Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Midnight Opinions - CDT - 10/13/2020

ronscarpa

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Mnt Goat *** Not much has changed since last week except that the “white paper” has been finally sent to parliament. It does include reforms with the ending of the currency auctions and the “project to delete the zeros”.   So, this is all very good news for us. We have already heard that the re-education process is underway but I am still waiting for confirmation on this with solid proof from articles in the news media. So hold that thought… We may be heading for a January 2021 reinstatement after all.

*** Pimpy *** I do have a legitimate true insider.  I just don't talk about him.  You know who he is.  I'm not gong to say by name.  We talk like 5 times a week...we became really good friends...one of the things I did get permission to talk about because it was mentioned in passing was...you can confirm the [lower denoms] do exist and they are there...we have no date on when these things are going to be released.  We have no idea.  I could confirm indeed the lower denominations are there...they're real...

*** Mark *** [Q? : do you think we will RV before the election?]   At this point - yes…i think we will RV before the election. Keep in mind this is not just an American event…it involves all the countries of the world.

*** Footforward *** [Q? are you hearing anything about white papers being agreed to?]  I believe the white papers outline a plan that's being followed already. I think what they were voting on was the implementation of the financial reform. To me if they have implemented article 140, (which I believe they have) the RV can't be far behind. Article 140 to me is more telling then the white papers. White papers are a plan. Article 140 is evidence the plan is moving forward in my opinion because article 140 is absolutely useless with out an RV. So my long winded answer is yes. But I think this vote was only to vote on what the white paper suggests for financial reform.  For some of you who are newer, article 140 is something we have been watching for, for nearly a decade.

*** Frank26 & Walkingstick ***...the flow of information of the monetary reform is already happening...the monetary reform itself, the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar, all the mathematics, all the laws, everything that is needed in order to introduce, to announce, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes is all in place.  In fact it's not only in place it's already functioning...that's why you wonder none of this makes sense...this information is coming out, has been coming out and the information coming out right now is the end and there's no stopping this information to the citizens.  There's no stopping it...there's not stopping the information about to come out to the citizens...

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 5