Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MORE EVIDENCE AGAINST HUNTER BIDEN

I honestly don't know who the Chinese guy in this video  is.  I don't know the youtuber either, but apparently he/she is a Chinese tanslator.  I do know the video has almost 300,000 views since it was posted Sept 24, which tells me a lot of people are interested in it.  It is in Chinese with English subtitles.  Sometimes the titles go by fast, so you may want to slow down the playback speed down to .75. He talks about 3 hard drives that some people in the Chinese government who apparently would like to take down the CCP (Chinese Communist Party), gave to the Trump administration last month.  Interestingly, the first hard drive seems to corroborate the sex and pedo stuff, along with Biden-China deal information, that was found on Hunter's laptop that was only just reported about this past week.  Also interesting is that the second hard drive is about Xi Jinping's assets and the third is about a bioweapon which I assume is Covid.  According to this guy, he  thinks this may actually take down the CCP.  On a side note, he says copies of the 3 drives were also given to Nancy Pelosi by the CCP to remind her and the other corrupt politicians that China owns them and that they better make sure Biden wins the election.  This could explain why Nancy is particularly crazy lately.  But if Trump wins in a big landslide which I think he will, it will be hard for the Dems to try and forge enough ballots in time to overturn his victory and that could cause a world of hurt for the crooked politicians (probably mostly Dems, but no doubt also some republicans) and hopefully topple Xi Jinping and the CCP, too. 

However, as I said, I know nothing about who this guy, so I almost hesitate to post it.  Still, some of what he says does match other things that I know to be true, and that makes me think the other things he's talking about might be true as well.  In any event, I like to hope it's true because I pray every day for Trump to drain the swamp and get rid of the corrupt and unjust people in government and also for Xi Jinping to lose power and for the CCP to collapse so I'm happy to learn of a potential plan that might actually make that happen soon.  

Sept.24th Lude's broadcast: 3 hard drives.Jiang Zemin, Zeng Qinghong, Meng Jianzhu made the move - provided 3 hard drives to the DOJ of America, and another copy to Nancy Pelosi. However, with the help from our fellow fighter, these hard drives reached the hands of President Trump.The 1st hard drive: sex tapes & pedo tapes of Hunter Biden, as well as his 4.5 billion dollars secret deal with Xi & Wang;The 2nd hard drive: the allocation of Xi & Wang's overseas wealth, and 'the architecture & art project', which is the information of their illegitimate children;The 3rd hard drive: CCP's bioweapon

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2