Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pelosi Melt down.......

Isn't she disgusting?  A phony smile plastered on her face for the whole 13 1/2 minutes of the video.

I can't even stand looking at her.

She refuses to make any kind of a deal.  She says "They do not share our values".  

Go back home, Nancy, and have some of your $25 a pint gourmet ice cream.  Biatch!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Wolf will probably be fired.  Pelosi has never been talked to like that on air. She looks like a fool.  

She talks for 3 minutes, he talks for 15 seconds, she talks for 2 minutes, he tries to insert 10 seconds, she cuts him off and grinds on for another 3 and a half minutes.  And in the process condescendingly belittle her fellow Democrat representatives ... For Americans right now the key issue is more stimulus checks right now. 

The rest of the details can be hammered out in further negotiations.

Pelosi comes off as a proud, condescending know-it-all who thinks she's the sole fount of wisdom.

• Upvote 7

STUNNING. 

You know they're in BIG TROUBLE when they start eating their own like that. I can't believe Wolf even went there with her. Something tells me that he just emboldened members of the Democratic Communist party who understand that this issue is going to cause them to loose their reelection bids. 

• Like 2

Every honest person knows the GOP hates writing checks, so all the issues need to be included in one writing.  Dems haves come down over a Trillion dollars, time for the Republicans to do their share....even Donald agrees, when he's not fantasizing about kissing every body in his rally crowd to celebrate 214K dead Americans from his failures.  Oh well, carry on.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 7

24 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

celebrate 214K dead Americans from his failures. 

Only the Hate Everything America Party would state Trump is celebrating Death from the Chynaa Virus. In time those numbers will show that 1% of the 214k actually die from the virus. The other 99% died from other cause. I have a recent death certificate to prove it...So please stop with your Hate on this subject, unless you have been effected personally, which I don't think you have. You have no clue what you are referring too, giving yourself Thanks or pat on the back show how so self centered you are on all your post...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, yota691 said:

Only the Hate Everything America Party would state Trump is celebrating Death from the Chynaa Virus. In time those numbers will show that 1% of the 214k actually die from the virus. The other 99% died from other cause. I have a recent death certificate to prove it...So please stop with your Hate on this subject, unless you have been effected personally, which I don't think you have. You have no clue what you are referring too.

I have been personally affected by Covid-19, most people have, whether by contracting it or knowing somebody who has.  The numbers are climbing.....and every day Trump is stumping and refusing to acknowledge the gravity of this virus, the more people he's going to get killed because of their trust in him.  

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Only the Hate Everything America Party would state Trump is celebrating Death from the Chynaa Virus. In time those numbers will show that 1% of the 214k actually die from the virus. The other 99% died from other cause. I have a recent death certificate to prove it...So please stop with your Hate on this subject, unless you have been effected personally, which I don't think you have. You have no clue what you are referring too.

If you want a person to stop doing something and you say 'please'....you really shouldn't address them as the 'Hate Everything America Party' first.....food for thought, yota.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Slow68 said:

I have had a death of my wife. She was tested 4 times for Covid and all tests came back negative yet they put past from Covid on the certificate.  Yoga is correct and I believe it will come out that so 

many did not die from Covid.

My sympathies for the passing of your wife, Slow68.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Slow68 said:

Yoga is correct and I believe it will come out that so 

many did not die from Covid.

I was in the VA office Monday handling stuff for Mom, I have a good friend that runs the place, he told me his buddy was on motorcycle and hit a deer tumble 500 yards and his death certificate cause of death was Chynaa Virus. Report show the actual number is just over 10,000. So sorry to hear about your Wife condolence to you and your Family.. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Damn, how stupid of us. Here all this time we thought it was the Bidens caught up in the Ukraine corruption and it was the Trumps. Oops, thanks for the correction Shabs. Orange Man BAAAADDDD!!! Now show me 1/10th the evidence they have on the new Biden corruption klan. His WHOLE DAMN FAMILY is up to their necks in Quid Pro Quo and yet crickets from the Rats and their lapdog media friends

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Damn, how stupid of us. Here all this time we thought it was the Bidens caught up in the Ukraine corruption and it was the Trumps. Oops, thanks for the correction Shabs. Orange Man BAAAADDDD!!! Now show me 1/10th the evidence they have on the new Biden corruption klan. His WHOLE DAMN FAMILY is up to their necks in Quid Pro Quo and yet crickets from the Rats and their lapdog media friends

Face it....the orange man is not lily white, no matter how bad his base wants it to be true.  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

He'll get more than 4 years......behind bars most likely.  B)  MAGA (make america golf again)

GO RV, then BV

What's the crime?......seems for the past 4 years the left has been unsuccessfully trying to send him away... 

Oh snap.... you're still waiting for that beyond a doubt Schiff evidence that he promised.....enjoy the wait...... 

Wanna make a bet?.....Biden goes to jail......along with many members of his family and the Obama admin... 

CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

NO ONE is Lily white!

Pelosi is the most disrespectful person in politics today.  To not respect the person who holds the office of POTUS is one thing, but she carries it on to disrespecting the Office itself!  Pelosi claims to know her constituents and their needs.  That's a crock of .... if ever there was one.  ANY CAREER POLITICIAN CAN NOT POSSIBLY HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA OF WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE THE COMMON PERSON!  I DON'T CARE WHICH SIDE OF THE ISLE YOU'RE ON!! (#termlimits) They enacted OBAMA Care which they touted as the know all end all for American health care.  I was in health care at the time and still am.  It has SOME good stuff in it, but mostly has done nothing more than create problems for providers, patients and payers!  AND the cherry on the top?  They exempted themselves from it!  IF IT'S SOOOOO WONDERFUL, THEN WHY DON'T THEY ABIDE BY IT?  Yet, this is a huge concern for their platform.  AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE FOR EVERYONE?  I know people who were forced to have it and it nearly bankrupted them! Just one example...

I know there are good people trying to do the right thing on both sides.  I know there are bad people on both sides who are just trying to fill their own pockets at our expense.  IMO, the problem is the media and their backers have done an outstanding job of distraction.  They have so polarized our country by making politics more about our hatred of a candidate rather than what is actually necessary for the betterment of our country that neither side can focus! 

Forget the candidates.  There will never be anyone perfectly clean or morally sound.  What would have happened to our country if Republicans had acted towards Obama the way Democrats have treated Trump?  Why is no one addressing this?

Let hatred of the person go and vote for which party most closely aligns with your morals and ideals.  HATRED IS AN EMOTION WHICH IS BEING EXPERTLY MANIPULATED WITHIN OUR COUNTRY!

END OF RANT...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2