Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Difficulty access the sites..

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

This is crazy. I can pull the whole site up on my cell but my computer not so much. 

I Have Full Access From My IPad - But Only Partial Access From My IPhone For The Past 3 Days ! :blink:

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Are you using a different browser on your phone?

Nope, I only use Chrome. Which is why this issue is so confusing. At first I thought maybe Google was throttling you back because of all the Conservative responses, but that would affect my cell as well. 

My best guess is someone is attempting to hack DV. But that's just a trucker's thought. 

• Thanks 1

Okay people this worked for me. If you use Chrome then I would suggest you 

give it a try.

In Chrome
  1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More .
  3. Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
  4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
  5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
  6. Click Clear data.
cleardot.gif

• Thanks 1

Sorry everyone - I'll be sending an email out to everyone regarding the accessibility issue.

There was a server glitch - it was temporary, but anyone who visited during that time has some bad cookies on their computer.

Nothing to worry about, it's not harmful - just annoying.

The fix is simple - delete your browser cache and cookies. 

Unfortunately, that's going to sign you out of this and other websites, which might be annoying.

You can limit it to specific websites by following the instructions here (and here if you are using microsoft browser... whyyyyyyy would anyone do that?! Please stop.)

The alternative is to simply wait. It will resolve itself on it's own. Eventually.

Special message for VIP members - as long as you have a good, working email on file here, you aren't in danger of missing any of my messages.

The Post RV (RV Announcement) messages and instructions will come to your email, and you'll be directed to a different website that was/is not affected by this annoying situation.

:tiphat: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3