Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Night Opinions @ 11:50 PM CDT - 10/02/2020

ronscarpa

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Pimpy  There's a difference between lowering the exchange rate and devaluing the dinar Lowering the exchange rate benefits us.  Devaluing the currency is bad for us.  So if they devalued their currency on the exchange side that means you would get more dinar for your dollar.  In other words if they devalued the dinar instead of getting 1190 dinars for every one dollar you might get something like 2000 dinars.  That's because it's cheaper to buy.  Make sure you don't mix them up...exchange rate lowering - good.  Dinar devaluing - bad.

*** Frank26  ..the reason we don't have the new exchange rate...is because of Iran and anything associated with Iran...

*** Bruce   [from yesterday] What we’re hearing is very encouraging and yes today is the first day of the new fiscal year – first day of the 4th quarter of the calendar year and it is the first day where we have the Quantum Financial System completely autonomous  apart from the SWIFT System...Now – Iraq...was to put out their new international rate on the Iraqi Dinar – We got that information yesterday that it yes in fact had happened - that was out...Now we also heard there was an international rate established that even in country – in... Iraq – was even a little higher than what Shabibi predicted the Dinar could support in US dollars  - so that was encouraging...

*** Kaperoni   [Q? So if it’s a LOP, my 3,500,000 Dinar is worthless.]  No, if they were to LOP it would be a neutral event. No loss, no gain. And the dinar can always appreciate thereafter.

*** Mnt Goat  Article: "PLANNING ACKNOWLEDGES THE "FAILURE" OF ITS STRATEGY TO support THE PRIVATE SECTOR"   can’t support the private sector because in Iraq alone there is no private sector, get it? The private sector comes from outside investors coming into Iraq with there money to invest in shopping malls, restaurants, shops, manufacturing, etc. These investors do want to come in without an easy, non-corrupt way to transfer capital and profits in and out of Iraq. Currently they can not do this for fear of it being stolen and disappearing. Also there are still laws from the Saddam period that prohibit land ownership etc., that must change. Iraq must get with the 21st century...

:tiphat:That's all for today folks ... be blessed ... RON

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

Ron, the way Pimpy explained it, lowering the exchange rate of the currency and devaluing the currency is the same thing. Both place the IQD further from the 1-1 ratio we are praying for. I don't want it to go from 1129 -1 to 2000 IQD - 1 USD. Again we need 1 IQD - 1 USD, or 3 IQD - 1 USD.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Ron, the way Pimpy explained it, lowering the exchange rate of the currency and devaluing the currency is the same thing. Both place the IQD further from the 1-1 ratio we are praying for. I don't want it to go from 1129 -1 to 2000 IQD - 1 USD. Again we need 1 IQD - 1 USD, or 3 IQD - 1 USD.

Kevin, I don't read it like that. When he refers to lowering the exchange rate I believe he is saying as an example - going from 1190 to 1000 or 500 - and he refers to that as good. Where he refers as a devalue as going to 2000 (increasing the exchange rate), and says that's bad. Yes, we want a 1.IQD to 1.USD which is an increase in value (exchange rate lowered from 1190 to 1). Have a great day my friend - New York Ron

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Kevin, I don't read it like that. When he refers to lowering the exchange rate I believe he is saying as an example - going from 1190 to 1000 or 500 - and he refers to that as good. Where he refers as a devalue as going to 2000 (increasing the exchange rate), and says that's bad. Yes, we want a 1.IQD to 1.USD which is an increase in value (exchange rate lowered from 1190 to 1). Have a great day my friend - New York Ron

I agree with that scenario . I must have misunderstood something. I had a challenging day yesterday . I saw that ... New York Ron :D

• Like 2