Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Justifications For Changing The "Iraqi Dinar" Exchange Rate

DinarThug

Israeli media: Israel and Bahrain will sign an interim diplomatic agreement

image.jpeg.e26f8f392372f7d0731c05108e636df0.jpeg

17th October, 2020

Israeli media reported on Saturday that Israel and Bahrain are expected to sign, on Sunday, a joint interim agreement on "establishing peace and diplomatic relations."

According to the Israeli "Wahh" website, Israeli and Bahraini officials will sign the declaration in Manama, under the auspices of the US Secretary of Finance, Steve Mnuchin, and the White House envoy, Avi Berkovitch, and among what the declaration will cover is "establishing full diplomatic relations and opening embassies." 

Israeli officials pointed out that "the joint declaration is on two pages and will be a kind of interim agreement. It will also be phased between the declaration of normalization that was signed at the White House on September 15, and the signing of a comprehensive agreement."

According to the Israeli website, "It will be written in the joint declaration that the two parties will not carry out hostile acts against each other, and will work to prevent hostile acts by a third party," and the declaration will stress that "both parties are committed to coexistence and a culture of peace." Civil aviation, tourism, trade, science and technology, environmental quality, communications and mail, health, agriculture, water, energy and judicial cooperation.”

According to the site, “the representatives of Bahrain are the ones who requested to sign at this stage an interim agreement in the form of a joint declaration, Not a complete deal. The reason for this is internal criticism in the Kingdom against normalization with Israel and the desire to progress gradually more than the Emirates.” The site pointed out that Israel agreed to the Bahraini request.  Representatives of the UAE, Bahrain and Israel signed a peace agreement in mid-September, under the auspices of US President Donald Trump.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Israeli media: Israel and Bahrain will sign an interim diplomatic agreement

I know that the sarcasm is about to spew forth like a volcanic flood, which is not what I am wanting. But after reading this whole article that you posted I have a serious question

You created this thread about changing the rate of the dinar, so how is it that this article about a peace agreement is relevant to the rate of the dinar? 

I only ask because I  am VERY INTERESTED in anything Peace related in the Middle East and were I not browsing around I might have missed this article. Could you, maybe start another thread just about the peace agreements happening in the Middle East. 

• Like 1

The dollar exchange rate in Iraq jumped to 129 thousand dinars per 100 dollars

17:23 - 10/17/2020
%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1-696x435.j

The information / Baghdad ..

The exchange rate of the dollar in exchange offices in Iraq reached one thousand two hundred and ninety dinars against one dollar, or about one hundred twenty-nine thousand for one hundred dollars.

According to the data of the Central Bank of Iraq, the official daily price is one thousand one hundred and ninety dinars per dollar, that is, about one hundred and nineteen thousand per hundred dollars.

It is noteworthy that economists always confirm that the foggy Iraqi scene is a major reason for the high exchange rate of the dollar, especially in light of the cycle of crises afflicting Iraq. 25 S

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

The dollar exchange rate in Iraq jumped to 129 thousand dinars per 100 dollars

17:23 - 10/17/2020
%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1-696x435.j

The information / Baghdad ..

The exchange rate of the dollar in exchange offices in Iraq reached one thousand two hundred and ninety dinars against one dollar, or about one hundred twenty-nine thousand for one hundred dollars.

According to the data of the Central Bank of Iraq, the official daily price is one thousand one hundred and ninety dinars per dollar, that is, about one hundred and nineteen thousand per hundred dollars.

It is noteworthy that economists always confirm that the foggy Iraqi scene is a major reason for the high exchange rate of the dollar, especially in light of the cycle of crises afflicting Iraq. 25 S

IQD volatility is increasing🤞🤞🤞

• Like 4

13 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You created this thread about changing the rate of the dinar,

so how is it that this article about a peace agreement is relevant to the rate of the dinar?

The Short Answer Is That It Probably Isn’t ! :o 

:lmao:  :lmao: 

The Longer Answer (Peace In The Region Benefitting The Dinar Not Withstanding - And Not Saying That Sarcastically) Is That I Had Already Started A New ‘Economically Related’ Thread During The Previous Page Of This Thread - Which I Had Thought Was Perhaps Winding Down ! ;) 

However, Even Though I Only Have Two Active Threads Going At The Moment - Several People Kept Adding To This Thread And Kept It Going ! B) 

Special Shout Out To Bro 6ly Who Has Been Slaying It Lately ! :mexican:

I Made That Post At The Top Of The Page Which Ur Referring To As I Was Running Out The Door Early This Morning (West Coast Time) - As It Related To All Of The Iranian Economic Articles Preceding It On The Previous Page...

B)  B)  B) 

And Fyi - (Don’t Worry - It’s A Punchline) As It Relates To How U ‘Somehow’ Might’ve Missed It While Browsing...

All CNN Threads (Or In This Case Both) - Are ‘Must Read DV’ ! :rolleyes: 

:D  :D  :D  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

5 hours ago, DinarThug said:

The Longer Answer (Peace In The Region Benefitting The Dinar Not Withstanding - And Not Saying That Sarcastically) Is That I Had Already Started A New ‘Economically Related’ Thread During The Previous Page Of This Thread - Which I Had Thought Was Perhaps Winding Down ! ;) 

However, Even Though I Only Have Two Active Threads Going At The Moment - Several People Kept Adding To This Thread And Kept It Going ! B) 

I Made That Post At The Top Of The Page Which Ur Referring To As I Was Running Out The Door Early This Morning (West Coast Time) - As It Related To All Of The Iranian Economic Articles Preceding It On The Previous Page...

B)  B)  B) 

And Fyi - (Don’t Worry - It’s A Punchline) As It Relates To How U ‘Somehow’ Might’ve Missed It While Browsing...

Long answer for you...😘

• Haha 6

11 hours ago, DinarThug said:

B)  B)  B) 

Thanks for the honest reply, I fully understand now. 

But I also would like to ask a favor of you, you say you only have two threads on DV,

I would love for you to start a third one just about Middle East Peace. I do read your news articles and find them quite intelligent. I would do this myself but I really don't have the time and I don't know the news sources like you and others do. 

Again, Thanks for all the news support you bring to DV. :tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2