Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest polls

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

It could have been worse.....he could've grabbed her by the *** after the kiss.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

Ya know what, I no longer believe for a second that you and your Deep state coworkers believe the total crap you all keep posting. The evidence is incontrovertible and overwhelming that shows the kind of people the Bidens are. And still you all pretend to support such PATHETIC and immoral behavior. 

I DON'T BUY IT. 

So I'm giving you fair warning that this weekend I'll be posting a thread showing, in your own words,  what your real reason for posting what you do is. 

I know you. You even once told me how I freaked you out because it seemed so uncanny how well I understood you. There is no way in hell you would condone your father kissing your daughter like that.  

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

It could have been worse.....he could've grabbed her by the *** after the kiss.  :facepalm:

Donald Trump Rnc GIF by Election 2016 - Find & Share on GIPHY

GO RV, then BV

Let me explain the difference here. He's playing around and the second he puts his hands on her hips she begins to pull away. This indicates that she's used to Daddy playing games with her. 

Not really offensive, but I don't think those kinds of games should be public 

Whereas, Biden and his Granddaughter seemed to both be a little too into it. If the event with the Bidens happened under social workers supervision Biden would have been restricted from seeing his Granddaughter. 

31 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Donald Trump Rnc GIF by Election 2016 - Find & Share on GIPHY

GO RV, then BV

Well you know Shabs The Donald thinks his daughter is HOT! As a matter of fact he would date her if it wasn’t for one small problem.............

Yeah that ain’t creepy at all...........🤮

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Ya know what, I no longer believe for a second that you and your Deep state coworkers believe the total crap you all keep posting. The evidence is incontrovertible and overwhelming that shows the kind of people the Bidens are. And still you all pretend to support such PATHETIC and immoral behavior. 

I DON'T BUY IT. 

So I'm giving you fair warning that this weekend I'll be posting a thread showing, in your own words,  what your real reason for posting what you do is. 

I know you. You even once told me how I freaked you out because it seemed so uncanny how well I understood you. There is no way in hell you would condone your father kissing your daughter like that.  

And I don't condone Donald for doing it either.....but you do.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

In addition to the bias of poll takers, this is another reason why 2020 presidential polls are innacurate.  An excellent 3 minute explanation that jives with well known facts.   (sorry, I couldn't get this to embed, but right click on the link to open it in a new tab and then click play)

https://video.foxnews.com/v/video-embed.html?video_id=6203849305001

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

As of 10/21/20

Battleground States

These states could reasonably be won by either candidate.

Arizona

Candidates Latest polls Spread
Donald Trump 46.3  
Joe Biden 49.5 +3.2
Poll last updated on 10/21/20

2016 Final Results: Trump Won

Donald Trump

49.0%
Hillarious Clinton45.5%

Florida

Donald Trump 46.8  
Joe Biden 48.9 +2.1

Donald Trump

49.0%
Hillarious Clinton47.8%

Georgia

Donald Trump 46.3  
Joe Biden 47.5 +1.2
Poll last updated on 10/20/20

Donald Trump

51.0%
Hillarious Clinton45.9%

Iowa

Donald Trump 46.4  
Joe Biden 47.2 +0.8

Donald Trump

51.7%
Hillarious Clinton42.2%

Maine

Donald Trump 39.5  
Joe Biden 50.5 +11.0
Poll last updated on 10/15/20

2016 Final Results: Clinton Won

Donald Trump45.0%
Hillarious Clinton

48.0%

Michigan

Donald Trump 42.6  
Joe Biden 50.4 +7.8

Donald Trump

47.6%
Hillarious Clinton47.4%

Minnesota

Donald Trump 41.5  
Joe Biden 47.8 +6.3

Donald Trump45.3%
Hillarious Clinton

46.9%

Nevada

Donald Trump 43.8  
Joe Biden 49.0 +5.2
Poll last updated on 10/13/20

Donald Trump45.5%
Hillarious Clinton

47.9%

New Hampshire

Donald Trump 42.4  
Joe Biden 53.4 +11.0
Poll last updated on 10/14/20

Donald Trump47.2%
Hillarious Clinton

47.6%

New Mexico

Donald Trump 39.0  
Joe Biden 53.5 +14.5

Donald Trump40.0%
Hillarious Clinton

48.3%

North Carolina

Donald Trump 46.5  
Joe Biden 48.8 +2.3

Donald Trump

50.5%
Hillarious Clinton46.8%

Ohio

Donald Trump 46.8 +0.6
Joe Biden 46.2  

Donald Trump

51.8%
Hillarious Clinton43.7%

Pennsylvania

Donald Trump 44.6  
Joe Biden 49.5 +4.9

Donald Trump

48.6%
Hillarious Clinton47.9%

Texas

Donald Trump 49.5 +4.0
Joe Biden 45.5  
Poll last updated on 10/19/20

Donald Trump

52.5%
Hillarious Clinton43.5%

Virginia

Donald Trump 40.3  
Joe Biden 51.7 +11.4

Donald Trump44.8%
Hillarious Clinton

50.2%

Wisconsin

Donald Trump 44.7  
Joe Biden 49.3 +4.6

Donald Trump

47.8%
Hillarious Clinton47.0%
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

And I don't condone Donald for doing it either.....but you do.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

First, I don't condone ANYTHING of the sort. 

