Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Collapse of the dinar is possible

ididitfirst

ummm are u joking or serious for me its hard to tell from typed words unless heavy sarcasm is used ? u sure this is a just came out fresh article the white paper articles have been out at least a week now each with slightly different words but all the same message , could u explain what the new revelation is :twothumbs: ...  no offense intended , we wait 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

If the plan is to RV the dinar, everything you will hear or read will be the opposite. “Devaluation” “Lop” “colapsé of the dinar”
just my opinion.!

Go RV 

Good evening brother, and yes, I concur with your statement 👍

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

If the plan is to RV the dinar, everything you will hear or read will be the opposite. “Devaluation” “Lop” “colapsé of the dinar”
just my opinion.!

Go RV 

They say Kuwait was the exact same thing ... we’re not revaluing the currency is what they would say and then BAM REVALUATION !!!

And also back in the day , everyone would say watch for the smoke screen and bad news of how bad the currency is ..., and then BAM HOPEFULLY A REVALUATION 🤞🏼

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 5

Why would Iraq, the USA, Europe, IMF, World Bank, and the rest of the world allow the collapse of one of the largest energy producing countries and be overrun with despicable regimes? 

ps I love the articles that are out of Iraq but use perfect English, they are not a translation. Who do you think they are addressing with what objective? 

"Keeping the doors of corruption wide open in most state institutions, reluctance to curb the corruption of the ruling parties themselves, and not abolishing their economic offices to limit their control over ministries, institutions and vital sectors, will ensure the continued exacerbation of crises and runs risks to the current financial situation, leading the way to a real collapse in a time frame of a few months. The financial and economic collapse will be followed by the collapse of the state of Iraq, and then chaos will prevail. At that juncture no one will be able to restore and control the situation again, except by a miracle that will be difficult to come by."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Shelley said:

They say Kuwait was the exact same thing ... we’re not revaluing the currency is what they would say and then BAM REVALUATION !!!

And also back in the day , everyone would say watch for the smoke screen and bad news of how bad the currency is ..., and then BAM HOPEFULLY A REVALUATION 🤞🏼

Hey Shel!

Kaperoni used to say watch for installation of huge video screens around Baghdad because instructions for the RV would be announced to the citizens on the video screens. I don't know what happened to the video screens. Maybe they floated away.

• Haha 6

31 minutes ago, Carrello said:

Hey Shel!

Kaperoni used to say watch for installation of huge video screens around Baghdad because instructions for the RV would be announced to the citizens on the video screens. I don't know what happened to the video screens. Maybe they floated away.

According to news they have been installed and operating for years 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Shelley said:

Not entirely sure Kuwait ever said that but after 16 years I could be wrong forgotten most articles I have read over this journey.

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, Pitcher said:

As usual, very well written and you made some great points NE Pats.  I always appreciate your posts.  L Zang is a little loud and very much a gold bug.  I don’t agree 100% with her assessment of the current situation but she is a very knowledgeable person who has worked in Banking for years.  I watch many of her vids.  I try to listen to everyone and then make the right decision for me and my goals.  I’m older than many on this site so my perspective is different than some.  Going thru the Vietnam War, going off the Gold Standard, Gas Shortages, High Interest rates, the oil collapse of 1983-5 and so much more, I can assure you I understand about having some hedges in place.  

Well Thanks, I appreciate your insight as well! I do try to take in a lot of perspectives and then do the best with what I have to invest. The Dinar journey definitely opened my eyes to speculative investments because I had previously been a very conservative investor (401k, Ira, physical metals) type person. The Dinar led me to Crypto which has been a wild ride and I was able to realize some gains, during the bull run of 17-18.... now I’ve seen what a very long bear run has looked like in crypto lol 😂 

Bottom line, everyone’s tolerance levels are different and it’s important not to bet the farm on any one asset class. I agree Hedges are very important. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, King Bean said:

There is a way that the CBI can remain independent and actually GROW the reserves to historic numbers. 

I know AM is a very busy man, so I searched his past posts and found his assessment in his July 12th chat. Anyone new to DV or needing a solid refresher on how this could 'possibly' RV and then see IQD value grow should read that. Happy Sunday to all.

:bagofmoney::moneybag::bagofmoney:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

I don't imagine the prime minister and central bank governor are touring to tell of their "immediate collapse."

