Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 14 October 2020

Adam Montana

24 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Good morning everyone!

Today looks to be a long but exciting day in my world, and a good part of it IS because of Iraq.

Some housekeeping real quick - I'll be sending out an email on this, because quite a few people are still affected by a recent server glitch that made the site unavailable to people. If you were unfortunate enough to visit during that short period of time, your computer has some stored cookies that will still prevent you from viewing the site correctly.

There is also an issue with older versions of Internet Explorer and Edge, and those I'm not confident will ever be fixed.

Anyhow - the site access issues can be fixed by doing two things.

1. If you're not already using Google Chrome as your browser, now is a great time to start. Get it here.

2. If you are using Google Chrome, you'll need to clear your cookies and cache for DinarVets. I know, it's a pain... sorry. The issue will eventually resolve itself, but if you want to speed it up just go  here (or here for Microsoft browsers).

Special message for VIP members - as long as you have a good, working email on file here, you aren't in danger of missing any of my messages.

The Post RV (RV Announcement) messages and instructions will come to your email, and you'll be directed to a different website that was/is not affected by this annoying situation.

One last thing - our News section is getting a little disorganized. To our news posters - at one time we were pretty diligent with making sure we didn't post duplicates, but that seems to be happening a bit more often. Let's resume the vigil - check for duplicates before you post, and be sure to use the "Tags" function to make things easy for the readers.

Thank you ALL for your tireless work and incredible contributions!

:tiphat: 

Ok, back to the Dinar! (For those of you able to access this chat :lol: )

Parliament is in session, although with the exception of this mention of "White Papers" it would appear that nothing spectacular is happening. I'm not reading anything into the "White Papers" - I'm sure the Gurus will, but that's not what you come to DinarVets for.

They aren't going to announce "hi we plan to raise the rate next week lolz" - that's just not the way this works.

They would lose the chance to capitalize on the RV, and they simply aren't going to do that.

So, what IS encouraging?

Jump right to page 3 of this thread, for starters. Our tireless newshound @yota691 started the thread earlier this month with the bold title "There is no alternative for Kurdistan but an agreement with Baghdad" - and that is 100% truth. This boils all the way into the HCL (Hydro Carbon Law) which is a necessary component for the RV.

One of the most common questions on the HCL is whether or not it needs/must be done before the RV. The answer is it doesn't matter if it's done before, during, or after raising the value of the Dinar - but it must happen really really close to the same time. Either immediately (minutes/hours, not days or weeks) before, during, or after. 

Minutes or hours... not days or weeks. That is key. :twothumbs:

The HCL is, in layman's terms, a profit sharing agreement between the Kurds and Baghdad - two major portions of Iraq.

Without a profit sharing agreement, they won't raise the value.

The profit, of course, comes from this right here:

Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 11.34.44 AM.png

And aside from that crazy dip that nobody would have believed could ever happen earlier this year, that chart looks solid and promising.

:twothumbs: 

I can't wrap this up without a shout out to this thread:

And of course, the Weekly Powerball Pool!

I'll get that email out a little later today - be well, everyone!

Go HCL - Go Dinar - 

GO RRRVVV!!!!!!

:tiphat: 

Adam,

I recently read an article discussing a joint business between Baghdad and Kurdistan for Kurdistans oil. Wouldn't they need to know the percentages in order to form this business in order for the shares to be distributed properly, meaning they have the agreement already?

• Like 1

Thank you Adam.  

As the CV subsidies and the World gets back to work you will see a higher demand for oil.  Just this week it was reported that China is once again importing oil as their economy appears to be running pretty strong now.  The crude oil draw was more than expected this week so that doesn’t hurt

Iraq’s Economy is 95% oil so hopefully we can get the CV under control and get things going again.  Here is an article I didn’t see posted. 

https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Iraq-Proposes-New-Jointly-Managed-Oil-Company-For-Kurdistan.html

3AAFCA6A-C5E1-4729-A208-9F152D930AC7.gif.52c104526e55062f7e9ab071f669e087.gif  3AAFCA6A-C5E1-4729-A208-9F152D930AC7.gif.52c104526e55062f7e9ab071f669e087.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

Some housekeeping real quick -
quite a few people are still affected by a recent glitch that made the site unavailable

I Was Having Trouble Accessing Some Sections Of The Site On My iPhone But Not My iPad ! :blink:

However, When I Hit The ‘Clear History’ Button - The Reset Allowed Me To Regain Full Access ! ;) 

Now, Can U See If ‘Housekeeping’ Is Available To Take Care Of The Latest Pile Of BS From Weegie In The Rumor Section ? :o 

3wMh.gif

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4