Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hunter Biden email story: Computer repair store owner describes handing over laptop to FBI

Go to link for video

Hunter Biden email story: Computer repair store owner describes handing over laptop to FBI

The man, John Paul Mac Isaac, said he “can’t be 100 percent sure” it was Hunter Biden who dropped off the computer for repair.

NY Post: Emails indicate Hunter Biden introduced dad to Burisma exec

Fox News talks to computer shop owner who found hard drive with emails; Jacqui Heinrich reports

The owner of a Delaware computer repair store where a man he believes was Hunter Biden dropped off a laptop that allegedly contained emails detailing an opportunity for a meeting between former Vice President Joe Biden and a top Burisma executive and other "disturbing" items, told Fox News on Wednesday that he was frightened by what he saw.

The man, John Paul Mac Isaac, said he has a condition that affects his vision and “can’t be 100 percent sure” it was Hunter Biden who dropped off the computer for repair. The Wilmington shop owner said he contacted the FBI out of concern, but declined to specify what he meant.

John Paul Mac Isaac, the owner of a Delaware computer repair store where Hunter Biden allegedly dropped off laptops in April 2019.

John Paul Mac Isaac, the owner of a Delaware computer repair store where Hunter Biden allegedly dropped off laptops in April 2019. (Jacqui Heinrich/Fox News Channel)

HUNTER BIDEN EMAILS UNDER INVESTIGATION BY SENATE HOMELAND SECURITY AFTER HARD-DRIVE REPORT EMERGES 

Isaac’s claim that the laptop in question belonged to Hunter Biden has yet to be substantiated. Isaac told the New York Post, which first published the emails earlier Wednesday, that he determined it was Hunter Biden because the laptop had a sticker from the Beau Biden Foundation, which is named after his late older brother.

“I just don't know what to say, or what I'm allowed to say,” Isaac said. “I know that I saw, I saw stuff. And I was concerned. I was concerned that somebody might want to come looking for this stuff eventually and I wanted it out of my shop.”

When asked, Isaac, whose social media posts indicate is a supporter of President Trump, rejected the possibility that the laptop did not belong to Hunter Biden and was an attempt to set him up.

FACEBOOK REDUCING DISTRIBUTION OF HUNTER BIDEN STORY IN NY POST 

The Mac Shop, John Paul Mac Isaac's computer repair store in Delaware.

The Mac Shop, John Paul Mac Isaac's computer repair store in Delaware. (Jacqui Heinrich/Fox News Channel)

Hunter Biden’s overseas business dealings drew renewed scrutiny following the New York Post’s publication of a 2015 email purportedly exchanged between him and an executive at Ukrainian energy firm Burisma Holdings. At the time, Hunter Biden served on the company’s board of directors.

Isaac said the man who he believes to be Hunter Biden dropped off three laptops at his store in April 2019, only one of which was salvageable. While repairing the laptop, Isaac said he discovered disturbing material.

The customer did not return for the laptop within 90 days and Isaac could not get in touch with him. Isaac said he first searched the emails by keyword in June or July of 2019.

TRUMP CAMPAIGN BLASTS BIDEN OVER NEW HUNTER BIDEN-UKRAINE STORY, CLAIMS IT SHOWS HE ‘LIED’

“If I'm somebody that has no journalistic ability, no detective ability or investigative ability and I was able to find stuff in a short period of time, somebody else should have been able to find something to show,” Isaac said.

In September, he contacted an intermediary about the emails. The intermediary then contacted the FBI.

Isaac said the intermediary is an American citizen who he has known for decades, but declined to provide further details about their identity.

According to Isaac’s account, the FBI first made a forensic copy of the laptop, then returned weeks later with a subpoena and confiscated it. When he stopped hearing from the FBI, Isaac said he contacted several members of Congress, who did not respond. At that point, his intermediary reached out to Rudy Giuliani’s attorney, Robert Costello.

An attorney for Hunter Biden told the New York Post that Giuliani “has been pushing widely discredited conspiracy theories about the Biden family, openly relying on actors tied to Russian intelligence.”