The Central Bank: A high-ranking delegation headed by Al-Kazemi will start a tour that includes France, Germany and Britain

by Walter

2020.10.18 - 14:22

image-22-1.jpg?w=560

Baghdad - People  

The Central Bank of Iraq announced, on Sunday, a tour to France, Germany and the United Kingdom headed by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi.  

The bank said in a statement that "People" received a copy, (October 18, 2020), that "the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb, is participating, accompanied by a high-level government delegation headed by the Prime Minister, this Sunday, in a visit to France, Germany and the United Kingdom. ".  

He added, "The governor is scheduled to meet during the four-day visit with counterparts to discuss a number of common issues, especially removing the name of Iraq from the European Union's high-risk list as well as discussing the development of banking relations and financial investment between Iraq and these countries due to the economic weight they constitute. In Europe and the world. "  

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=43010

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Carrello said:

I don't imagine the prime minister and central bank governor are touring to tell of their "immediate collapse."

The Central Bank: A high-ranking delegation headed by Al-Kazemi will start a tour that includes France, Germany and Britain

by Walter

image-22-1.jpg?w=560

Baghdad - People  

The Central Bank of Iraq announced, on Sunday, a tour to France, Germany and the United Kingdom headed by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi.  

The bank said in a statement that "People" received a copy, (October 18, 2020), that "the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb, is participating, accompanied by a high-level government delegation headed by the Prime Minister, this Sunday, in a visit to France, Germany and the United Kingdom. ".  

He added, "The governor is scheduled to meet during the four-day visit with counterparts to discuss a number of common issues, especially removing the name of Iraq from the European Union's high-risk list as well as discussing the development of banking relations and financial investment between Iraq and these countries due to the economic weight they constitute. In Europe and the world. "  

Exactly my thoughts Carrello!

• Like 2

Allawi: The reform paper is a framework for a new Iraqi economy .. And the massive liquidity crisis is pushing it to the brink of collapse

img_2044.jpg?w=560

Baghdad / Obelisk: The Minister of Finance, Ali Allawi, confirmed, on Saturday, October 17, 2020, that there is an increasing political will to conduct the fundamental reforms required for the country to address the massive liquidity crisis that has pushed Iraq to the brink of collapse.

Allawi said that there is more will now than it was five months ago now, I think there is recognition that unless oil prices rise miraculously, this is something we have to deal with and manage, according to the Associated Press.

He added that the reform paper is designed to create a strategic and political framework for a new Iraqi economy. At the end of this period of change and reform, we are supposed to have a restructured and more dynamic economy. This is the aim of it.

“The lack of support from major political elites has undermined similar efforts in the past. The Kazemi government continues to rely on parliament approval for the vision to gain momentum.

Allawi said that at a later time, aspects of the plan outlined in the paper will be incorporated into the 2021 budget, which will require a vote in Parliament. Government support in the electricity and oil sectors will face special scrutiny.

He explained: Part of the public sector financial problem is the huge size of subsidies, and we intend to address this issue directly in the 2021 budget. But the public debate focused on the white paper that aims to reduce public wages from 25 percent of GDP to 12 percent.

"I have said many times before, that the share of oil revenues allocated to salaries in 2004 was 20 percent, and now it is 120 percent," he stressed, stressing that this is clearly not sustainable.

Allawi said of the draft law, I hope that parliament will approve it, if this does not happen, we have the possibility of other alternatives, but it will be more difficult, and Iraq's hard currency reserves are $ 53 billion.

https://almasalah.com/ar/news/199195/%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%8A--%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%82%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B5%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD--%D8%A5%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D9%88%D8%A3%D8%B2%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D9%81%D8%B9-%D8%A5%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%87%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1

This free site is ad-supported. Learn more
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Al-Kazemi leaves for Paris

image-26-1.jpg?w=560

2020-10-18 08:30

Shafaq News / The Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, has left the capital, Baghdad, heading to the French capital, Paris.

A statement by Al-Kazemi's office, received by Shafaq News, indicated that "Al-Kazemi is on a European tour that also includes Britain and Germany."

He pointed out that "Al-Kazemi will hold several meetings with senior officials in these three countries, and

discuss the development of bilateral relations with them."

A government source previously reported, to Shafaq News, that Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi made a European tour at the head of a high-level government delegation.

The source told Shafaq News Agency, that the tour includes all of London, Paris and Berlin, during which a number of agreements will be concluded at various levels.

Today, Sunday, the German embassy in Baghdad revealed a visit by Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to Berlin to hold talks with Chancellor Angela Merkel.

