Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq .. What is the truth about the trend to print new currency denominations that exceed 50 thousand - urgent?

DWS112

2 minutes ago, KDuesing said:

Wheelman, no point in us arguing over this I haven't heard the Federal Council mentioned in years so imhop its either working in the background or just was ignored by the Iraqi parliament and forgotten about.

No don’t get me wrong,  I’m not arguing with you at all, what I’m say is you are rite about the name calling and people being rude, their is no need for the rudeness and name calling.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, KDuesing said:

Please continue, that's why I came here we just talk the news and try to find the truth. Please continue to post here it wont take long for you and Joey to become part of the family. What I miss most about Joey was all the articles she found that I missed.

We most certainly will continue to bring fact and the truth.

Thank You.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Wheelman said:

Please See Attachment

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=90695

2018-01-19 at 16:21 (Baghdad time)

Parliamentary sources revealed parliamentary efforts to legislate a new law that includes the establishment of a new parliamentary union comprising members of the Governing Council, members of the Council, members of the National Assembly and members of the House of Representatives.

The sources told Mawazine News that "the parliament is in the process of enacting a new law that includes the establishment of a new union that includes members of the Governing Council, members of the Council, members of the National Assembly and members of the House of Representatives," indicating that "the law will include members of the House of Representatives under the government of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki 2006 and 2010, and members of the House of Representatives under the current Prime Minister Haider Abadi in 2014, and whose session ends after a few months.

"The law also includes everyone who will serve as a member of the House of Representatives in the future, according to Article 4 of the new law, which gave the right to each of the members of the legislative authority and the membership of the Governing Council, belonging to the new institution formed by the new law, "He said.

"Paragraph (4) of Article 3 of the law states that this union seeks to defend the rights of members material and moral, which reveals that this law opens a large door to protect any of the accused in cases of corruption and the legal formula stipulated in the Official Gazette, For the protection of the rights of these members and defend them if they are exposed by any institution in Iraq for these rights. "

The sources pointed out that "the new law established the Union and made him a president and deputy and Secretary General and a public body and make it an independent body and set the objectives of the Union and make committees of the Union most important committees that are formed in each of the province of that province as stated in paragraph I of Article (14) .

For his part, said other parliamentary sources, "The law in its current form requires the House of Representatives to pay huge expenses for these offices in all provinces."

The new law was published in the Iraqi Official Gazette, Official Gazette No. 4486 on 8 January 2018 - about a week after it was officially activated - and No. 86 of 2018.

The law, passed by the Iraqi parliament on December 21, 2017, establishes a new union - not a non-governmental organization - that includes members of the Governing Council who took power during the 2004 Bremer civil administration, as well as members of the National Assembly Under the government of "Iyad Allawi" in the same year, as well as members of the National Assembly in the government of Ibrahim Jaafari in 2005. 

Above is the articles of TRUTH!

Federation Council needed to be enacted to have a fully seated Government to go International. This Council oversees provinces that are under Articles-140, 141 of the Iraq Constitution. That is why the provincial council law was postponed. When Khazemi went to Europe Sunday with all Independent bodies, does anyone believe a member of The Federation Council wasn’t in attendance? of course the Federation Council is there. Joey read to the community in March of 2012 of this council (The Iraqi Senate). How do you currently have now a FDIC, become a major bank stockholder, to encourage investment, and investors, without a Fully Seated Government. As far as the $100,000.00k note, I was puzzled by the comment, the note does not exist, (because banks use wire transfer). We are not talking about Bitcoin, we are talking about physical currencies. In our community, we need facts, we need truth, so many people would set you on a wrong course because of lack of knowledge and research. This journey is about the Iraqi People, and our Military.

9D946350-898C-41BA-BB2C-8A95015B32E9.jpeg

DE57F556-616C-4A32-A477-51583AFC5E5E.jpeg

Great post Wheelman, thank you!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, KDuesing said:

Im not sure Dinarthug even knows who Joey was he prob. thinks she is a Guru and we usually burn those here at the stake.

No, the thug knows all, he is very good a sniffing out BS! Me personally lm interested in anyone’s opinion on this investment! JMHO 🤠

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, KDuesing said:

Im not sure Dinarthug even knows who Joey was

he prob. thinks she is a Guru and we usually burn those here at the stake.

