Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hunter Biden email story: Computer repair store owner describes handing over laptop to FBI

You are confused alright.  How could you not be.  You were told Russian Collusion was real, but it wasn’t.  Biden says he will end fracking but then he said he wouldn’t.  Biden said he would defund the police and then he said he wouldn’t.  Biden said he didn’t plagiarize his speech 40 years ago but he did.  Biden said he didn’t know his son’s business contacts but we’ve seen pictures of him playing golf with those business contacts.  Joe said he didn’t threaten the Ukraine with loss of US tax payers money if they didn’t fire the person looking into Hunters dealings.  Well son of a B, he’s on tape bragging about his threat.  

Today, there are more revelations about Hunter’s dealings with China.  I guess that never happened either.  Biden and his family are the biggest criminal family since Al Capone.  You are supporting an Complete Loser who thinks he is running for the Senate.  😝 😆 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

won't be voting for Biden/Harris....as I already have, voting by mail was awesome, as was the provided official drop box.  ;)

Congratulations, everyone should vote.  I will be voting in the next few days.  I’m sure my one vote will change the course of History.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

And when you're being told the "rest of the story".....do you question the timeline of these releases at all?  And please tell me you're not going to push that Bin Laden conspiracy that belittles the heroism of Seal Teams.

GO RV, then BV

No more than I question the timing of Blassey Ford stepping forward....or the timing of the ET grab them by the @#$%y release...

As to the Patriot Seals.....they follow orders....they are the true hero's......

Unfortunately those leading them can be flawed or corrupt.....

Research the families who lost those team members in the highly suspect shoot down....they were told by their sons they were in danger.... 

Take the whole Bin Laden story at face value.....or use some common sense and logic......then do some research...

So much more that can be said.....perhaps another time.....   CL

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

The Navy SEAL who says he shot bin Laden rips the wild body-double conspiracy theory boosted by Trump

Oct 14, 2020, 12:10 PM

Robert O'Neill speaks onstage during book signing and lecture at Richard Nixon Library on July 26, 2017 in Yorba Linda, California.
Robert O'Neill at the Richard Nixon Library in Yorba Linda, California, July 26, 2017.  Photo by Phillip Faraone/Getty Images
  • President Donald Trump on Tuesday a shared a baseless conspiracy alleging President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden staged the killing of Osama bin Laden and killed SEAL Team 6 to cover it up.
  • Robert O'Neill, the former Navy SEAL who says he shot bin Laden, criticized the claims and wrote on Twitter: "I know who I killed."
  • The tweet has since been deleted and account it came from has been suspended for violating Twitter rules.
  •  

Robert O'Neill, the former Navy SEAL who says he shot Osama bin Laden during the 2011 Neptune Spear raid, called out President Donald Trump on Twitter after Trump boosted a baseless conspiracy theory claiming the SEALs actually killed a body double.

On Tuesday, Trump retweeted a post alleging that bin Laden is still alive and that former President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden, in partnership with Iran, staged the killing of the terrorist leader and possibly had SEAL Team 6 killed to cover it all up.

The conspiracy theorists claimed that Obama and Biden paid Iran $152 billion to kill them.

The tweet Trump retweeted read: "Hiden Biden and Obama may have had Seal Team 6 killed! EXPLOSIVE: CIA Whistleblower Exposes Biden's Alleged Role with the Deaths of Seal Team- Claims to have Documented Proof. RETWEET!!!"

The tweet went viral after the president retweeted it, but it has since been deleted and the QAnon account that tweeted it has been suspended for violating Twitter rules.

The alleged hit on SEAL Team 6 is a reference to the downing of a Chinook transport helicopter by insurgents a few months after the bin Laden raid. The crash killed 38 people, including 15 Navy SEALs. None of the SEALs who were killed in the incident were involved in the raid.

The billions "paid" to Iran is a reference to billions of dollars in frozen Iranian assets unfrozen as part of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, more commonly known as the Iran nuclear deal, which was actually much less than $152 billion.

As for the body-double theory, the Navy SEAL who says he shot bin Laden says it's not true and that he knows who he killed.

"Very brave men said [goodbye] to their kids to go kill Osama bin Laden. We were given the order by President Obama. It was not a body double. Thank you Mr. President," O'Neill tweeted Tuesday.

The former SEAL then jokingly tweeted: "S---. I just found out that I killed Osama bin Johnson. Drinks are on me, I guess..." That tweet was followed by another that simply said: "I know who I killed, homie. Every time."