According to a statement by the embassy, reported to Shafaq News, the meeting comes despite the challenges of Corona's difficult situation in Berlin, but such important meetings are also possible with a good prevention policy.

He added that the meeting will be on Tuesday, October 20, 2020, at 10:30, Berlin time. The dialogue will deal with bilateral relations, economic cooperation, fighting the Corona epidemic, the war against ISIS, as well as international and regional issues of common interest.

https://shafaq.com/ar/%D8%B3%DB%8C%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%BA%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

Bear with me while I show what Kazemi and Allawi are moving towards to prevent "collapse." Also looks like a large percentage of those unproductive government employees with "salaries" will be let go and can move into the newly created non-government jobs.

Minister of Finance: The reform paper will raise the level of production and reduce consumption rates

image-10-6.jpg?w=560

2020/10/18 09:41

Baghdad / Al-Masalla: Minister of Finance Ali Allawi said, on Sunday, October 18, 2020, that the reform paper identified with a scientific and objective vision the economic and financial problems that have accumulated over decades in the country. 

Allawi said in a statement received by "The Obelisk" that the reform paper identified with a scientific and objective vision the economic and financial problems that have accumulated over decades, and which were not the product of the current stage due to wrong policies that were tired in the past.

He added that these problems and cracks are a real challenge that can be overcome or surpassed by the method of strategic planning based on objective analysis of the reality and extracting strategic goals as urgent priorities to address these problems.

And he indicated that the reform paper boldly identified the most important productive, economic and financial sectors, expanding the field of investment and upgrading the private sector in the short term to advance them quickly in support of improving income and creating decent job opportunities, which would reduce unemployment and poverty rates in society.

He stressed that it will also work to activate official institutions and civil society organizations to support the wheel of production, raise the level of productivity on which it relies heavily, and reduce consumption rates.

Earlier, Minister of Finance Ali Allawi confirmed, on Saturday, October 17, 2020, that there is a growing political will to carry out the fundamental reforms required for the country to address the massive liquidity crisis that has pushed Iraq to the brink of collapse.

Allawi said that there is more will now than it was five months ago now, I think there is recognition that unless oil prices rise miraculously, this is something we have to deal with and manage, according to the Associated Press.

He added that the reform paper is designed to create a strategic and political framework for a new Iraqi economy. At the end of this period of change and reform, we are supposed to have a restructured and more dynamic economy. This is the aim of it.

“The lack of support from major political elites has undermined similar efforts in the past. Al-Kazemi's government continues to rely on parliament approval for the vision to gain momentum.

Allawi said that at a later time, aspects of the plan outlined in the paper will be incorporated into the 2021 budget, which will require a vote in Parliament, and government support in the electricity and oil sectors will face special scrutiny.

It is noteworthy that Al-Kazemi announced, last June, that his government was preparing a "white paper" that includes expected financial reforms.

Obelisk

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/199227/%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%82%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B5%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD-%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%B1%D9%81%D8%B9-%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AC-%D9%88%D8%AE%D9%81%D8%B6-%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%87%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%83

This free site is ad-supported. Learn more
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Central Bank: The dollar’s exchange rate is fixed and our foreign currency reserves are good

image-6-12.jpg?w=560

2020/10/18 11:47

Baghdad / Obelisk: The Central Bank confirmed, Sunday, October 18, 2020, that the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar is fixed and has not changed, indicating that its foreign currency reserves are very good and enable it to overcome the current crisis that the country is going through.

The bank said in a statement received by the "obelisk" that the statements that have spread recently regarding the reduction of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar represent the viewpoint of those who stated it and do not represent the official position of the Central Bank. This was accompanied by a number of rumors launched by speculators, which temporarily affected the price. .

He added that the exchange rate is fixed and has not changed, and that its monetary policy is clear and transparent, noting that its foreign currency reserves are very good according to all international indicators and in a way that enables it to overcome the current crisis that the country is going through.

The Central Bank called on the media to exclusively approve the CBE sources in this regard.

Obelisk

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/199238/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%B1-%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%AB%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%AA-%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B7%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%A7-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A9

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Carrello said:

by Walter

image-22-1.jpg?w=560

Baghdad - People  

Ok let this sink in, Iraq Central Bank is a shareholder in The European Union Central Bank, reconstruction project, and now the discussion of Iraq Central Bank getting off the European Union High Risk List🥶, not making any since, I’m not buying it! this is a Smoke Screen. (Most certainly the cart is before the horse 🐎 on this).

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3