. (Photo illustration: Yahoo News; photos: AP [2], Getty Images)

“Every time [Fauci] goes on television there’s always a bomb, but there’s a bigger bomb if you fire him,” Trump added. “This guy’s a disaster."

Trump continued attacking Fauci via Twitter Monday afternoon, mocking him for a poor first pitch at a Washington Nationals game earlier this year and noting how much “airtime” the doctor had recently, including a feature on Sunday night’s “60 Minutes.” In that interview, Fauci said he had received death threats and had protection from federal agents due to “the very fact that a public health message to save lives triggers such venom and animosity to me that it results in real and credible threats to my life and my safety.” However, he added, “it bothers me less than the hassling of my wife and my children.”

The war of words between Fauci and Trump intensified last week after Fauci asked that a Trump campaign ad featuring the doctor’s words being used out of context to praise the president be taken down. Fauci told the Daily Beast of the ad, “By doing this against my will, they are, in effect, harassing me. Since campaign ads are about getting votes, their harassment of me might have the opposite effect of turning some voters off.”

Trump was aware of the possibility that reporters were listening in on the call and noted, “If there’s a reporter on, you can have it just the way I said it, I couldn’t care less.”

The president has started campaigning more over the last week, as polling shows him behind Democratic nominee Joe Biden both nationally and in key swing states.

Trump also implied on the call that some unknown scandal was about to damage Biden, leaving him an “impotent” candidate, and that the former vice president should be in prison. The president, who spent the 2016 campaign leading “Lock her up” chants aimed at then-Democratic nominee Hillarious Clinton, has a history of insisting his opponents should be incarcerated.

The president concluded the call by telling staffers, “Get off this phone and work your asses off, because we are going to win.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-fauci-campaign-call-disaster-coronavirus-pandemic-163437090.html

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, markb57 said:

Fauci is a dem hack. 

You right about that markb. If you trace his links you will find he has ties to the Chinese lab where the the virus was released from. Makes one wonder. He even stated that President Trump would have to deal with a pandemic a few years back.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

On 10/19/2020 at 5:39 PM, Johnny Dinar said:

Yes he's so bad... I know, let's use him in our commercial..... This guy has lost his mind... I'm sure his marketing people are just enjoying his stability more and more each day!!! JMHO

President Trump railed against Dr. Anthony Fauci on Monday, attacking him on both a campaign call and in a pair of Twitter posts that zeroed in on the coronavirus expert's appearance at a baseball game.

“All I ask of Tony is that he make better decisions,” Trump tweeted. “Also, Bad arm!”

Earlier in the day, Trump said that people were tired of coronavirus mitigation efforts, according to multiple reporters listening in on a campaign staff call two weeks out from Election Day. He also claimed, without evidence, that if the administration had listened to Fauci, one of the nation’s premier infectious disease experts and the longtime head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, “we’d have 700,000, 800,000 deaths.”

“People are tired of COVID. I have these huge rallies. People are saying, ‘Whatever. Just leave us alone.’ They’re tired of it. People are tired of hearing Fauci and all these idiots,” Trump said, adding, “Fauci is a nice guy. He’s been here for 500 years.”

While Americans are certainly tired of COVID-19, polling shows a majority are committed to taking precautions to try to reduce its spread. According to a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll, 67 percent say it should be mandatory to wear a mask in public. Another 60 percent say Trump is not following the advice of medical experts closely enough.

A National Geographic/Morning Consult poll taken earlier in October found that 74 percent of Americans said they always wear a mask when leaving their home.

Trump’s handling of the pandemic, which has killed more than 219,000 Americans and resulted in the president himself being hospitalized earlier this month, has been criticized since the coronavirus appeared early this year. The Yahoo News/YouGov poll found that 59 percent of respondents say the president underestimated the risks.

President Trump and Dr. Anthony Fauci. (Photo Illustration: Yahoo News; photos: AP (2), Getty Images)

President Trump and Dr. Anthony Fauci. (Photo illustration: Yahoo News; photos: AP [2], Getty Images)

“Every time [Fauci] goes on television there’s always a bomb, but there’s a bigger bomb if you fire him,” Trump added. “This guy’s a disaster."

