Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Good Afternoon DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON

***  Breitling ***  Here's what's interesting.  I want you to understand this.  Especially the pro Trump people.  You know I'm a conservative.  The people that created the Iraqi dinar are hoping that Biden gets in.  That's Cheney, Bush Jr., Donald Rumsfeld all these guys.  Isn't that kinda strange?  A lot of people are incorrectly thinking that if Trump doesn't stay in office this thing is over...Cheney, Bush Jr., Donald Rumsfeld all these guys they want Biden to get in.  Completely against what I want but that's the reality prism you need to look through...

*** Walkingstick *** & *** Frank26 *** The ATMs in Iraq's banks are soon to go live with the new small category notes because the ATMs must be on the same page with the banks of Iraq...they are not live right now but we will know when they go live...

• By ronscarpa
      Good Morning DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON

*** MilitiaMan   Article:  "An economist calls for deleting the three zeros from the dinar to strengthen the local currency."  Quote: "He added: The monetary mass can become approximately 15 to 25 trillion (billion?) dinars and the value of the new dinar converges to the value of the dollar, which facilitates the process of calculation and allows small and new denominations of cash to appear in the money market."  The economist in the above seems to b suggesting a new dinar is to be the value of the dollar... If that is not leakage I don't know what is. There are people on the ground in Iraq talking about the exchange rate change that is coming.  This is evidence of it too.  We know they printed a new issue of currency from the CBI site, imo. They spent money and large sums of money on it.  To adjust to or converge to the value of the dollar, they will have a need for the new issue...

*** Delta   This is the first time I see coordination between the parliament, the government and the CBI.  For the first time ever you see parliament asking the CBI to delete the 3 zeros and make the currency stronger. We've never had this before.  This is good news because everyone is lining up with everything...

*** Footforward   [When does the 2021 budget start?]  they are trying to vote on it this Saturday. It would come into effect April 1, 2021...But I've always felt the budget doesn't matter...

That's all for today ... Blessings ... RON
    • By ronscarpa
      Good Morning DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON

*** Frank26   someone says to me 'Frank, if Biden is elected president this all goes down the toilet doesn't it?"  As far as the Iraqi dinar monetary reform goes that belongs to Iraq and Iraq is a sovereign country.  They can do what they want...Iraq is now going to be the central financial hub of the Middle East and all the middle eastern countries will support them in a basket...

*** Mnt Goat  Article: "IRAQI GOVERNMENT SETS NEW DATE FOR DEBATE ON 2021 BUDGET BILL" Quote: "He added that the government is continuing to hold elections on time."   We need to all pray that the CBI moves ahead, as planned, to reinstate the dinar prior to elections in June. If not we could be waiting yet another year.

• By ronscarpa
      Good Evening DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON

*** Adam Montana   Article:  "Final touches on the amendment of the law of the national oil company"   Quote: "The Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee put "the final touches" on amending the law of the national oil company, indicating that it will pave the way for the initiation of the oil and gas law."  THIS IS HCL... What more do I need to say?! The good news just keeps piling up!  GO RRRVVVV!!!

*** Walkingstick and *** Frank26   Do you remember I told you about the satellite banks?  The CBI established many many banks.  And they started with the United States of America, remember?  ...the CBI will tell you about these banks when they lift the value because they are going to want you to go into these banks to exchange your dinar there.  You know why?  Because those banks will send the dinars back to the CBI.  If you go into an American bank they are going to send it to the United States Treasury.  They need to collect all their 3 zeros.  All these satellite banks IMO are now notified.

*** Mnt Goat   Folks today the news is all about the monetary policy of Iraq and what to do with the currency. Can the news get any clearer than this that they are debating a course of action? ...I know they have already decided a course of action...I am in communication with the CBI. I have been told they are going to move ahead with the project to delete the zeros sometimes prior to Christmas holidays in preparation for the early January reinstatement. ...The initial rate once they drop the zeros will be right around what I told you...It has not changed. [reference Mnt Goat posts 10-14-2020 & 10-9-2020, part 3]  ...remember they must wait a period of time to monitor for inflation prior to the FOREX reinstatement. I believe this is the time when they may allow us to come in and exchange... 

That's all folks ... blessings ... Ron

• By ronscarpa
      Good Afternoon DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON

*** Delta   ...For the first time ever they  [Iraq's parliament] demanded the CBI to lift the 3 zeros.  We dreamed about this...remember everyone before was against it.  But now it's all over the news.  We are on the verge to see something...there is a very high possibility, I may be wrong, they told us the 2021 budget has the rate.  The council of ministers is going to pass it on Saturday.  That means if there's a rate in it then everyone [Parliament] is going to be exposed...so sometimes between now and then IMO that is another possible window maybe the CBI might show us the rate. Unless the government postpones that [passing along the budget] again...

*** Walkingstick & *** Frank26  We believe IOO that the floor managers of Iraqi banks are now receiving the information that the executive level and the senior executive level have received.

*** Frank26  ...It's going fast...I say this in a very facetious way, I'm kinda bored.  All they do is talk about [In articles] is a new exchange rate, lifting the 3 zeros, a new currency! <playful yawn>...the beauty is that they're talking about it...it's pretty obvious...Everybody knows!  It's very hard to keep a secret in Iraq...

***  Breitling   It's a beautiful thing what's happening right now.  One way or the other I promise you it doesn't matter if Biden is in there or Trump is in there.  Nothing has been taken off the table.  The difference is going to be the rate on it climbing.  Under Biden or Under Trump it's going to come out the same rate whether it's .53, .46, .70 whatever but how it climbs from that point on will be determined on the way they're structured the market.  Biden is different from Trump.  That's all it is...it's the speed that changes.  That's it.  So nothing to worry about...

• Testing the Rocker Badge!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.