Second, you seem to be condoning Biden's very promiscuous kissing his granddaughter. Not to mention condoning his enabling of Hunters drug abuse and raping and toucher of children. 

However, I know you don't condone those things, but must follow the boss's instructions. 

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

First, I don't condone ANYTHING of the sort. 

Second, you seem to be condoning Biden's very promiscuous kissing his granddaughter. Not to mention condoning his enabling of Hunters drug abuse and raping and toucher of children. 

However, I know you don't condone those things, but must follow the boss's instructions. 

Ahh...why don't you enlighten me to who you think my "boss" is, all seeing trucker dude.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

New polls released after the Thursday debate between President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden show who Americans think won the final showdown before the Nov. 3 election.

The 90-minute presidential debate covered several topics — including the environment, the coronavirus pandemic, immigration and race. Moderated by NBC News journalist Kristen Welker, the final debate contained fewer interruptions than the first debate and stricter rules on speaking time.

A CNN poll of debate watchers found Biden came out on top.

Fifty-three percent of voters said Biden won compared to 39% who said Trump, according to the CNN Instant Poll of 585 registered voters immediately after the debate. The survey has a margin of error of plus or minus 5.7 percentage points.

Fifty-five percent of debate watchers said Trump’s performance concerned them about how he would handle the presidency compared to 41% who said the same about Biden.

The CNN poll found the debate didn’t change how Americans will vote.

Fifty-five percent of respondents had a favorable view of Biden before the debate, with 56% saying the same after, CNN reported. Forty-two percent said they had a favorable view of Trump before the debate and 41% said the same after.

Preliminary results from Data for Progress also found Biden won the debate. Fifty-two percent thought Biden won compared to 41% who said the same of Trump.

A US Politics Poll of 722 likely voters found 52% also said Biden came out on top while 39% said Trump won and 9% said it was a tie.

A YouGov poll of 491 registered voters on Oct. 22 found 54% thought Biden won and 35% thought the same of Trump.

GOP pollster Frank Luntz told CNBC that he thought Trump won the debate but Biden “won the war.”

“You got to give Trump a minor victory because he’ll bring some [undecided] voters home, and it’ll close the race a little bit. But in the end, I think Joe Biden won the war,” Luntz said.

Less than two weeks until Election Day, Trump is lagging behind Biden in national polls. FiveThirtyEight has Biden at 52.1% and Trump at 42.2% nationally.

RealClearPolitics’ average has Biden at 50.7% and Trump at 42.8%

https://www.yahoo.com/news/won-presidential-debate-polls-show-130926557.html

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

As of 10/23 not much change.

Battleground States

These states could reasonably be won by either candidate.