The White House did not respond to Insider's request for comment on the president's retweet.

https://www.businessinsider.com/navy-seal-who-killed-bin-laden-rips-conspiracy-trump-boosted-2020-10

GO RV, then BV

Politics

Man Who Reportedly Gave Hunter’s Laptop to Rudy Speaks Out in Bizarre Interview

a76e9ca0-ba9f-11e7-afbd-e700b0f36d78_daily_beast.png
Jordan Howell, Erin Banco
The Daily BeastOctober 14, 2020

Drew Angerer/Getty
Drew Angerer/Getty

On Wednesday morning, the New York Post published a story alleging that Hunter Biden dropped off a laptop at a Delaware computer store for repair and that the device contained nefarious emails and photos.

The item was immediately viewed with suspicion, both for the timing of it—coming less than three weeks before the elections—and the path the laptop supposedly took. The Post said that “before turning over the gear,” the owner of the computer repair shop “made a copy of the hard drive and later gave it to former Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer, Robert Costello.” The story alleged that the Biden son was setting up a meeting between a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm on which he served and his father, who was then the vice president. The Biden campaign has said no such meeting was scheduled.

On Wednesday afternoon, a group of reporters, among them a journalist for The Daily Beast, spoke with the owner of the shop, a man named John Paul Mac Isaac who lives in Wilmington, Delaware. The audio of that nearly hour-long question and answer session is below.

Mac Isaac appeared nervous throughout. Several times, he said he was scared for his life and for the lives of those he loved. He appeared not to have a grasp on the timeline of the laptop arriving at his shop and its disappearance from it. He also said the impeachment of President Trump was a “sham.” Social media postings indicate that Mac Isaac is an avid Trump supporter and voted for him in the 2016 election.

Mac Isaac said he had a medical condition that prevented him from actually seeing who dropped off the laptop but that he believed it to be Hunter Biden’s because of a sticker related to the Beau Biden Foundation that was on it. He said that Hunter Biden actually dropped off three laptops for repair, an abundance of hardware that he chalked up to the Biden son being “rich.”

Throughout the interview, Mac Isaac switched back and forth from saying he reached out to law enforcement after viewing the files in the laptop to saying that it was actually the Federal Bureau of Investigation that contacted him. At one point, Mac Isaac claimed that he was emailing someone from the FBI about the laptop. At another point he claimed a special agent from the Baltimore office had contacted him after he alerted the FBI to the device’s existence. At another point, he said the FBI reached out to him for “help accessing his drive.”

Mac Isaac referenced the infamous Seth Rich conspiracy theory—which holds that a DNC staffer who police say was murdered in a botched robbery was actually killed off by Clinton allies because he leaked committee emails—as reason for his paranoia. He said he made a copy of the hard drive for the purposes of personal protection.

“They probably knew I had a copy because I was pretty vocal about not wanting to get murdered,” he said, “so I’m going to have a copy.”

Mac Isaac refused to answer specific questions about whether he had been in contact with Rudy Giuliani before the laptop drop-off or at any other time before the Post article’s publication. Pressed on his relationship with Giuliani, he replied: “When you’re afraid and you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you want to find a lifeguard.”

Seeming to realize he’d said too much, he added: “Ah, ****.”

So Rudy was your lifeguard? the reporters asked. “No comment,” he replied.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-reportedly-gave-hunter-laptop-195252616.html

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

The Navy SEAL who says he shot bin Laden rips the wild body-double conspiracy theory boosted by Trump

Oct 14, 2020, 12:10 PM

Robert O'Neill speaks onstage during book signing and lecture at Richard Nixon Library on July 26, 2017 in Yorba Linda, California.
Robert O'Neill at the Richard Nixon Library in Yorba Linda, California, July 26, 2017.  Photo by Phillip Faraone/Getty Images
  • President Donald Trump on Tuesday a shared a baseless conspiracy alleging President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden staged the killing of Osama bin Laden and killed SEAL Team 6 to cover it up.
  • Robert O'Neill, the former Navy SEAL who says he shot bin Laden, criticized the claims and wrote on Twitter: "I know who I killed."
  • The tweet has since been deleted and account it came from has been suspended for violating Twitter rules.
  •  

Robert O'Neill, the former Navy SEAL who says he shot Osama bin Laden during the 2011 Neptune Spear raid, called out President Donald Trump on Twitter after Trump boosted a baseless conspiracy theory claiming the SEALs actually killed a body double.

