Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq .. What is the truth about the trend to print new currency denominations that exceed 50 thousand - urgent?

DWS112

On 10/21/2020 at 7:36 AM, KDuesing said:

Laid back never fear, they printed 100,000 notes at the same time as the 50,000 notes. They are only for large bank transactions not for the street. Ill see if I can find those old articles. This is cool propaganda if you ask me.

Thanks for your input KDuesing,

Fear of what?

Interbank transactions are done electronically. (IBAN, Swift, RTGS)
Printing more high denomination notes will lead to the devaluation of the Iraqi dinar will reflect negatively on the citizen and will lead to an inflationary problem.

Their goal is to give purchasing power to the people and the only way to achieve that is increasing the dinar exchange rate and rolling out the LD’s

Go RV

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

On 10/27/2020 at 6:55 PM, 6ly410 said:

A "knockout" blow to the Iraqi dinar: currency printing in exchange for the end of the financial crisis ... What will Iraq do about "international conditions"?

2020-10-27  Yes Iraq - Baghdad

https://yesiraq.com/ضربة-قاضية-للدينار-العراقي-طباعة-الع/

5bec2cd77b70e-scaled.jpg?resize=696%2C52

The expert in economic affairs, Salam Sumaisem, confirmed that the devaluation of the Iraqi dinar will reflect negatively on the citizen and will lead to an inflationary problem as a result of a new force hitting the Iraqi economy at home as a result of the high prices of consumer foodstuffs that are in demand and this great demand will lead to higher prices.

Sumaisem said, in statements to her, monitored by "Yes Iraq": "The government is facing a great challenge, which is to provide funds with which to pay public expenditures, and this money is necessary to provide it. Reducing the value of the dinar will provide it with that, but on the other hand it will generate inflationary pressure on the citizens, since the devaluation of the dinar will be "This will lead to a rise in the prices of consumer foodstuffs that are in demand, and this great demand will lead to a rise in prices and an inflationary problem as a result of a new force hitting the Iraqi economy at home."

She explained that “the government is obligated to this reduction, and these changes will be in light of the state’s need for financial resources and the increasing need to pay the salaries of employees. At the same time, an austerity plan must follow that reduces the waste of the dinar and try to find a feasible way of spending so that the situation is not lost in a situation with this laxity in paying salaries.” “.

The economic expert stressed the need to eliminate the leakage outlets represented by the aliens, the multi-salary, the mafias and the networks of corruption, stressing that without that any reform or reduction will not succeed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

salam smeasim @SalamSmeasim

Translated from Arabic by

I do not expect it to be #العراق By printing the Iraqi currency #بدون_غطاء Because it would be a fatal blow to the #دينارالعراقي And this is unacceptable according to our links to #صندوق_النقد_الدولي And Lan #الدينار_العراقي Now within the currencies offered on the global stock exchanges, not like the time of the blockade, the situation is completely different.
>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sumaisem suggested, in her blog post about currency printing, saying: In light of the current economic variables, I do not expect Iraq to print the Iraqi currency without a cover, because the matter will be a fatal blow to the Iraqi dinar.

And I concluded, that this is unacceptable according to our links with the International Monetary Fund and because the Iraqi dinar is now among the currencies offered on the global stock exchanges, not like the time of the siege and the world's boycott of the Iraqi government, the situation is completely different.

A "knockout" blow to the Iraqi dinar: currency printing in exchange for the end of the financial crisis ... What will Iraq do about "international conditions"?

2020-10-27

5bec2cd77b70e-scaled.jpg?resize=696%2C52

Yes Iraq - Baghdad

The expert in economic affairs, Salam Sumaisem, confirmed that the devaluation of the Iraqi dinar will reflect negatively on the citizen and will lead to an inflationary problem as a result of a new force hitting the Iraqi economy at home as a result of the high prices of consumer foodstuffs that are in demand and this great demand will lead to higher prices.

Sumaisem said, in statements to her, monitored by "Yes Iraq": "The government is facing a great challenge, which is to provide funds with which to pay public expenditures, and this money is necessary to provide it. Reducing the value of the dinar will provide it with that, but on the other hand it will generate inflationary pressure on the citizens, since the devaluation of the dinar will be "This will lead to a rise in the prices of consumer foodstuffs that are in demand, and this great demand will lead to a rise in prices and an inflationary problem as a result of a new force hitting the Iraqi economy at home."

