Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Night Opinions @ 9:00 PM CDT - 10/11/2020

ronscarpa

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's an opinion & comment that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** RVAlready *** The cabinet reviews the white paper on Tuesday, not parliament, from what I have read. The white paper is not a law. No reason for a vote by parliament. Again, parliament does not get a vote on the white paper. Their finance committee already has reviewed it.  Parliament votes on laws and budgets.  I do not think parliament is required for the RV...the CBI governor is reviewing the white paper, in preparation for implementation.

*** Pimpy *** Article: "A new salary scale...an economist leaks out the terms of the 'white paper' "   ...I know there's so many rumors going on...I don't want you guys to get too excited with good news.  Don't get too bummed out for bad news.  We already knew they were going to be talking about the exchange rate.  We knew this already.  So this article is just saying exactly what we already knew.  There's nothing adding to it one way or the other...it is exciting.  It's about damn time...hopefully the wait is just about over...

*** Mnt Goat *** Article: "THE DEMOCRAT: THE REGION DELIVERED ALL WHAT BAGHDAD REQUESTED AND IS WAITING FOR POSITIVE STEPS TO IMPLEMENT ARTICLE 140"   ...Remember to go forward with any reinstatement of the Iraqi currency the main requirement is that the Iraqi constitution must be FULLY implemented which means the stated REFERENDUM for article 140 must be written, signed off by all parties and implemented. So why do we always hear news about this Article 140 then when we hear news about the CBI going forward with the project to delete the zeros? Coincidental? I think not..!

:tiphat:That might be it for today folks ... Be blessed ... RON

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6