Lol ! Ya - It Was More Of Weegie Joke With A ‘Shocked Monkey’ Picture ! :o 

image.gif.0ce7c779b80cff0975896dcc75e614f0.gif

:D  :D  :D 

However, If It’s The Same Joey Who Used To Be Part Of The ‘IQD Team’ - I Had Posted Over A Dozen Threads With Them Years Ago ! ;) 

Including The One At The Top Where A Mod (That’s No Longer Here) Attacked Me For Posting It ! :o 

The Mod Ended Up Removing Their Initial Post That Had Received Over 30 Negs For ‘Damage Control’ ! :D

:lmao:  :lmao: 

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

:D  :D  :D 

However, If It’s The Same Joey Who Used To Be Part Of The ‘IQD Team’ - I Had Posted Over A Dozen Threads With Them Years Ago ! ;) 

Including The One At The Top Where A Mod (That’s No Longer Here) Attacked Me For Posting It ! :o 

The Mod Ended Up Removing Their Initial Post That Had Received Over 30 Negs For ‘Damage Control’ ! :D

:lmao:  :lmao: 

Joey wasn’t with The IQD Team in 2012.

Wheelman can I ask were you one of the members of the IQD Team? If so can you tell e who you are?? It’s been so long that I do remember Joey, Vic and R.I.P. Tim!! I can’t remember the other guy that was extremely knowledgeable that was in the military was that you? I sure do miss that whole no nonsense team that only brought knowledge and did their very best to actually help the dinar community!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

At least a managed float wasn't to bad a subject to talk about, hell it could still happen that way no-one knows for sure how this will end.

And no offence Thug but that was the dumbest joke you've ever told here.

4 hours ago, DinarThug said:

12 hours ago, Wheelman said:

Please See Attachment

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=90695

2018-01-19 at 16:21 (Baghdad time)

Parliamentary sources revealed parliamentary efforts to legislate a new law that includes the establishment of a new parliamentary union comprising members of the Governing Council, members of the Council, members of the National Assembly and members of the House of Representatives.

The sources told Mawazine News that "the parliament is in the process of enacting a new law that includes the establishment of a new union that includes members of the Governing Council, members of the Council, members of the National Assembly and members of the House of Representatives," indicating that "the law will include members of the House of Representatives under the government of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki 2006 and 2010, and members of the House of Representatives under the current Prime Minister Haider Abadi in 2014, and whose session ends after a few months.

"The law also includes everyone who will serve as a member of the House of Representatives in the future, according to Article 4 of the new law, which gave the right to each of the members of the legislative authority and the membership of the Governing Council, belonging to the new institution formed by the new law, "He said.

"Paragraph (4) of Article 3 of the law states that this union seeks to defend the rights of members material and moral, which reveals that this law opens a large door to protect any of the accused in cases of corruption and the legal formula stipulated in the Official Gazette, For the protection of the rights of these members and defend them if they are exposed by any institution in Iraq for these rights. "

The sources pointed out that "the new law established the Union and made him a president and deputy and Secretary General and a public body and make it an independent body and set the objectives of the Union and make committees of the Union most important committees that are formed in each of the province of that province as stated in paragraph I of Article (14) .

For his part, said other parliamentary sources, "The law in its current form requires the House of Representatives to pay huge expenses for these offices in all provinces."

The new law was published in the Iraqi Official Gazette, Official Gazette No. 4486 on 8 January 2018 - about a week after it was officially activated - and No. 86 of 2018.

The law, passed by the Iraqi parliament on December 21, 2017, establishes a new union - not a non-governmental organization - that includes members of the Governing Council who took power during the 2004 Bremer civil administration, as well as members of the National Assembly Under the government of "Iyad Allawi" in the same year, as well as members of the National Assembly in the government of Ibrahim Jaafari in 2005. 

Above is the articles of TRUTH!