She explained that “the government is obligated to this reduction, and these changes will be in light of the state’s need for financial resources and the increasing need to pay the salaries of employees. At the same time, an austerity plan must follow that reduces the waste of the dinar and try to find a feasible way of spending so that the situation is not lost in a situation with this laxity in paying salaries.” “.

The economic expert stressed the need to eliminate the leakage outlets represented by the aliens, the multi-salary, the mafias and the networks of corruption, stressing that without that any reform or reduction will not succeed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

salam smeasim د. سلام سميسم

@SalamSmeasim

لا اتوقع ان يقوم #العراق بطباعة العملة العراقية #بدون_غطاء لان الامر سيكون ضربة قاضية لل #دينارالعراقي و هذا امر مرفوض وفق ارتباطاتنا ب #صندوق_النقد_الدولي ولان #الدينار_العراقي الان ضمن العملات المطروحة في البورصات العالمية و ليس كوقت الحصار ، الوضع مختلف تماما.
Translated from Arabic by
I do not expect it to be #العراق By printing the Iraqi currency #بدون_غطاء Because it would be a fatal blow to the #دينارالعراقي And this is unacceptable according to our links to #صندوق_النقد_الدولي And Lan #الدينار_العراقي Now within the currencies offered on the global stock exchanges, not like the time of the blockade, the situation is completely different.
>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sumaisem suggested, in her blog post about currency printing, saying: In light of the current economic variables, I do not expect Iraq to print the Iraqi currency without a cover, because the matter will be a fatal blow to the Iraqi dinar.

And I concluded, that this is unacceptable according to our links with the International Monetary Fund and because the Iraqi dinar is now among the currencies offered on the global stock exchanges, not like the time of the siege and the world's boycott of the Iraqi government, the situation is completely different.

link 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

11 hours ago, DinarThug said:

this is unacceptable according to our links with the International Monetary Fund and because the Iraqi dinar is now among the currencies offered on the global stock exchanges, not like the time of the siege and the world's boycott of the Iraqi government, the situation is completely different.

The Iraqi dinar is now among the currencies offered on the global stock exchanges.

Go iraq

Go international 

Go open market economy 

Go RV

Thanks for the Articles DT 🤡👍🏼

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

On 10/28/2020 at 12:44 PM, Laid Back said:

Printing more high denomination notes will lead to the devaluation of the Iraqi dinar will reflect negatively on the citizen and will lead to an inflationary problem.

No it wont, I tried to tell you these notes are nothing new they have had them for years since 2015. They have a purpose, basically its a 100 dollar note at this time used for transfers between banks mostly.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Jaygo said:

Is the IQD the lowest valued note on the exchange?

46 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

I'm assuming it is on forex?

The Dinar Is So Frickin’ Low That It’s Completely ‘Passed Out’ Flat On The FloorEx ! :o 

image.jpeg.4c8f2bf3b045dbebb67e28c66dc4b05c.jpeg

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5

32 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

my bank won't touch it last i knew its not a internationally accepted currency only in iraq ..

we wait

Yeah.. I know...... I was about to get excited if it was listed on forex tho. Seems like it won't be to much longer, but its hard to tell if we're talking beginning of January, April, or after elections in June or...

28 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Yeah.. I know...... I was about to get excited if it was listed on forex tho. Seems like it won't be to much longer, but its hard to tell if we're talking beginning of January, April, or after elections in June or...

my opinion only LTL , if and when it returns it will not go on the market at 1190 many things will happen all at the same time to eliminate speculation i simply watch the news for clues no one will know the time .. cheers & all the best

• Thanks 3

13 hours ago, KDuesing said:

No it wont, I tried to tell you these notes are nothing new they have had them for years since 2015. They have a purpose, basically its a 100 dollar note at this time used for transfers between banks mostly.

KDuesing, thanks for your input.!

I was referring to the increase of the monetary mass by printing more currency 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

USDIQD Chart (US Dollar / Iraqi Dinar Forex Chart)

This forex chart for US Dollar / Iraqi Dinar (USDIQD) is updated continuously during market hours. The USDIQD currency charts are available in bar chart and candlestick chart formats to help highlight price trends and price movement. Technical analysts will want check out the technical indicators and studies under the options menu. View the reciprocal forex rates chart (Iraqi Dinar - IQD / US Dollar - USD) by tapping the link near the symbol (USDIQD). You can customize the forex quotes table below to display your favourite currency pairs. Just choose "manage favourites" in under the "Select Currencies" menu.

link :https://forex.tradingcharts.com/chart/US Dollar_Iraqi Dinar.html

does this mean iqd has already been on the forex? it seems the rate is still 1191.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2