Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE UNHINGED LUNATIC LEFTISTS

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So all you Trump supporters need to know that according to the left you're 

nothing more than, "Maggots'".

We are also “Deplorables”, “Flyover people”, “Smelly Wal Mart People”. “Guns and Bible Belt People”,  “ Racists” and so many more.  The Left love to preach tolerance, diversity, inclusiveness, be against all hate, but only if you support their candidates.  If you don’t support the Left then name calling is ok.  Just ask Joe Biden, the “bring us all together, and healing Candidate, who called the President of The United States a “Clown” last week.    

• Upvote 7

love to preach tolerance, diversity, inclusiveness, be against all hate, but only if you support their candidates.

Doesn't this fit both parties??? What party doesn't preach these things then throw it all out the window if you disagree with them..

BTW I don't know if you are an AGGIE, but that was awesome seeing them take down FLA..

14 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

Doesn't this fit both parties??

To a degree but one Party preaches tolerance more than the other one and one party is far more vicious if you disagree with them.  That is my personal experience.  I won’t elaborate.  

I went to UT but my kids when to A&M. 

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

To a degree but one Party preaches tolerance more than the other one and one party is far more vicious if you disagree with them.  That is my personal experience.  I won’t elaborate.  

I went to UT but my kids when to A&M. 

While liberal members here are constantly saying that the right is as violent as their 

Lunatic cohorts on the left are, I still don't see Patriotic conservatives shooting 

down unarmed people in the streets while a hundred cops are around.  

Of course that is because they agree with this kind of behavior, even if their too 

cowardly to do it themselves. 

• Upvote 1

Trump Supporter Shot By Leftist Local News Bodyguard in Denver Has Been Identified

By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published October 11, 2020 at 12:21pm
123 Comments

1-650-600x368.jpg

The Trump supporter who was shot by a local news bodyguard in Denver on Saturday has been identified as veteran and cowboy hat designer Lee Keltner.

Keltner’s killer, Matt Dolloff, was a leftist activist who was working as a bodyguard for local station 9News.

The Denver Post interviewed Keltner in 2015. In the Q&A, he described his love of making people happy by creating hats, which he described as “wearable art.”

“I love creating new designs and making people happy when they get the hat that they have been searching for. When I put a hat on someone who has been looking for the perfect hat for some time, and the hat just fits right, and it looks right, and they know it’s finally right, they just light up. That’s the most rewarding part,” Keltner said.

He founded his hat company in 1994 after getting a job at a hat company. He said that it “gets in your blood and you get a passion for it. It’s an art, like painting, and I just kept doing it. I’m lucky that I’ve been able to make a living out of it for 21 years now.”

Antifa celebrated in the street at the news of a Trump supporter being shot.

A video of the ghastly murder celebration was captured by photographer Joseph A. Camp.“One less white f-cking supremacist! F-ck yeah! Right in the f-cking dome! F-ck yeah,” an extremist shouts in the shocking and horrific footage.

Joey Camp 2020 - Denver Protests 10/10/20

The Lunatic leftists and the DEMONIC possessed liberals are the greatest threat this Nation has faced since WW2. They need to be crushed out of existence with extreme prejudice.

However, it seems that Patriotic Americans have neither the fortitude nor passion to free this Nation from a people so evil that they celebrate a cold blooded murderer while the victim is still lying on the ground. 

At least I'll have the pleasure of knowing that Lunatic leftists and all DEMONIC possessed liberals will 

BURN IN HADES 

WHAT I'M VOTING FOR:

I am not voting for a man. I am voting for the principles for which this country has stood since its founding. I am voting for Constitutional government. I am voting for a strong and viable military. I am voting for a vibrant economy. I am voting for the right to keep and bear arms. I am voting for the freedom to worship. I am voting for a national recognition of the founding of our nation on Biblical principles. I am voting for the ability for anyone to rise above their circumstances and become successful. I am voting for my children and grandchildren to be able to choose their own path in life, including how and where their children are educated. I am voting for our borders to be open to everyone who enters under our law and closed to everyone who would circumvent or ignore the law. I am voting for the Electoral College to remain in place, so that a few heavily populated liberal centers do not control the elections. I am voting for a Supreme Court that interprets the Constitution rather than rewrites it. I am voting to teach history, with all its warts, not erase it or revise it. I am voting for the sanctity of life from conception to birth and after. Let’s all Make America Great Again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2