An FBI spokesperson declined Fox News' request for comment, citing the bureau's practice of neither confirming nor denying the existence of an investigation.

Representatives for Delaware's U.S. Attorney's office did not immediately respond to multiple requests for comment. When contacted by the New York Post, a spokesperson for the Delaware U.S. Attorney's office said, “My office can neither confirm nor deny the existence of an investigation."

The New York Post published photos of a Delaware federal subpoena that detailed the FBI's seizure of a laptop and hard drive.

When asked what he hoped would come of the information once it went public, Isaac was ambivalent about his motives. He acknowledged the current political landscape had played a role in his actions and specifically referenced Trump’s impeachment as a motivating factor.

“I wanted -- above all, I wanted safety and security,” Isaac said. “I wanted anonymity. I wanted just to be [able] to wash my hands of it, and like it never happened. And that did not happen.”

In the email published by the New York Post, Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, thanked Hunter Biden for introducing him to then-Vice President Joe Biden. Less than a year after the meeting took place, Biden is accused of pressuring the Ukrainian government to fire a prosecutor who had launched an investigation into Burisma.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email reads.

In an earlier email from May 2014 which was obtained by Fox News, Pozharskyi, who was said to be Burisma’s No. 3 executive, asked Biden for “advice on how you could use your influence” to help the company.

The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee is investigating the newly released emails, Fox News confirmed.

The Biden campaign pushed back on the allegations in the report, asserting that a review of the former vice president’s “official schedules from the time” showed that “no meeting, as alleged by the New York Post, ever took place.”

"Investigations by the press, during impeachment, and even by two Republican-led Senate committees whose work was decried as 'not legitimate' and political by a GOP colleague have all reached the same conclusion: that Joe Biden carried out official U.S. policy toward Ukraine and engaged in no wrongdoing,” Biden campaign spokesman Andrew Bates said in a statement. “Trump administration officials have attested to these facts under oath.”

Critics have long alleged that Hunter Biden leveraged his father’s position in the Obama administration to enrich himself in his personal business dealings. The Trump campaign has repeatedly attacked Biden on the campaign trail regarding his son’s conduct.

When pressed on the matter by Trump during the first presidential debate last month, Joe Biden again denied Hunter had engaged in any wrongdoing.

“My son did nothing wrong at Burisma. He doesn’t want to let me answer because he knows I have the truth,” Joe Biden said. “His position has been totally, thoroughly discredited -- by the media, by our allies, by the World Bank, by everyone.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

N.Y. Post Says It Obtained Hunter Biden Emails on Ukraine
44,092 views•Oct 14, 2020

Bloomberg Politics
239K subscribers
Oct.14 -- The New York Post says emails purportedly from Hunter Biden show that he introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to an executive at a Ukrainian energy firm. Bloomberg's Kevin Cirilli has more on "Bloomberg Surveillance."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, yota691 said:

"Bloomberg Surveillance."

At the end of this video the circus Talk Show folks criticize Trump as it a political move, just like the phone call which brought up impeachment. Versus over looking the subject of being caught in lie's and corruption, and it  20 days away from 2020 Presidential Election.   Prime Example of The Hate Everything American Party. If this was the other party folks would be demanding Trump name be removed from the ballot. Calling it like I see it...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

TITLE: Now Everybody Knows!

SOURCE: Mark Dice

The blatant collusion by Twitter, Facebook, and the mainstream media should send shivers down everyone's spine. How will things look in America and in the world if this Overt influencing of the Democrat Election Process is allowed to stand and go unpunished. We are at a cross roads and one path leads to NO Freedom of Speach, NO Rights to Assemble and Protest authoritarian demogagues and Government, NO Right to Defend ourselves, and CANCEL CULTURE run amuck.

The LEFT will use the full power and weight of the Government to crush opposition views and leaders, and there will never be another open and valid election in America.

Which path will you chose for your children, and your grandchildren?