On Tuesday, Trump retweeted a post alleging that bin Laden is still alive and that former President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden, in partnership with Iran, staged the killing of the terrorist leader and possibly had SEAL Team 6 killed to cover it all up.

The conspiracy theorists claimed that Obama and Biden paid Iran $152 billion to kill them.

The tweet Trump retweeted read: "Hiden Biden and Obama may have had Seal Team 6 killed! EXPLOSIVE: CIA Whistleblower Exposes Biden's Alleged Role with the Deaths of Seal Team- Claims to have Documented Proof. RETWEET!!!"

The tweet went viral after the president retweeted it, but it has since been deleted and the QAnon account that tweeted it has been suspended for violating Twitter rules.

The alleged hit on SEAL Team 6 is a reference to the downing of a Chinook transport helicopter by insurgents a few months after the bin Laden raid. The crash killed 38 people, including 15 Navy SEALs. None of the SEALs who were killed in the incident were involved in the raid.

The billions "paid" to Iran is a reference to billions of dollars in frozen Iranian assets unfrozen as part of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, more commonly known as the Iran nuclear deal, which was actually much less than $152 billion.

As for the body-double theory, the Navy SEAL who says he shot bin Laden says it's not true and that he knows who he killed.

"Very brave men said [goodbye] to their kids to go kill Osama bin Laden. We were given the order by President Obama. It was not a body double. Thank you Mr. President," O'Neill tweeted Tuesday.

The former SEAL then jokingly tweeted: "S---. I just found out that I killed Osama bin Johnson. Drinks are on me, I guess..." That tweet was followed by another that simply said: "I know who I killed, homie. Every time."

The White House did not respond to Insider's request for comment on the president's retweet.

https://www.businessinsider.com/navy-seal-who-killed-bin-laden-rips-conspiracy-trump-boosted-2020-10

GO RV, then BV

Have you ever had the pleasure of spending time with any of the Navy's finest warrior patriots?

Selfless and humble....an unwritten code they keep is silence.... perhaps Mr. O'Neil is different.....even a well meaning, well paid member of the left.......

Obama outed Team 6.....placing a target on them.....(some Commander in Chief..😮)

And if O'Neil really was the "trigger" man......what are the odds today that he hasn't been a target of the radical Islam movement?

CL 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:
Politics

Man Who Reportedly Gave Hunter’s Laptop to Rudy Speaks Out in Bizarre Interview

a76e9ca0-ba9f-11e7-afbd-e700b0f36d78_daily_beast.png
Jordan Howell, Erin Banco
The Daily BeastOctober 14, 2020

Drew Angerer/Getty
Drew Angerer/Getty

On Wednesday morning, the New York Post published a story alleging that Hunter Biden dropped off a laptop at a Delaware computer store for repair and that the device contained nefarious emails and photos.

The item was immediately viewed with suspicion, both for the timing of it—coming less than three weeks before the elections—and the path the laptop supposedly took. The Post said that “before turning over the gear,” the owner of the computer repair shop “made a copy of the hard drive and later gave it to former Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer, Robert Costello.” The story alleged that the Biden son was setting up a meeting between a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm on which he served and his father, who was then the vice president. The Biden campaign has said no such meeting was scheduled.

On Wednesday afternoon, a group of reporters, among them a journalist for The Daily Beast, spoke with the owner of the shop, a man named John Paul Mac Isaac who lives in Wilmington, Delaware. The audio of that nearly hour-long question and answer session is below.

Mac Isaac appeared nervous throughout. Several times, he said he was scared for his life and for the lives of those he loved. He appeared not to have a grasp on the timeline of the laptop arriving at his shop and its disappearance from it. He also said the impeachment of President Trump was a “sham.” Social media postings indicate that Mac Isaac is an avid Trump supporter and voted for him in the 2016 election.

Mac Isaac said he had a medical condition that prevented him from actually seeing who dropped off the laptop but that he believed it to be Hunter Biden’s because of a sticker related to the Beau Biden Foundation that was on it. He said that Hunter Biden actually dropped off three laptops for repair, an abundance of hardware that he chalked up to the Biden son being “rich.”

Throughout the interview, Mac Isaac switched back and forth from saying he reached out to law enforcement after viewing the files in the laptop to saying that it was actually the Federal Bureau of Investigation that contacted him. At one point, Mac Isaac claimed that he was emailing someone from the FBI about the laptop. At another point he claimed a special agent from the Baltimore office had contacted him after he alerted the FBI to the device’s existence. At another point, he said the FBI reached out to him for “help accessing his drive.”

