Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Torched For Mocking Biden, Elderly People WIth Weird Photoshopped Tweet

Watch a Gold Star family react to Trump's phone call

Washington Post

President Trump called Natasha De Alencar to offer condolences after her husband, Army Staff Sgt. Mark R. De Alencar, was killed in Afghanistan on April 8

Comments

RyuHayabusa06
2 years ago
You won't see this on MSNBC or CNN. If you do they'll edit the Hell out of it.

Arthur Rimbaud

2 years ago
Stunning. Glad they showed the phone call. I can't believe how low some Democrats will go to defame the President.

• Like 2

I wonder if Joe and the Democratic Party will kick this man out of the DNC.  If not then Antifa is more than an idea Joe.  Antifa is a Hate Group and the Dems are using their muscle to intimidate, censor oppostion, and burn and loot our cities.  Democratic Leadership is in full Rebellion.  

Project Veritas reveals Colorado Democrat operative is Antifa militant who promotes killing in the streets

In the latest series of hidden camera recordings, Project Veritas revealed that a Colorado Democratic Party executive committee member is an Antifa militant hellbent on igniting a political revolution in America. In the latest series of hidden camera recordings, Project Veritas revealed that a Colorado Democratic Party executive committee member is an Antifa militant hellbent on igniting a political revolution in America.

In the latest series of hidden camera recordings, Project Veritas revealed that a Colorado Democratic Party executive committee member is an Antifa militant hellbent on igniting a political revolution in America.

This comes after a Denver shooting at a “Black Lives Matter-Antifa Soup Drive” left a conservative demonstrator dead on Saturday afternoon, who was reportedly killed at the hands of a private, unlicensed security guard hired by NBC News affiliate 9NEWS. The shooter's ideology was unearthed as a long-time outspoken leftist against Trump and law enforcement.

"2020 is a political revolution," said Kristopher Jacks, Weld County chair of the Our Revolution, a radical leftist organization spun out of Sen. Bernie Sanders's 2016 presidential campaign. A Bernie button topped the man's sash of leftist pins. "I am going to do everything morally acceptable to win. I will lie. I will cheat. I will steal. Because that's morally acceptable in this political environment."

Jacks functions as a "trainer, mentor and on-the-ground quarterback at Our Revolution protests," Project Veritas founder James O'Keefe explained in a report. “Jacks represents the radical wing of the Democratic Party in Colorado—he is someone most Americans should be afraid of,” O’Keefe stated.

Project Veritas further discovered that Jacks believes that a Biden administration would be used to advance his political objectives or else violence will ensue. “Joe Biden was presumably left-wing, and he's got a functioning signing hand,” Jacks asserted, alluding to Biden's disputed cognitive decline. “As long as there's progressive legislation that comes across his desk, I am confident we can occupy his house."

Then Jacks referenced Biden's presumed residence at the White House if he were elected to the Oval Office in November's general election. "We know where he’ll live, and yeah, he wants to veto Medicare For All. Let him veto it! He's never leaving that house again without protest.” Despite his misgivings, Jacks purports that the Democratic ticket will cooperate with his radical agenda or face entrapment.

Mass civil unrest will spill to city streets and residential neighborhoods, according to leftist war games. "[W]e're already ready to do it. We’re on," Jacks warned, justifying violence to gain complete political control of the country.

“I think the right wing has a monopoly right now on strong, violent rhetoric, and I think they underestimate how many people on the left are organized, trained, armed, and ready to go should they decide to do their sh*t," Jacks continued.

Jacks noted the numbers on his side as a "reminder" that "there’s a reason you guys feared the Communists more than you feared the Nazis," also alleging that Martin Luther King Jr. "wouldn’t have been as successful if it wasn’t for Malcolm X and Nation of Islam, Black Panthers, all of them doing their thing too.”

"The left is already geared up. We've been practicing for four years against somebody who doesn't listen," Jacks bucked President Donald Trump. "Now, we're going to go up against Democrats who are the world's biggest p*ssies, who fold all the time.”

Jacks moved on to attack those slightly left-of-center. “Half of the struggle that I have isn’t with Republicans. It isn't with the right-wing. It's with f—in' moderates in the Democratic Party."