Indy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Politics

Experts dismiss "garbage fire" Hunter Biden exposé in NY Post: "Seems like a complete fabrication"

Roger Sollenberger
SalonOctober 14, 2020

Rudy Giuliani
Rudy Giuliani

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani Brooks Kraft/Getty Images

The Rupert Murdoch-owned New York Post published a series of stories on Tuesday surrounding alleged emails between Hunter Biden and officials connected with the Ukrainian energy company Burisma, which the outlet obtained from a source who met multiple times over the last year with an individual whom the U.S. Treasury Department has sanctioned as an active agent of Russia.

The Post, which published the unverified emails on Wednesday, reported that the information came from Rudy Giuliani. The former LifeLock spokesperson attempted to distance himself from Andrii Derkach last month after the Treasury Department accused the Ukrainian lawmaker of being a Russian agent and running a "covert influence campaign" directed at the 2020 U.S. presidential election since late 2019.

Giuliani met with Derkach in late 2019. He interviewed the Ukrainian parliamentarian, in his role as President Donald Trump's personal attorney, on a trip aimed at digging up dirt on Joe Biden. The former vice president was then viewed as the Democratic frontrunner for the presidential nomination; he is now the party's official nominee.

On that trip, Derkach and Giuliani discussed the much-debunked allegations about Biden in a segment which later aired on One America News Network (OAN). Giuliani also broadcast an interview with Derkach on his personal podcast a few months later.

Derkach worked in the interests of the Russian government to inject "false and unsubstantiated narratives concerning U.S. officials in the upcoming 2020 presidential election" into the U.S. media through interviews, press conferences and other statements, according to the Treasury Department. 

His efforts include releasing edited audiotapes purporting to document improprieties by Joe Biden in his dealings as vice president with the Ukrainian government. Derkach's disinformation also played a key role in a roundly discredited report recently released by the Republican-led Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee.

The authenticity of the alleged emails published by The Post has not been independently verified. Accusations of corruption against the Bidens have been repeatedly debunked by journalists.

Twitter later blocked sharing of the story after a number of journalists pointed out key falsehoods and holes in the narrative about the information's authenticity and provenance. That afternoon, the computer repair store owner who claimed to have first come across the alleged emails offered a number of contradictory versions of his own narrative in what journalists described as a "bizarre" and meandering interview.

"At least in 2016, Trump's allies pushed powerful disinformation," national security attorney Bradley Moss told Salon. "These last-ditch efforts barely qualify as trying anymore."

Moss added that several serious questions surround the chain of custody of the emails. 

"It's a garbage fire story with obscene numbers of legal holes and flaws," he said.

The emails came to The Post's attention through Steve Bannon, the former Trump campaign strategist now indicted on federal money laundering and obstruction charges, who told the outlet that they had been in Giuliani's possession.

Bannon recently appeared in the background of a photograph of Giuliani.

Giuliani told The Post that the emails came from a copy of a hard drive passed to him through his lawyer, Robert Costello, from John Paul Mac Isaac, the owner of a computer repair store in Wilmington, Del., who had notified Giuliani at an unspecified date — allegedly out of fear for his safety, Isaac later told reporters. (Costello has been representing Giuliani in a federal investigation into the former mayor's business dealings abroad, which reportedly includes his work in Ukraine.)

Isaac, who according to a social media post apparently voted for Trump in 2016, allegedly copied the hard drive from a MacBook laptop, which he claims was dropped off at his shop for repair in April 2019 by someone who called himself Hunter Biden.

In his Wednesday interview with reporters, Isaac claimed that a medical condition had prevented him from actually seeing the person who dropped off the laptop, adding that he believed the computer was Biden's because it bore a sticker related to the Beau Biden Foundation. The Biden family named the charity group, which focuses on child abuse, after Joe Biden's son who died of a brain tumor in 2015. The person calling himself Hunter Biden handed over three laptops for repair, Isaac alleged.

The hard drive also contained alleged photos of Hunter Biden, including with drug paraphernalia.

