Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hunter Biden email story: Computer repair store owner describes handing over laptop to FBI

Michael Goodwin: Anti-Trump bias at Twitter, Facebook and even C-SPAN replaces fairness and integrity

There is no end to the media bias against President Trump and his followers

There is no end to the media bias against President Trump and his followers.

The news that Steve Scully, the political editor of the bland television network, lied about being hacked to hide a message to an anti-Trumper is no ordinary moment. It is a startling confirmation that the cancer of partisanship has eaten away the heart of fairness and integrity at nearly all of America’s leading media outlets.

Too many so-called journalists no longer see their role as reporting the news. They take sides and twist the facts to make them fit.

The bombshell about Scully, who was picked to moderate the second presidential debate but is now suspended indefinitely, comes on the same day that Big Tech reveals that it, too, is rotten to the core. Twitter and Facebook are blatantly wielding their enormous power to keep voters from learning a sordid truth about Joe Biden’s involvement with son Hunter’s business schemes.

Their Democrat protection plan involves the refusal to let their users share The New York Post’s report that an email shows the former vice president met with an adviser to Burisma, the Ukrainian energy company that put Hunter Biden on its board for a reported $83,000 a month.

The significance of the email is that Joe Biden always claimed he didn’t know anything about his son’s business and never even talked to him about it. But in the 2015 email, the adviser, Vadym Pozharskyi, thanked Hunter Biden for the “opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together.”

The social-media effort to protect Biden is especially inappropriate given that his campaign has left open the possibility that Biden, as vice president, did meet with Pozharskyi, saying only that a review of his schedule found no evidence the meeting took place “as alleged.” It is very significant that the campaign has not said definitively the two men never met.

Those elements and the stakes make this a fascinating story as the presidential campaign barrels toward a finish. After all, if Biden helped his son’s Ukrainian company as vice president, then suspicions immediately grow about whether the former veep also helped his son profit from the family connections in other countries, including Romania and China, where Joe Biden was the Obama administration’s point man.

Yet CNN and other networks are resisting the urge to practice journalism and pursue the stories. They don’t even bother to ask Joe Biden the basic question of what he knew and when he knew it.

One only has to imagine the resources those leftist outlets would commit to the multiple story lines if the name involved was Trump instead of Biden. Then it would be Katie, bar the door.

Actually, we don’t have to imagine. Each and every day for the last four years, Twitter and Facebook have brimmed with anti-Trump stories that are often based only on anonymous sources and speculation.

And get this — even as they blocked The Post this week, the tech giants allowed users to share stories published by The Washington Post and The New York Times that sought to knock down the original Post story. That’s not just unfair, it’s bizarre.

The demonstrable proof of bias only serves to harden the belief of Trump and his supporters that the deck is stacked against them. Can anyone honestly say they are wrong?

But the stacked deck isn’t limited to the media. For comparison, consider this fact:

The FBI began spying on Trump’s 2016 campaign with far less information than The Post has published about the Biden family business.

All Jim Comey’s band of dirty cops had was the salacious Steele dossier, none of which was verified. It had a secondhand report about what a drunken George Papadopoulos might have said about Russia having Hillarious Clinton’s emails. [...and we just recently learned through FBI memos that they knew that the Dossier was funded by Hillarious as opposition research (Indy)]

That was enough for the FBI to get a surveillance warrant on Carter Page, an American citizen, because agents withheld information from the court and lied about Page’s tie to the CIA. The result was a full-scale spying operation on the presidential campaign of a major party’s nominee.

That probe led to thousands of anti-Trump stories being published and broadcast — and nearly all of them were promoted and shared on Twitter and Facebook. Most were eventually proven wrong, yet you could die waiting for admissions or apologies.

That probe led to thousands of anti-Trump stories being published and broadcast — and nearly all of them were promoted and shared on Twitter and Facebook. Most were eventually proven wrong, yet you could die waiting for admissions or apologies.

If it weren’t for their double standards, Big Media and Big Tech wouldn’t have any standards at all.

