Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRUMP AT CHURCH SERVICE OCT 18, 2020

25 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

Yes it was awesome watching him slowly count out his donation making sure every camera in the room saw him put money in the collection plate, if nothing else, that's pretty tacky.. But I'm glad he actually went to church. I can only do him some good. JMHO

I was really disappointed that the camera zeroed in on the donation.  That is a sacred, personal act.  Don't know how many donations you have given, but it is not unusual to count it, contemplate, and pray over it before it goes in the bucket.  Your criticism is very telling - you're a class act!

Edited by Shedagal
Spelling
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Shedagal said:

I was really disappointed that the camera zeroed in on the donation.  That is,a sacred, personal act.  Don't know how many donations you have given, but it is not unusual to count it, contemplate, and pray over it before it goes on the bucket.  Your criticism is very telling - you're a class act!

Thanks, I didn't see it live as I had two sermons yesterday...

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Well done, Donald.....I hope you used your time there wisely, dropped to your knees, and asked for salvation.....it's not too late.

GO RV, then BV

I have heard many faith leaders (James Robison prayed the sinner's prayer with him) testify of his salvation.  Anyone who is truly saved would not mock that. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Would expect nothing less from you in this post.....pretty pathetic Shabs...   CL

Never one to disappoint Trump's devoted base, CL.  ;)  Besides the real reason people attend church....I think it's politically smart for Trump to try and shore up any evangelical voters who may be reconsidering their 2016 purchase.  As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV

1 minute ago, Shedagal said:

James 3:1 - Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly.

Shedagal, I enjoy your posts and respect your opinion, but I simply cannot support Trump. He is not a good person. I didn't vote for him in 2016 breaking my tradition of voting republican.  I also didn't vote Clinton. I found both candidates to be people lacking any integrity or compassion for humanity. This year I will be voting for Biden. I'm not saying his a great person, but 4 more years of Trump will destroy America... Trump has made it his mission to divide. Our people are divided. Our allies don't respect us. He denies science. He retweets conspiracies. It is time to turn the page on this failed experiment.

JMHO

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

Shedagal, I enjoy your posts and respect your opinion, but I simply cannot support Trump. He is not a good person. I didn't vote for him in 2016 breaking my tradition of voting republican.  I also didn't vote Clinton. I found both candidates to be people lacking any integrity or compassion for humanity. This year I will be voting for Biden. I'm not saying his a great person, but 4 more years of Trump will destroy America... Trump has made it his mission to divide. Our people are divided. Our allies don't respect us. He denies science. He retweets conspiracies. It is time to turn the page on this failed experiment.

JMHO

We each get a vote.   That's the truth of it.  I heard a minister say your vote is your seed.  It is important to God.  Every Christian has discernment.  King David was a slimeball, but he was God's anointed.  You are looking at this through the lens of the natural.  Trump is God's anointed.  If you truly seek God about this, He will show you.

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Well done, Donald.....I hope you used your time there wisely, dropped to your knees, and asked for salvation.....it's not too late.

GO RV, then BV

How about you go first. 

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

Your criticism is very telling - you're a class act!

I could think of a much better word to describe him, and it also begins with an A.:eyebrows:

59 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

enlightened

Ignorance is BLISS 

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

I'm not saying his a great person, but 4 more years of Trump will destroy America... Trump has made it his mission to divide. Our people are divided. Our allies don't respect us. He denies science. He retweets conspiracies. It is time to turn the page on this failed experiment.

President Trump will not destroy America. It will be the demonrat left that will. They are the ones that have thrust this divide into this nation. It started with your "savior" obummer. Hillarious was to continue it. However, their plans were changed and they tried to have a coup on the President of this nation. Our allies don't respect us? If they are our European allies, then it is because he is making them pay their fair share for our protection over them. Want to talk about respect, lets see, obummer went to Saudi Arabia and had to drive to the palace where he bowed to the King there. President Trump arrived and the King met him at the airport with a red carpet. Big difference in respect there. Have you noticed that the world is a little safer place since he has been in office? Have there been any major terrorist attacks? Maybe that is because they are afraid, he has shown that he carries a big stick and is not afraid to use it. He denies science? What science? Global warming? That is nothing but a big hoax. If you haven't noticed, all of the planets in out system have increased the same amount. The cause of this warming is this thing they call the SUN! It is not the "greenhouse" gases that the terrible USA produces. Science about the virus? Nobody knows everything about it right now. One day we may, but they are still trying to figure it out. What conspiracies does he retweet? Do you mean the actual coup attempt on the Russian collusion hoax where they tried to impeach him? You're lost JD, sad to say, just lost.

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1