Federation Council needed to be enacted to have a fully seated Government to go International. This Council oversees provinces that are under Articles-140, 141 of the Iraq Constitution. That is why the provincial council law was postponed. When Khazemi went to Europe Sunday with all Independent bodies, does anyone believe a member of The Federation Council wasn’t in attendance? of course the Federation Council is there. Joey read to the community in March of 2012 of this council (The Iraqi Senate). How do you currently have now a FDIC, become a major bank stockholder, to encourage investment, and investors, without a Fully Seated Government. As far as the $100,000.00k note, I was puzzled by the comment, the note does not exist, (because banks use wire transfer). We are not talking about Bitcoin, we are talking about physical currencies. In our community, we need facts, we need truth, so many people would set you on a wrong course because of lack of knowledge and research. This journey is about the Iraqi People, and our Military.

9D946350-898C-41BA-BB2C-8A95015B32E9.jpeg

DE57F556-616C-4A32-A477-51583AFC5E5E.jpeg

That is the council of the union not the federation council. I miss spoke above by basically calling them the same because they are not. This union will only legislate among the provincial councils, not the 2nd chamber of the government. That's why they call it an independent body. No legislative branch would be independent. I could go into much further explanation but I'm sure you and Joey have it all figured out. Too bad she wasn't the one that discovered this federation council. Good day to ya. ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Wheelman can I ask were you one of the members of the IQD Team? If so can you tell e who you are?? It’s been so long that I do remember Joey, Vic and R.I.P. Tim!! I can’t remember the other guy that was extremely knowledgeable that was in the military was that you? I sure do miss that whole no nonsense team that only brought knowledge and did their very best to actually help the dinar community!!!

Sorry also I forgot the IQD team turned into the Gatekeepers it’s just been so many years ago I forgot!

7 hours ago, mylilpony said:

That is the council of the union not the federation council. I miss spoke above by basically calling them the same because they are not. This union will only legislate among the provincial councils, not the 2nd chamber of the government. That's why they call it an independent body. No legislative branch would be independent. I could go into much further explanation but I'm sure you and Joey have it all figured out. Too bad she wasn't the one that discovered this federation council. Good day to ya. ;)

Good Morning to you KJ, I just listen to a replay of that call, and Joey was the one who read the article to the community on the Federation Council, and read the Gulf Mellinium Project, but that’s here nor there, Joey nor myself are in any competition on who knows what, or with anyone, or feed off negative attention, life is to short, we just want the facts and truth in the community KJ, that’s all. You have a blessed day.

P.S. May I ask, why haven’t you brought this information to the community prior to my post, it shouldn’t take you to see Joey name to give negative feed back.

All I want is to help the community in a positive manner, with integrity and respect for everyone, and so does Joey.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Source:

With the worsening of the financial crisis that afflicts the country, some government advisers put forth proposals described as unrealistic from time to time, perhaps the last of which is talk about facing the financial deficit through printing currency, a measure that Parliament confirms its illegality, especially as it will also cause a crisis Larger.

Other deputies accused the government of not being serious about finding other ways out to address the stifling crisis, which reached the point of being unable to provide the salaries of its employees.

The policy of dealing with the crisis by the crisis has become useless, according to MPs, who stressed the need to take urgent measures to pressure government expenditures, and to recover the money that was wasted in corruption deals, the files of which are in full with the concerned authorities.
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, DWS112 said:

Looks like they are getting ready for the release of the small denominations. They need a smooth transition where both the 3 zeros and the smalls coexist. There will be less problems if there are plenty of each to go around. JMO - DWS112

This has been something I've been trying to figure out how they would pull off not showing the small demons to anyone or the cats out the bag, to take it one step further how can you deliver big boxes of currency into the banks without someone figuring it out. Anyone with any sense will know what's up the second they see fills being distributed. 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, mylilpony said:

Iraq Supreme Court: Federal Council to be established
Iraq Supreme Court: Federal Council to be established
JANUARY 18, 2018 03:26:34 PM

Iraq’s Federal Supreme Court decided [press release, in Arabic] Wednesday to establish the Council of the Union, or the Federal Council, which will oversee provisions passed by parliament.

The need for the council is stated in article 48 of the constitution [official text], but has not been established in the 13 years since the new government was implemented.

The move is thought to complete Iraq’s law making authority, since before there was only one council of legislation. There may have been some delay in the move, because the Council of Representatives was to vote on the formation of the council as per article 65 and 147 of the constitution, but it failed to implement the overseeing council.

The ruling comes after the Supreme Court received some backlash [Kurdistan 24 report] for not establishing the council after the ruling on the Kurdistan Referendum [JURIST report]

• Like 1