"The computer repair shop giving the hard drive to Giuliani likely exposed that individual to civil and criminal liability under state and federal computer privacy laws," Moss told Salon. "However, Rudy's legal situation for receiving stolen property is less clear. And if he isn't criminally liable for receipt, his dissemination of the material doesn't change the equation. That would be like charging Glenn Greenwald for publishing Edward Snowden's documents."

One of the multiple stories on the subject published Wednesday by The Post included a photo of what the shop owner claimed was a repair ticket. That invoice — which The Post printed without blurring contact information that a search by Salon subsequently linked to Hunter Biden — was dated April 19, 2019.

If Hunter Biden had indeed dropped off the computer, it would have been in the same month in which he stepped down from his position on Burisma's board of directors and his father announced his candidacy for president. It would have also been the same month in which some outlets in the U.S. press began publishing Giuliani's allegations of corruption.

The store owner claims that Hunter Biden had never again inquired about the computer containing his alleged emails.

"It seems like a complete fabrication," former U.S. Attorney and national security law expert Barb McQuade told Salon. "What are the chances that an anonymous person abandons a laptop that contains evidence about the very same conspiracy theory that Trump and Giuliani have been pursuing for more than a year? The subpoena is meaningless, because it has no tie whatsoever to Hunter Biden on its face. This seems like a desperate effort to get this talking point back in the news."

At the time of the alleged laptop dropoff, Giuliani and his associates Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman had significantly ramped up their their months-long cooperative effort to dig up dirt regarding the Bidens and Ukraine.

Parnas and Fruman were later arrested at Dulles International Airport outside of Washington as they waited to board an overseas flight. Those arrests were on unrelated campaign finance charges, but they came only one day after the duo met Giuliani for drinks as impeachment hearings were heating up in Congress.

The investigation into Parnas and Fruman soon expanded to Giuliani, who was later reportedly the subject of subpoenas from federal investigators in the Southern District of New York. A lawyer for Parnas told Salon that he would be making arguments in federal court later this month. It is unclear what became of Giuliani's role in the case.

Neither Parnas' lawyer, Giuilani nor Isaac responded to Salon's requests for comment.

The story, which comes as an "October surprise" while voting is underway nationwide in the weeks before Election Day, recalls memories of the bombshell news from the end of the 2016 election cycle: Emails pulled from a laptop confiscated by the FBI upended former Democratic presidential nominee Hillarious Clinton's campaign in the final days leading up to the election.

At the time, Giuliani — a former assistant U.S. attorney who maintains ties to federal law enforcement  — told Fox News that he knew about a major revelation a few days in advance of former FBI director James Comey's stunning announcement that the FBI would investigate the emails.

"I do think that all of these revelations about Hillarious Clinton finally are beginning to have an impact," Giuliani said. "He's got a surprise or two that you're going to hear about in the next two days." 

On another program later, he repeated the suggestion: "I mean, I'm talking about some pretty big surprises."

After Comey's announcement, Giuliani again took to Fox News, this time to boast.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/experts-dismiss-garbage-fire-hunter-003503600.html

GO RV, then BV

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:
Politics

Experts dismiss "garbage fire" Hunter Biden exposé in NY Post: "Seems like a complete fabrication"

Roger Sollenberger
SalonOctober 14, 2020

Rudy Giuliani
Rudy Giuliani

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani Brooks Kraft/Getty Images

The Rupert Murdoch-owned New York Post published a series of stories on Tuesday surrounding alleged emails between Hunter Biden and officials connected with the Ukrainian energy company Burisma, which the outlet obtained from a source who met multiple times over the last year with an individual whom the U.S. Treasury Department has sanctioned as an active agent of Russia.

The Post, which published the unverified emails on Wednesday, reported that the information came from Rudy Giuliani. The former LifeLock spokesperson attempted to distance himself from Andrii Derkach last month after the Treasury Department accused the Ukrainian lawmaker of being a Russian agent and running a "covert influence campaign" directed at the 2020 U.S. presidential election since late 2019.

