Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Torched For Mocking Biden, Elderly People WIth Weird Photoshopped Tweet

Trump Torched For Mocking Biden, Elderly People With Weird Photoshopped Tweet

Wed, October 14, 2020, 1:06 AM EDT

President Donald Trump tweeted an image Tuesday of his Democratic opponent, Joe Biden, edited onto the body of an elderly person sitting in a wheelchair, endorsing him for “Resident” of a retirement home.

The image showed a room full of elderly wheelchair users with Biden’s face superimposed on one of them. Biden is 77, Trump is 74.

Despite being only a few years apart, Trump and his campaign have invested big in trying to cast Biden as too old for the job. Trump has repeatedly called him “sleepy” and “stupid.” He’s seized on the former vice president’s speech issues and gaffes to claim he has dementia.

Trump has been hemorrhaging support from senior voters in the polls, due in part to his handling of the COVID-19 pandemic, which carries higher risks for older people. Trump had a 9-percentage-point advantage with voters 65 and older in the 2016 election against Democrat Hillarious Clinton, according to the Pew Research Center, but numerous polls now indicate Biden leads Trump with that group three weeks ahead of the Nov. 3 election.

A recent national Fox News survey found Biden had a narrow lead with likely voters 65 and older. A CNN poll found Biden was up by 21 percentage points, with 60% for Biden and 39% for Trump.

HuffPost has reached out to the Biden campaign for comment on Trump’s tweet.

At a Florida campaign event on Tuesday, Biden told potential voters at a senior citizen community center that Trump’s careless remarks about the coronavirus affecting “virtually nobody” show he doesn’t care about them.

“To Donald Trump, it’s simple, not a joke, you’re expendable. You’re forgettable. You’re virtually nobody. That’s how he sees seniors. That’s how he sees you,” Biden said.

The Trump camp has courted seniors with an eight-figure ad campaign in swing states. Last week, Trump tweeted a rambling video addressed to “my favorite people in the world, the seniors,” promising them a free COVID-19 “cure.”

While some Trump supporters appeared to find the president’s tweet funny, critics piled on. Some called it ageist, and others said it was a strange move for a candidate to further alienate a voting demographic whose support he has been losing.

Trump mocks Biden's senior moments with mocked up campaign poster that puts  him in a care home | Daily Mail Online
Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Nothing I mean nothing shocks me from this man anymore. What a total disgrace he is to the office of the President of the United States. 

But hey the more crap he tweets the more votes he squanders 

It may be tasteless and crass humor but it is absolutely accurate in its estimation of Biden circa 2020. He is nowhere near mentally competent enough to take on a high stress job such as POTUS and the pathetic turnouts to his rallies makes it obvious that most people agree. Democrats are toast.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, miquel said:

It may be tasteless and crass humor but it is absolutely accurate in its estimation of Biden circa 2020. He is nowhere near mentally competent enough to take on a high stress job such as POTUS and the pathetic turnouts to his rallies makes it obvious that most people agree. Democrats are toast.

You shouldn't talk that way about the next president... LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2

17 minutes ago, miquel said:

Lol he doesn’t hold rallies! He doesn’t have to stroke his ego. He leads by example.

Edited by caddieman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

55 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Nothing I mean nothing shocks me from this man anymore. What a total disgrace he is to the office of the President of the United States. 

But hey the more crap he tweets the more votes he squanders 

Caddie, your just unjustifiably angry that you didn't say that about President Trump first. You conflate your hatred of his personality , with your disagreement of his policies. For a policy example, the Democratic over the past 10 years or more have repeatedly turned to the courts and the likeminded activist judges Dem Governors, Senators,  and Presidents have placed there. All inorder to achieve via litigation what they could not achieve legislatively . The only reason the Dems are fighting ACB for appointment to the Supreme Court is that her assention to this court will likely remove that arrow from the Dems quiver. Forcing the Dems and everyone else , to abide by policies and laws that are Constitutionally sound.  Biden is and remains a victim of some sort of cognitive or motor skill deficite . If his VP candidate Sen Kamala Harris can ask ACB has she ever paid for sex, or has she ever committed unwanted sexual advances in her hearing , President Trump making fun of Biden to accentuate his cognitive decline ... that is par for the course dude. Still hearing cracks about Trumps hair, orange skin, and circular pursed lips when he speaks. Y'all just don't like it when people hit back after you and yours swing .

• Thanks 4

Plus, as a Nurse with vast experience with elder care, any patient with symptoms such as what Biden demonstrates, can see that Biden should be resting on a porch and not trying to be POTUS. They would further be asking what is the Dem Party's real motivation in promoting a man or women , with Bidens cognitive or motor challenges, to be their candidate for the leader of the most powerful country in the world .