Trump continued attacking Fauci via Twitter Monday afternoon, mocking him for a poor first pitch at a Washington Nationals game earlier this year and noting how much “airtime” the doctor had recently, including a feature on Sunday night’s “60 Minutes.” In that interview, Fauci said he had received death threats and had protection from federal agents due to “the very fact that a public health message to save lives triggers such venom and animosity to me that it results in real and credible threats to my life and my safety.” However, he added, “it bothers me less than the hassling of my wife and my children.”

The war of words between Fauci and Trump intensified last week after Fauci asked that a Trump campaign ad featuring the doctor’s words being used out of context to praise the president be taken down. Fauci told the Daily Beast of the ad, “By doing this against my will, they are, in effect, harassing me. Since campaign ads are about getting votes, their harassment of me might have the opposite effect of turning some voters off.”

Trump was aware of the possibility that reporters were listening in on the call and noted, “If there’s a reporter on, you can have it just the way I said it, I couldn’t care less.”

The president has started campaigning more over the last week, as polling shows him behind Democratic nominee Joe Biden both nationally and in key swing states.

Trump also implied on the call that some unknown scandal was about to damage Biden, leaving him an “impotent” candidate, and that the former vice president should be in prison. The president, who spent the 2016 campaign leading “Lock her up” chants aimed at then-Democratic nominee Hillarious Clinton, has a history of insisting his opponents should be incarcerated.

The president concluded the call by telling staffers, “Get off this phone and work your asses off, because we are going to win.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-fauci-campaign-call-disaster-coronavirus-pandemic-163437090.html

Billboard on route to Trump’s Iowa rally states ‘COVID superspreader event’
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

I just read but decided not to post it, but psychiatrists are describing the mental collapse of Trump. Based on scientific observation... The fact he is about to lose, be embarrassed and have to face truth is causing a lot of concern.

Yeah I’m scared to death when he’s lost what he is going to do from Nov 4th until Jan 20th at noon!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

So where is the report of all the covid cases as a result of Trump rallies?

@caddieman
You should be more afraid of what the left is going to do after the election.

This is just one but here ya go.

Coronavirus Cases Tied to Minnesota Trump Rallies Rise to 23

https://www.thedailybeast.com/coronavirus-cases-tied-to-minnesota-trump-rallies-in-september-rise-to-23

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

So where is the report of all the covid cases as a result of Trump rallies?

https://www.duluthnewstribune.com/newsmd/coronavirus/6710968-9-COVID-cases-linked-to-Trumps-Bemidji-rally-2-hospitalized-1-in-ICU-state-says

https://time.com/5865890/oklahoma-covid-19-trump-tulsa-rally/

Luckily only a few thousand showed up for Trump's Tulsa rally or it could have been much worse.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Again, you distort the truth to make a funny.  Am not laughing at the distorted truth, I am concerned, not worried,about what is going to happen after this election. Keep on laughing. It won't be pretty either way.It 

It probably won't be pretty, on this we agree......I'm going to lay my faith on the U.S. Constitution to see us through.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Your opinion, and opinions vary....Just curious, are you a Q believer in any way?

GO RV, then BV

No, I do not follow Q.

"My" Lord is Jesus Christ. I bring this up because you used "Your lord" instead of "Our Lord" to me in a previous post and it makes me wonder who is your Lord?

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

And Shabs, Johnny and caddie man, your proof (other than an article written by a LSM hack) is where. Not possible these people contacted their Covid cases somewhere else other than the rally? No? Sorry I forgot Orange Man's fault. How foolish of me to apply any contrary questions and ask for proof. No cases caused by the rioters and looters right? Have not seen ONE report about covid cases related to the destroyers. Oh that's right cover doesn't effect those good samaritans. You do see the hypocrisy of your accusation?

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

And Shabs, Johnny and caddie man, your proof (other than an article written by a LSM hack) is where. Not possible these people contacted their Covid cases somewhere else other than the rally? No? Sorry I forgot Orange Man's fault. How foolish of me to apply any contrary questions and ask for proof. No cases caused by the rioters and looters right? Have not seen ONE report about covid cases related to the destroyers. Oh that's right cover doesn't effect those good samaritans. You do see the hypocrisy of your accusation?

It would be foolish to believe mass protests don't spread the virus.....I have the courage to accept that large gatherings, unmasked, and not social distanced, DO INDEED spread the virus, no matter what your political leanings are....how about you?

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2