Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Purchasing power

yota691

Purchasing power

Sunday 11 October 2020 7

Purchasing power

Yasser Al-Metwally 

The facts indicate that a sharp decline will occur in the purchasing power of citizens, and the reason is the continued fluctuation of oil prices, towards a decline and stability at a price that does not match what the budgets have been separated annually.

We warned over a little over a year ago that a severe financial crisis would plague the country, based on the decline in global oil prices, and this was accompanied soon after by the Corona pandemic, which has greatly affected oil prices and continues. Notice with me that the liquidity crisis related to the monthly salary distribution is continuing, and it will lead to the dislocation of the local market and will result in the stability and stability of exchange rates beyond any doubt.
We have repeatedly warned against relying on oil rents and the need to diversify sources of income by activating the productive sectors to absorb unemployment and reduce dependence on foreign importers in order to preserve foreign exchange, but the government has no choice but to borrow internally and externally, which will flood the country with indebtedness that has no consequences.
The strangest thing is that the executive and legislative bodies are involved in conflicts over borrowing without sitting down to find alternative solutions.
As for the dangerous reason in our expectation of the decline in purchasing power, it is summarized that the government is forced to go either to raise taxes in general or to reduce salaries and the Ministry of Finance is going ahead and pressing in this direction. The citizen is required to reveal the reality of the situation we have reached due to the wrong policies of the successive governments that left the treasury confused before the government. New.
So what is the solution?
Dedication is required to think about facing this ordeal, which can only be resolved by activating the productive sectors and allowing the private sector to take over this file and the state to devote itself to planning, and we previously expected that austerity is coming, and here I mean that the state prepares for the phase of declining purchasing power and fluctuating exchange rates, which seemed clear towards Reducing the value of the dinar as one of the indicators of declining purchasing power, and the Central Bank should pay attention to this phenomenon, which appeared to be accelerating without any remarkable action.
The UAE, with its economic strength and weak absorption capacity of funds, means that its revenue is greater than the proportions of its population. For some time, in order to avoid the effects of the Corona pandemic, it adopted a program of guidance to its citizens on the need to pressure expenditures and rationalize consumption, so what about our financial situation?
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 4

"The white reform paper presented by the Minister of Finance to improve the economic reality in Iraq focused on two very important aspects in order to apply it during the coming short period. 

Better then soon...

And they talking about this...10- Studying the current exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar and taking into consideration the requirements of financial and monetary stability and achieving the competitiveness of the Iraqi economy.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

- New CBI Governor 
- Justification to change the dinar exchange rate
- purchasing power
- financial inclusion 

- fighting corruption 

- talks about lower denomination notes 

- reforms

- white papers 

- agreement between Kurdistan and Baghdad 

Iraq is moving towards an open market economy.

GoRV

Go $1:1

Go RV

Edited by Laid Back
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, southbeach said:

Come RV.  Come RV, in Jesus name.

Amen, I’m calling my harvest in from the North,South, West & the East. The Good Lord Jesus knows I can’t be the steward he’s called me to be in my present financial condition! I believe I have sown my seed in good ground! I fully expect this blessing to bear exceedingly well, so that I can help a lot of hurting people! JMHO 🤠

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

On 10/11/2020 at 8:10 AM, yota691 said:

Purchasing power

Sunday 11 October 2020 7

Purchasing power

Yasser Al-Metwally 

The facts indicate that a sharp decline will occur in the purchasing power of citizens, and the reason is the continued fluctuation of oil prices, towards a decline and stability at a price that does not match what the budgets have been separated annually.

We warned over a little over a year ago that a severe financial crisis would plague the country, based on the decline in global oil prices, and this was accompanied soon after by the Corona pandemic, which has greatly affected oil prices and continues. Notice with me that the liquidity crisis related to the monthly salary distribution is continuing, and it will lead to the dislocation of the local market and will result in the stability and stability of exchange rates beyond any doubt.
We have repeatedly warned against relying on oil rents and the need to diversify sources of income by activating the productive sectors to absorb unemployment and reduce dependence on foreign importers in order to preserve foreign exchange, but the government has no choice but to borrow internally and externally, which will flood the country with indebtedness that has no consequences.
The strangest thing is that the executive and legislative bodies are involved in conflicts over borrowing without sitting down to find alternative solutions.
As for the dangerous reason in our expectation of the decline in purchasing power, it is summarized that the government is forced to go either to raise taxes in general or to reduce salaries and the Ministry of Finance is going ahead and pressing in this direction. The citizen is required to reveal the reality of the situation we have reached due to the wrong policies of the successive governments that left the treasury confused before the government. New.
So what is the solution?
Dedication is required to think about facing this ordeal, which can only be resolved by activating the productive sectors and allowing the private sector to take over this file and the state to devote itself to planning, and we previously expected that austerity is coming, and here I mean that the state prepares for the phase of declining purchasing power and fluctuating exchange rates, which seemed clear towards Reducing the value of the dinar as one of the indicators of declining purchasing power, and the Central Bank should pay attention to this phenomenon, which appeared to be accelerating without any remarkable action.
The UAE, with its economic strength and weak absorption capacity of funds, means that its revenue is greater than the proportions of its population. For some time, in order to avoid the effects of the Corona pandemic, it adopted a program of guidance to its citizens on the need to pressure expenditures and rationalize consumption, so what about our financial situation?

i just hope it isn't " talk only , no action ". I am really curious what they are going to do next. I really challenge them if they really dare to make the rv happen quietly suddenly surprisingly. omg this is iraq I am talking about. I think they got no balls to make it happen because  they have a lot of BS. come rv.