*****/END OF THE ARTICLE\*****

Indy

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

If you can spare 26 minutes check out this video of a catholic homily on Maryland. If you can't spare 26 minutes go to the 10 minute mark and watch. 

A must-see homily by Fr. Edward Meeks delivered at Christ the King parish in Towson, MD on 10/11/2020. This is the homily that should be preached from every pulpit in America. 

WATCH: Courageous Priest Speaks The TRUTH About Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

Man, you guys sure do love a good conspiracy....

No we're just hoping we can save a few honest citizens some time and embarrassment for supporting and voting for a Criminal.  If this criminal gets elected you will never see the prosecutions because they'll be dropped like a hot potato as soon as he is sworn in.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

This story has no legs... It is another example of misinformation... Both sides do it, but this administration has made a career out of it. In the end, I think there will be arrests, just not the ones you think... JMHO

It has legs, arms , eyes and ears 

you just don’t want to believe it 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Shelley said:

It has legs, arms , eyes and ears 

you just don’t want to believe it 

So far there has been zero evidence, just the word of one guy... Does he have agenda? Is he a pawn? Let's wait and see what comes out before jumping in with both feet... Remember Pizza Gate? A lot of people were fooled by that one.

20 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

So far there has been zero evidence, just the word of one guy... Does he have agenda? Is he a pawn? Let's wait and see what comes out before jumping in with both feet... Remember Pizza Gate? A lot of people were fooled by that one.

Please !!! Hunter made enough money from these countries to make me a believer 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Johnny Dinar said:

As they say "believers want to believe"... I hope you aren't a Qanon believer... 

Nope I don’t believe in conspiracy’s !!!

But I do know All of the Biden’s have been getting their pockets lined since the day quid pro Quo Joe Had any kind of leverage while in government 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Shelley said:

Nope I don’t believe in conspiracy’s !!!

But I do know All of the Biden’s have been getting their pockets lined since the day quid pro Quo Joe Had any kind of leverage while in government 

You do realize the FBI and our national security experts see this story to be in part a play by Putin. Who do you trust our agencies or the Russians?

• Haha 1

The White House was warned by US intelligence agencies last year that Rudolph Giuliani was targetted by Russia to feed misinformation to Donald Trump.

Reporting by The Washington Post, based on information from four former officials familiar with the matter, says that the president’s personal lawyer interacted with individuals tied to Russian intelligence during his December 2019 visit to Ukraine.

The warnings from the intelligence services to the White House led national security adviser Robert O’Brien to caution Trump that information brought back from Ukraine by Mr Giuliani should be considered contaminated by Russia, according to one of the officials.

Mr Giuliani visited Ukraine to gather information that he thought would implicate Joe Biden and his son Hunter in corrupt acts.

The Post reports one of the sources as saying that message back to the White House was: “Do what you want to do, but your friend Rudy has been worked by Russian assets in Ukraine."

Officials wanted to protect the president at a time when he was facing impeachment over attempts to lean on Ukraine’s president to investigate the Bidens and the gas company Burisma.

More to follow...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-house-told-russia-targeted-234735382.html

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Johnny Dinar said:

You do realize the FBI and our national security experts see this story to be in part a play by Putin. Who do you trust our agencies or the Russians?

Honestly I have no faith in our agencies at all , I do not trust Putin either....  but as an American tax paying citizen I have researched enough to know the Biden’s have been propping up their own economy not the USA 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Shelley said:

Honestly I have no faith in our agencies at all , I do not trust Putin either....  but as an American tax paying citizen I have researched enough to know the Biden’s have been propping up their own economy not the USA 

I'm glad to hear you don't trust Putin... As for our agencies, although they have made bad decisions, they are still the best in the world... JMHO

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

Are you talking about the same Russia that Hillarious and the demonrats colluded with on making a fake dossier about President Trump and then tried to impeach him over it? Give me a freakin break. The SOVIETS are in bed with the demonrats. Putin is still that old KGB agent that he was. He is a snake in the grass and he would love to see President Trump lose to Biden. He would then be able to help the demonrats move this country closer to communism.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1