Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DOCTORS SPEAK ABOUT COVID MISINFORMATION IN D.C.

KristiD

Excellent info.  It think Covid was used by the Deep State to try and hurt Trump so he doesn't get a second term.  Therefore, I think after November 3rd, we will start seeing fears about Covid disappear anyway.  But still, this is worth listening to in order to know how badly we were lied to.  Clearly, our First Amendment (freedom of speech) was listed first for a reason.  We need to make serious changes with the U.S. media, let's hope we get the chance to do that after the elections.

Edited by KristiD
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• KristiD changed the title to DOCTORS SPEAK ABOUT COVID MISINFORMATION IN D.C.

Thank You, KristiD, for posting THIS video.

Along with a few others, the content of the video is what I have been communicating from the beginning. My only thought for something to mention is the potential for the masks to be environments for the reproduction of a variety of contagions that through use will spread to others and itself is a significant health risk.

What I am concerned about is a more severe contagion than COVID-19 being incubated and spread by wearing the mask as we get into the contagion season. I suspect there will be a far greater hospitalization and death rate from wearing the mask and spreading the more severe contagion(s).

Be Responsible.

Take OFF the mask AND keep the mask OFF for YOUR own safety AND that of others.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Anybody notice how THIS video is NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO:

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service.

WHAT, pray tell, are the YouTube's Terms of Service BEING VIOLATED???!!!

TELLING THEE TRUTH???!!!

I DID NOT detect ANY vulgar language OR nudity OR racist comments OR violence OR call for violence THROUGHOUT THEE WHOLE VIDEO!!!

THESE ARE CREDIBLE DOCTORS GIVING CREDIBLE INFORMATION!!!

WHY, pray tell, were MASKS NOT ENCOURAGED OR REQUIRED DURING OTHER CHINA VIRAL OUTBREAKS???!!!

Remember THEE video footage from the 1990s through TODAY with THEE Chinese "wearing" THEE "masks"???!!!

DID, pray tell, THEE "masks" prevent THEE Chinese from DIEING AND/OR SPREADING THEE VIRUS WHIRLED WIDE???!!!

NO, NO, HADES NO!!!

OFF WITH THEE MASKS!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, nstoolman1 said:

That all depends on what "version" of the Truth they see.

Just like some on this site.

YES!!!, NSToolMan1, AND ALL The Very Best!!!

Yes, THEE "version" of THEE Truth THEY "see" is ONLY from THEIR "perspective" HAVING THEIR "cognitions" EMBEDDED FIRMLY IN THEIR RESPECTIVE "safe" "spaces"!!!

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

:shakehead:     :shakehead:     :shakehead:

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently, any research from legitimate doctors are being removed from multiple platforms. The only thing they have in common is how they are against WHO's "coronavirus warnings". An international doctor's association has declared the same results on October. They said the virus is just a seasonal flu that will disappear on April 2021. They have been branded  "false" by numerous media. It can't be because they are Republicans because they are mix of Indians, Americans, and several European countries. These left propaganda is too harmful.