"It’s going to take a strategic hit against the .1 percent that’s in charge, cause that’s who it is. Killing random Nazis in the street, random f—ing bootlickers," Jacks told an undercover journalist, naming Amazon chief executive officer Jeff Bezos first on his hit list. "If you want to do some Versailles sh*t. If you want to do some Antifa sh*t. You really want to change this country that way, with violence, there’s only one way to do it. You gotta get people that are close to billionaires and start just, random billionaires start turning up dead."

Then Jacks stated that there "needs to be a militant group," adding that he "love[s] Antifa for that reason." Jacks spoke on the armed Antifa groups who draw inspiration from John Brown, the insurrection leader who charged the failed raid on the federal arsenal at Harpers Ferry in 1859.

Jacks also described how fear tactics and ultimatums threatened at point-blank range benefit his revolutionary ambitions. “But [unions] ain’t stabbing mother f—ers like they used to. They don’t have to though cause they used to stab people. See? And that’s all we gotta say. Guillotines, motherf—er. That’s all we gotta say. Option A: what I’m proposing. Option two: slicey bois. What are your choices? Which one do you want?”

The Denver Police Department is now investigating tonight's tapes, O'Keefe reported. "Thank you for your concern. This information will be passed along to the proper personnel," officials told Project Veritas.

One hour after Project Veritas dropped the #ArmedRevolution bombshell, Jacks deleted his Twitter account, @Kyoti00.

The Post Millennial's contributing editor Ian Miles Cheong found that Jacks depicts himself as a senior proposal manager at CenturyLink on his since-deleted LinkedIn account.

Later on, CenturyLink suspended Jacks, notifying the public of his current employment status. "We recently became aware of comments made by an employee. We do not condone this type of activity and have contacted the appropriate law enforcement agencies. We have suspended the employee pending the results of an investigation."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Pitcher said:

First off, if you are going to make a claim of 20k lies by Trump then I’m going to need a link.  Without a link your statement is a big ole lie.  😝 😆 

I hope you realize Biden has been known to tell a few lies himself.  About 47 years of them.  Is plagiarism considered lying, yes it is.  Here is his most recent Lie.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8838939/Joe-Biden-met-son-Hunters-Ukrainian-energy-contacts.html

Tsunami of untruths’: Trump has made 20,000 false or misleading claims – report

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/13/donald-trump-20000-false-or-misleading-claims

President Trump has made more than 20,000 false or misleading claims

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/07/13/president-trump-has-made-more-than-20000-false-or-misleading-claims/

This Bushwick mural will display over 20,000 Donald Trump lies

https://brooklyneagle.com/articles/2020/09/28/this-bushwick-mural-will-display-over-20000-donald-trump-lies/

There are three links......is that enough......or you want me to keep going?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Caddie, your just unjustifiably angry that you didn't say that about President Trump first. You conflate your hatred of his personality , with your disagreement of his policies. For a policy example, the Democratic over the past 10 years or more have repeatedly turned to the courts and the likeminded activist judges Dem Governors, Senators,  and Presidents have placed there. All inorder to achieve via litigation what they could not achieve legislatively . The only reason the Dems are fighting ACB for appointment to the Supreme Court is that her assention to this court will likely remove that arrow from the Dems quiver. Forcing the Dems and everyone else , to abide by policies and laws that are Constitutionally sound.  Biden is and remains a victim of some sort of cognitive or motor skill deficite . If his VP candidate Sen Kamala Harris can ask ACB has she ever paid for sex, or has she ever committed unwanted sexual advances in her hearing , President Trump making fun of Biden to accentuate his cognitive decline ... that is par for the course dude. Still hearing cracks about Trumps hair, orange skin, and circular pursed lips when he speaks. Y'all just don't like it when people hit back after you and yours swing .

Nobody cares that Trump makes fun of Biden....it's Trump (draft dodger) making fun of elderly American citizens that's out of bounds....Of course, I'm not surprised his base gives him a pass on this, as many of them think the elderly, many being part of the Greatest Generation, should do more that their part AGAIN and just roll over and die, so our economy can thrive.  It's quite pathetic.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 2

On 10/15/2020 at 8:56 AM, boosterbglee said:

In 4 more years🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸.....

that will be 80,000 more lies😂

Or 80,000 more indebtments of the Dems for filing false police reports. Or whatever you call the false filing of FISA Warrant applications . With the recent release of Hunter Bidens email audios implicating 

daddy and President Obama; thats gonna hurt them bigly.

• Thanks 2