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Caddie, your just unjustifiably angry that you didn't say that about President Trump first. You conflate your hatred of his personality , with your disagreement of his policies. For a policy example, the Democratic over the past 10 years or more have repeatedly turned to the courts and the likeminded activist judges Dem Governors, Senators,  and Presidents have placed there. All inorder to achieve via litigation what they could not achieve legislatively . The only reason the Dems are fighting ACB for appointment to the Supreme Court is that her assention to this court will likely remove that arrow from the Dems quiver. Forcing the Dems and everyone else , to abide by policies and laws that are Constitutionally sound.  Biden is and remains a victim of some sort of cognitive or motor skill deficite . If his VP candidate Sen Kamala Harris can ask ACB has she ever paid for sex, or has she ever committed unwanted sexual advances in her hearing , President Trump making fun of Biden to accentuate his cognitive decline ... that is par for the course dude. Still hearing cracks about Trumps hair, orange skin, and circular pursed lips when he speaks. Y'all just don't like it when people hit back after you and yours swing .

You’re right Trump degrading Sr citizens for a laugh is exactly “par for the course” Everyone knows he is going to keep tweeting crap like that right up to Nov 3rd. I told some of golf my buddies(all Trump supporters) that Trump was going to tweet his way out of the White House. EVERYONE of them agreed with me. Keep the tweets coming POTUS!

Edited by caddieman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

And yet it was a Democrat Governor that forced Covid patients into nursing facilities. Causing a very high death rate. So much for elderly love from the Dems. Very little outrage from the Left on this site. 

None of the "Old people" I hang out with are voting for Biden. They know a vote for Biden is a vote for Communism. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Woops, my bad, it was Senator Moron-o   or Mirono, who felt the need to ask ACB if she ever paid for it. My premise otherwise still stands.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, caddieman said:

You’re right Trump degrading Sr citizens for a laugh is exactly “par for the course” Everyone knows he is going to keep tweeting crap like that right up to Nov 3rd. I told some of golf my buddies(all Trump supporters) that Trump was going to tweet his way out of the White House. EVERYONE of them agreed with me. Keep the tweets coming POTUS!

So its ok for you to degrade the legally elected President of the United States ? Thats ok ? He is only 4 years younger than Biden. Well I don't play golf, I don't agree with your generalization. I do admit at some lower percentage , that Mr Trumps tweets can make me cringe. IE, I think I know where he was going on that. Me I would have worded it differently. Get him voted out of the office , NOPE. It is his weird endearment/connection with the commoners of this great nation. We will see Nov 3rd.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

So its ok for you to degrade the legally elected President of the United States ? Thats ok ? He is only 4 years younger than Biden. Well I don't play golf, I don't agree with your generalization. I do admit at some lower percentage , that Mr Trumps tweets can make me cringe. IE, I think I know where he was going on that. Me I would have worded it differently. Get him voted out of the office , NOPE. It is his weird endearment/connection with the commoners of this great nation. We will see Nov 3rd.

Well I’m definitely a commoner and his connection with me has gone WAY south! You are right we will see Nov 3rd when the American people speak And pass their judgment on this President.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Kinda can say the same about so called Americans, 4 years of The Hate Everything American Party...4 more to go..MAGA 2020

So if you don’t support Trump you hate America........according to you. Just by saying that shows you hate Americans that disagrees with your right views. So who is full of hate? Just so you know the (Hate Everything American Party)..... in every post......kind of gives you away

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, yota691 said:

4 years of tearing down, I'm calling out the Haters of Everything America, accuse Trump of lying on everything. Works both ways, call like I see it...TDS last 8 years...4 more to go

Just like the brainwashed believing all the lies Trump tells. 20,000+ in 4 years. I’m calling it like I see it too! It does work both ways......20 days To go.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, caddieman said:

I’m calling it like I see it too!

You just prove my point for the last 4 years The Hate Everything American Party has whined everyday 24/7 365 days for 4 years straight

2 minutes ago, caddieman said:

20 days To go.

Which will give you excuse to continue 4 more years with the Hate Everything American Party. Like I said TDS last 8 years.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Why is Facebook and Twitter censoring the news on Hunter Biden.  

It’s pure hate of President Trump pure and simple. They both have special Governmental liberties that other news organizations don’t have.  They have claimed they are solely a content distribution Technology.  By censoring Conservatives and showing bias to a Presidential Candidate they have crossed the line and must be regulated like other news organizations and they should lose their lax tax regulations.  I’m not so sure they shouldn’t be shut down.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8840113/Facebook-squashes-New-York-Post-story-Joe-Biden-saying-needs-fact-checked.html

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Just like the brainwashed believing all the lies Trump tells. 20,000+ in 4 years. I’m calling it like I see it too! It does work both ways......20 days To go.

First off, if you are going to make a claim of 20k lies by Trump then I’m going to need a link.  Without a link your statement is a big ole lie.  😝 😆 

I hope you realize Biden has been known to tell a few lies himself.  About 47 years of them.  Is plagiarism considered lying, yes it is.  Here is his most recent Lie.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8838939/Joe-Biden-met-son-Hunters-Ukrainian-energy-contacts.html

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Watch: Terminally-Ill Man Gets Phone Call From President Donald Trump | NBC News
917,146 views•Mar 7, 2019

NBC News
4.04M subscribers
President Trump called a terminally-ill man and gave him an encouraging message. Captured on video, Jay Barrett, who suffers from cystic fibrosis, received a phone call from the president, which was a wish on his “bucket list.” The call was orchestrated by Barrett’s sister and local Connecticut politicians from both parties.

• Like 4