Arizona

Donald Trump 46.4  
Joe Biden 48.8 +2.4
Poll last updated on 10/23/20

Donald Trump

49.0%
Hillarious Clinton45.5%

Florida

Donald Trump 47.1  
Joe Biden 48.6 +1.5

Donald Trump

49.0%
Hillarious Clinton47.8%

Georgia

Donald Trump 46.4  
Joe Biden 47.2 +0.8

Donald Trump

51.0%
Hillarious Clinton45.9%

Iowa

Donald Trump 46.4  
Joe Biden 47.2 +0.8

Donald Trump

51.7%
Hillarious Clinton42.2%

Maine

Donald Trump 39.5  
Joe Biden 50.5 +11.0

Donald Trump45.0%
Hillarious Clinton

48.0%

Michigan

Donald Trump 42.6  
Joe Biden 50.4 +7.8

Donald Trump

47.6%
Hillarious Clinton47.4%

Minnesota

Donald Trump 42.0  
Joe Biden 48.0 +6.0
Poll last updated on 10/22/20

Donald Trump45.3%
Hillarious Clinton

46.9%

Nevada

Donald Trump 43.8  
Joe Biden 49.0 +5.2

Donald Trump45.5%
Hillarious Clinton

47.9%

New Hampshire

Donald Trump 42.4  
Joe Biden 53.4 +11.0
Poll last updated on 10/14/20

Donald Trump47.2%
Hillarious Clinton

47.6%

New Mexico

Donald Trump 39.0  
Joe Biden 53.5 +14.5

Donald Trump40.0%
Hillarious Clinton

48.3%

North Carolina

Donald Trump 47.7  
Joe Biden 49.2 +1.5

Donald Trump

50.5%
Hillarious Clinton46.8%

Ohio

Donald Trump 46.8 +0.6
Joe Biden 46.2  

Donald Trump

51.8%
Hillarious Clinton43.7%

Pennsylvania

Donald Trump 44.5  
Joe Biden 49.6 +5.1

Donald Trump

48.6%
Hillarious Clinton47.9%

Texas

Donald Trump 49.5 +4.0
Joe Biden 45.5  
Poll last updated on 10/19/20

Donald Trump

52.5%
Hillarious Clinton43.5%

Virginia

Donald Trump 40.3  
Joe Biden 51.7 +11.4
Poll last updated on 10/22/20

Donald Trump44.8%
Hillarious Clinton

50.2%

Wisconsin

Donald Trump 44.7  
Joe Biden 49.3 +4.6

Donald Trump

47.8%
Hillarious Clinton47.0%
  • Confused 1

About my map… updated 10.21.2020. 
By Kevin McCullough 

image.jpeg.0d075c93abb66121c07092dd2959e59b.jpeg

There will no doubt be more than a few questions about why I feel so strongly that President Trump will win an honest and potentially overwhelming victory on 11/3.

In the release of this my third map of the 2020 election cycle, there will be some changes that are noteworthy.

But let me preface all of these by saying this. According to those who work in the internal polling operations of BOTH campaigns, people are saying the identical things. The Biden people “believe” that “every state is in play.” They believe Texas, Florida, and even Kansas are possibilities for the former Vice President. The Trump people tell me that California and New York while they certainly appear to be outside the margin of error for most polls, are closer than they “should” be.

It strikes me too that those states don’t need to be “won” for Trump’s aggressive campaign to have been worth it. California and New York could contribute 10-12 congressional seats of the 17 or so needed to retake the house, mix in the possibility of 3-4 from New Jersey and you’re starting to get very close.

Unlike any election in the modern era, turnout will matter more for this election than ever before. Advantage in new voter registration (especially in battleground states) appears to advantage Trump.

That Biden has gone underground this entire week, while #HuntersLaptop continues to be discussed, and now the attempt to squelch the discovery of it by the establishment media and big tech has only added to the effectiveness of the Trump narrative that “he’s the one fighting for you, so they are coming for him.”

A couple of final notes. We will release another map a week from today, and another one on the day of the election. Our final “prediction” will come in that final election day map. There will only be red or blue on that map. This one and the next will show shades to indicate momentum or strength.

On that note, on this map, please note that if he holds only the dark red we’ve selected here, the President wins. You will note that only the dark red also drops a state he won in 2016. And even if he drops Pennsylvania–which we have as a dark red currently, he could still win with a pick up in Michigan OR Arizona individually, or by picking off Nevada/Minnesota/New Hampshire in multiple combinations.

We will have more to say about election night combinations next week. There are NUMEROUS options to discuss, but if he takes the map as straight red vs. blue today he racks up more states, more electoral college delegates, and likely wins the popular vote. 14 days left.

• Thanks 3

Just now, Pepperina said:

About my map… updated 10.21.2020. 
By Kevin McCullough 

image.jpeg.0d075c93abb66121c07092dd2959e59b.jpeg

There will no doubt be more than a few questions about why I feel so strongly that President Trump will win an honest and potentially overwhelming victory on 11/3.

In the release of this my third map of the 2020 election cycle, there will be some changes that are noteworthy.

But let me preface all of these by saying this. According to those who work in the internal polling operations of BOTH campaigns, people are saying the identical things. The Biden people “believe” that “every state is in play.” They believe Texas, Florida, and even Kansas are possibilities for the former Vice President. The Trump people tell me that California and New York while they certainly appear to be outside the margin of error for most polls, are closer than they “should” be.

It strikes me too that those states don’t need to be “won” for Trump’s aggressive campaign to have been worth it. California and New York could contribute 10-12 congressional seats of the 17 or so needed to retake the house, mix in the possibility of 3-4 from New Jersey and you’re starting to get very close.

Unlike any election in the modern era, turnout will matter more for this election than ever before. Advantage in new voter registration (especially in battleground states) appears to advantage Trump.

That Biden has gone underground this entire week, while #HuntersLaptop continues to be discussed, and now the attempt to squelch the discovery of it by the establishment media and big tech has only added to the effectiveness of the Trump narrative that “he’s the one fighting for you, so they are coming for him.”

A couple of final notes. We will release another map a week from today, and another one on the day of the election. Our final “prediction” will come in that final election day map. There will only be red or blue on that map. This one and the next will show shades to indicate momentum or strength.

On that note, on this map, please note that if he holds only the dark red we’ve selected here, the President wins. You will note that only the dark red also drops a state he won in 2016. And even if he drops Pennsylvania–which we have as a dark red currently, he could still win with a pick up in Michigan OR Arizona individually, or by picking off Nevada/Minnesota/New Hampshire in multiple combinations.

We will have more to say about election night combinations next week. There are NUMEROUS options to discuss, but if he takes the map as straight red vs. blue today he racks up more states, more electoral college delegates, and likely wins the popular vote. 14 days left.

Thanks that was a very good post..

• Confused 1