Giuliani met with Derkach in late 2019. He interviewed the Ukrainian parliamentarian, in his role as President Donald Trump's personal attorney, on a trip aimed at digging up dirt on Joe Biden. The former vice president was then viewed as the Democratic frontrunner for the presidential nomination; he is now the party's official nominee.

On that trip, Derkach and Giuliani discussed the much-debunked allegations about Biden in a segment which later aired on One America News Network (OAN). Giuliani also broadcast an interview with Derkach on his personal podcast a few months later.

Derkach worked in the interests of the Russian government to inject "false and unsubstantiated narratives concerning U.S. officials in the upcoming 2020 presidential election" into the U.S. media through interviews, press conferences and other statements, according to the Treasury Department. 

His efforts include releasing edited audiotapes purporting to document improprieties by Joe Biden in his dealings as vice president with the Ukrainian government. Derkach's disinformation also played a key role in a roundly discredited report recently released by the Republican-led Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee.

The authenticity of the alleged emails published by The Post has not been independently verified. Accusations of corruption against the Bidens have been repeatedly debunked by journalists.

Twitter later blocked sharing of the story after a number of journalists pointed out key falsehoods and holes in the narrative about the information's authenticity and provenance. That afternoon, the computer repair store owner who claimed to have first come across the alleged emails offered a number of contradictory versions of his own narrative in what journalists described as a "bizarre" and meandering interview.

"At least in 2016, Trump's allies pushed powerful disinformation," national security attorney Bradley Moss told Salon. "These last-ditch efforts barely qualify as trying anymore."

Moss added that several serious questions surround the chain of custody of the emails. 

"It's a garbage fire story with obscene numbers of legal holes and flaws," he said.

The emails came to The Post's attention through Steve Bannon, the former Trump campaign strategist now indicted on federal money laundering and obstruction charges, who told the outlet that they had been in Giuliani's possession.

Bannon recently appeared in the background of a photograph of Giuliani.

Giuliani told The Post that the emails came from a copy of a hard drive passed to him through his lawyer, Robert Costello, from John Paul Mac Isaac, the owner of a computer repair store in Wilmington, Del., who had notified Giuliani at an unspecified date — allegedly out of fear for his safety, Isaac later told reporters. (Costello has been representing Giuliani in a federal investigation into the former mayor's business dealings abroad, which reportedly includes his work in Ukraine.)

Isaac, who according to a social media post apparently voted for Trump in 2016, allegedly copied the hard drive from a MacBook laptop, which he claims was dropped off at his shop for repair in April 2019 by someone who called himself Hunter Biden.

In his Wednesday interview with reporters, Isaac claimed that a medical condition had prevented him from actually seeing the person who dropped off the laptop, adding that he believed the computer was Biden's because it bore a sticker related to the Beau Biden Foundation. The Biden family named the charity group, which focuses on child abuse, after Joe Biden's son who died of a brain tumor in 2015. The person calling himself Hunter Biden handed over three laptops for repair, Isaac alleged.

The hard drive also contained alleged photos of Hunter Biden, including with drug paraphernalia.

"The computer repair shop giving the hard drive to Giuliani likely exposed that individual to civil and criminal liability under state and federal computer privacy laws," Moss told Salon. "However, Rudy's legal situation for receiving stolen property is less clear. And if he isn't criminally liable for receipt, his dissemination of the material doesn't change the equation. That would be like charging Glenn Greenwald for publishing Edward Snowden's documents."

One of the multiple stories on the subject published Wednesday by The Post included a photo of what the shop owner claimed was a repair ticket. That invoice — which The Post printed without blurring contact information that a search by Salon subsequently linked to Hunter Biden — was dated April 19, 2019.

If Hunter Biden had indeed dropped off the computer, it would have been in the same month in which he stepped down from his position on Burisma's board of directors and his father announced his candidacy for president. It would have also been the same month in which some outlets in the U.S. press began publishing Giuliani's allegations of corruption.