Mac Isaac referenced the infamous Seth Rich conspiracy theory—which holds that a DNC staffer who police say was murdered in a botched robbery was actually killed off by Clinton allies because he leaked committee emails—as reason for his paranoia. He said he made a copy of the hard drive for the purposes of personal protection.

“They probably knew I had a copy because I was pretty vocal about not wanting to get murdered,” he said, “so I’m going to have a copy.”

Mac Isaac refused to answer specific questions about whether he had been in contact with Rudy Giuliani before the laptop drop-off or at any other time before the Post article’s publication. Pressed on his relationship with Giuliani, he replied: “When you’re afraid and you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you want to find a lifeguard.”

Seeming to realize he’d said too much, he added: “Ah, ****.”

So Rudy was your lifeguard? the reporters asked. “No comment,” he replied.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-reportedly-gave-hunter-laptop-195252616.html

GO RV, then BV

Afraid of making the Clinton "Hit list".......or is that all just coincidence?

CL 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Have you ever had the pleasure of spending time with any of the Navy's finest warrior patriots?

Selfless and humble....an unwritten code they keep is silence.... perhaps Mr. O'Neil is different.....even a well meaning, well paid member of the left.......

Obama outed Team 6.....placing a target on them.....(some Commander in Chief..😮)

And if O'Neil really was the "trigger" man......what are the odds today that he hasn't been a target of the radical Islam movement?

CL 

15 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Afraid of making the Clinton "Hit list".......or is that all just coincidence?

CL 

Seth Rich conspiracy believers, breitbarters, birthers, comet ping pong conspiracy believers, bid laden is alive conspiracy believers, Alex Jones peeps, Rush fans, Q nuts, Newtown deniers, that Sinclair dude, Orly Taitz, etc, etc...Oh, and flat earthers (no offense to my brother intended)......pretty much all of those people have the same credibility problem, that being a syncophant's love of the dark web....and the dark web site owners laugh all the way to the bank.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Seth Rich conspiracy believers, breitbarters, birthers, comet ping pong conspiracy believers, bid laden is alive conspiracy believers, Alex Jones peeps, Rush fans, Q nuts, Newtown deniers, that Sinclair dude, Orly Taitz, etc, etc...Oh, and flat earthers (no offense to my brother intended)......pretty much all of those people have the same credibility problem, that being a syncophant's love of the dark web....and the dark web site owners laugh all the way to the bank.

GO RV, then BV

You might listen to the story of one of the parents of a Gold Team member killed by the "lucky shot"......

These parents all have collaborating stories....and have never received firm confirmation after 9 years as to what went down.....

You can stick your head in the sand and blindly follow the corrupt MSM...and those they work for.....the truth is coming out.....but I doubt you'll have an open enough mind to see the truth....CL 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Farcical stories meant to persuade impressionable people deserve no quarter.....Twitter obviously understands this.

GO RV, then BV

Everyone deserves voice.

The choice to believe is up to the reader.

Social media owners do not have the right to manipulate the content to further their agenda. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Farcical stories meant to persuade impressionable people deserve no quarter.....Twitter obviously understands this.

GO RV, then BV

The New York Post was established in 1801 by Federalist and Founding Father Alexander Hamilton and became a respected broadsheet in the 19th century under the name New York Evening Post..... Its distribution ranked 4th in the US in 2019.

So....who are Twitter and Facebook to censor this respected news source?

Who are you Shabs to discount them?

I have seen some of the emails....(and pictures and videos).....no question this was a Hunter Biden hard drive.....it will all be available publicly soon....

CL

• Thanks 1

So isn't it interesting that this computer HD was turned over to the FBI in December of 2019. If this is true, why was this information not released when the Trump Impeachment was underway, all predicated that Trump was fabricating evidence on Joe Biden and was asking for a Qid Pro Quo?

I am telling you that the DEEP-STATE runs DEEP!

Indy

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Indraman said:

So isn't it interesting that this computer HD was turned over to the FBI in December of 2019. If this is true, why was this information not released when the Trump Impeachment was underway, all predicated that Trump was fabricating evidence on Joe Biden and was asking for a Qid Pro Quo?

I am telling you that the DEEP-STATE runs DEEP!

Indy

Chris Wray....(deep state) should be fired.  CL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1