The store owner claims that Hunter Biden had never again inquired about the computer containing his alleged emails.

"It seems like a complete fabrication," former U.S. Attorney and national security law expert Barb McQuade told Salon. "What are the chances that an anonymous person abandons a laptop that contains evidence about the very same conspiracy theory that Trump and Giuliani have been pursuing for more than a year? The subpoena is meaningless, because it has no tie whatsoever to Hunter Biden on its face. This seems like a desperate effort to get this talking point back in the news."

At the time of the alleged laptop dropoff, Giuliani and his associates Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman had significantly ramped up their their months-long cooperative effort to dig up dirt regarding the Bidens and Ukraine.

Parnas and Fruman were later arrested at Dulles International Airport outside of Washington as they waited to board an overseas flight. Those arrests were on unrelated campaign finance charges, but they came only one day after the duo met Giuliani for drinks as impeachment hearings were heating up in Congress.

The investigation into Parnas and Fruman soon expanded to Giuliani, who was later reportedly the subject of subpoenas from federal investigators in the Southern District of New York. A lawyer for Parnas told Salon that he would be making arguments in federal court later this month. It is unclear what became of Giuliani's role in the case.

Neither Parnas' lawyer, Giuilani nor Isaac responded to Salon's requests for comment.

The story, which comes as an "October surprise" while voting is underway nationwide in the weeks before Election Day, recalls memories of the bombshell news from the end of the 2016 election cycle: Emails pulled from a laptop confiscated by the FBI upended former Democratic presidential nominee Hillarious Clinton's campaign in the final days leading up to the election.

At the time, Giuliani — a former assistant U.S. attorney who maintains ties to federal law enforcement  — told Fox News that he knew about a major revelation a few days in advance of former FBI director James Comey's stunning announcement that the FBI would investigate the emails.

"I do think that all of these revelations about Hillarious Clinton finally are beginning to have an impact," Giuliani said. "He's got a surprise or two that you're going to hear about in the next two days." 

On another program later, he repeated the suggestion: "I mean, I'm talking about some pretty big surprises."

After Comey's announcement, Giuliani again took to Fox News, this time to boast.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/experts-dismiss-garbage-fire-hunter-003503600.html

GO RV, then BV

If it walks like a duck....quacks like a duck....it's a duck....

Interesting that facebook and twitter band links to a major news publication story......and that yesterday ABC....NBC....and CBS.... dedicated zero minutes to the story.....

Kind of tells me the rest of the story......next comes China....next week we see Iran and Bin Laden....

CL

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

If it walks like a duck....quacks like a duck....it's a duck....

Interesting that facebook and twitter band links to a major news publication story......and that yesterday ABC....NBC....and CBS.... dedicated zero minutes to the story.....

Kind of tells me the rest of the story......next comes China....next week we see Iran and Bin Laden....

CL

And when you're being told the "rest of the story".....do you question the timeline of these releases at all?  And please tell me you're not going to push that Bin Laden conspiracy that belittles the heroism of Seal Teams.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 3

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

And you could call Obama a yes man to the Supreme Ayatollah Khamenei,to the tune of 152B.  Of course Joe probably had to sign off on it first.  

Sounds bad.....I won't be voting for Obama anytime soon.  :rolleyes:  Wonder what Iran is up to these days.....you know, since there's no western inspectors keeping tabs on them thanks to Trump.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

46 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Sounds bad.....I won't be voting for Obama anytime soon.  :rolleyes:

True but you will be voting for Biden/Harris.  Harris was Barry’s choice all along.  

I notice you you haven’t said a word about the Dem official in Colorado who is Antifa.  You haven’t said much about Quid Pro Hunter and Joe’s lie about his dealings in the Ukraine.  You can bash Trump all you want, he is an easy target, but Joe Biden is the worst Presidential Candidate, EVER.  

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

That’s because the Dems and their sheeple media outlets believe censorship is the key to winning.  Can you blame them.  They are all in with the Dems and they are covering up the most incredible abuse of power by a President (Obama).   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1