Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRUMP'S TEST POSITIVE FOR COVID-19

32 minutes ago, boosterbglee said:

Maybe this thread should be renamed .....

The Comedy Club😂

I like that... It is funny reading comments... I just wish everyone could lighten up and enjoy it instead of taking everything personal... Sometimes it's like being in middle school with the clicks, the whining and the name calling... JMHO

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

This thread alone gives people updates on Trump and his condition.....I call that value added.  You're simply doing what every other Trump supporter on this site does, lower yourself to personal attack mode.  Sorry you've fallen into the same trap as all the others.  Focus on the issues at hand, that being Trump's health and wellness, as well as those detailed to take care of him, health and security wise.  

GO RV, then BV

I resemble that remark!  You're a doo doo head  and I'll be waiting for you at the swing set after school. Lol Just kidding.

I'm a Trump supporter but he makes it hard because he just can't shut his trap. 

Keep up the good fight Shabs. I get great entertainment out of these threads. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Johnny Dinar said:

Donald Trump Jr. "wants to stage an intervention" because he thinks his dad's "acting crazy"

President Donald Trump's hospital joyride and his manic Monday-morning tweets aren't just being panned by political pundits — they're also reportedly freaking out some in the president's own family.

According to Vanity Fair's Gabriel Sherman, the president's eldest son has been alarmed by his behavior over the past couple of days, in which he's been desperate to project strength while being hospitalized at Walter Reed Memorial Hostpital.

"Don Jr. has said he wants to stage an intervention, but Jared and Ivanka keep telling Trump how great he's doing," one source tells Sherman. "Don said, 'I'm not going to be the only one to tell him he's acting crazy.'"

However, even Jared and Ivanka reportedly agreed with Donald Jr. that the president's Monday morning all-caps tweet storms — which included messages such as "SPACE FORCE. VOTE!" — went way over the edge.

"They're all worried," said one source. "They've tried to get him to stop tweeting."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-jr-wants-stage-163913470.html

Love the anonymous unnamed sources...can you say MSM.....    CL

"According to sources, Don Jr. has told friends that he tried lobbying Ivanka Trump, Eric Trump, and Jared Kushner"

"the source added. "

"According to a Trump family friend, "

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Love him or hate him, this is some of the best advice I have ever heard. 

Don't be a COWARD 

Yeah, what Trump said/insinuated......leave your responsibility at home, check your mask at the door, kiss grandma and grandpa every chance you get, before it's too late.....don't let this virus run your life or that of your innocent loved ones.  <_<

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2

ABC News

'A slap in the face': Families of COVID-19 victims slam president's downplaying of his diagnosis

IVAN PEREIRA
Mon, October 5, 2020, 11:04 PM EDT

Hours before he was released from a hospital stay for his coronavirus diagnosis Monday, President Trump tweeted his thoughts on the pandemic that's killed over 210,000 Americans, saying, "Don't be afraid."

On Twitter, supporters of the president praised his strength and hailed his message, calling him "Our beloved President" and "BEST PRESIDENT EVER!"

But for scores of families who've lost loved ones to the disease, as well as first responders and other advocates, the response was far different. Many of them slammed the president's cavalier sentiment and warned that it could make the situation worse.

Brian Walter, a New York City transit worker who lost his father to the virus, told ABC News in a statement that Trump's advice to people not to fear the coronavirus "hurts."

MORE: Trump returning to White House after saying he 'learned' about COVID-19 by having it

"It makes me worry for all the families who will still experience the loss of a loved one because our president refuses to take this pandemic seriously," he said.

PHOTO: Empty chairs who represent a fraction of the more than 200,000 lives lost due to COVID-19, are seen during the National COVID-19 Remembrance, at The Ellipse outside the South side of the White House, Oct. 4, 2020, in Washington. (Jose Luis Magana/AP)
PHOTO: Empty chairs who represent a fraction of the more than 200,000 lives lost due to COVID-19, are seen during the National COVID-19 Remembrance, at The Ellipse outside the South side of the White House, Oct. 4, 2020, in Washington. (Jose Luis Magana/AP)

Walter is a member of the survivor network and advocacy group COVID Survivors for Change, which has been documenting the toll the pandemic has left on millions of Americans. On Sunday, the group installed 20,000 empty chairs on the lawn across from the White House to symbolize the nation's COVID-19 deaths.

Chris Kocher, executive director of COVID Survivors for Change, said in a statement that he was taken aback by Trump's tweet, given that he had the best health care and treatment in the world -- a luxury that most coronavirus patients don't have.

MORE: All the president's medicine: How doctors are treating Donald Trump

Trump's doctors told the press that he was given several medications including an antibody cocktail, remdesivir and steroids.

"For the long haulers living with symptoms of COVID-19 for months on end, this virus is terrifying. Trump doesn’t care, and he still doesn’t get what families are going through," Kocher said in a statement.

Susan R. Bailey, the president of the American Medical Association, urged Americans to keep heeding warnings from doctors and health experts.

"We know vigilance is the best response to the COVID-19 pandemic because this virus doesn't feed on fear; it feeds on complacency," she said in a statement.

Liza Billings, a New York City nurse who lost her brother to the pandemic and is also member of COVID Survivors for Change, criticized Trump's take on the virus.

"I watched as medical teams fought like hell to save patients from COVID-19. All too often, this deadly and ferocious virus won," she said in a statement to ABC News.

PHOTO: President Donald Trump stands on the balcony outside of the Blue Room as returns to the White House, Oct. 5, 2020, after leaving Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, in Bethesda, Md. (Alex Brandon/AP)
PHOTO: President Donald Trump stands on the balcony outside of the Blue Room as returns to the White House, Oct. 5, 2020, after leaving Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, in Bethesda, Md. (Alex Brandon/AP)

Billings called Trump's message not to fear the virus a "slap in the face to all of those who lost a loved one to COVID-19, as well as all of us who put our lives on the line to save others."

"It’s a callous and dangerous remark that will do nothing to stop this horrifying pandemic, and may even make it worse," she said.

MORE: Kristin Urquiza, daughter who lost father to COVID-19, blames Trump in emotional DNC speech

Among the more prominent voices speaking out was Kristin Urquiza, the Arizona woman who appeared at the Democratic National Convention and blamed Trump's rhetoric for her father's coronavirus-related death. Urquiza quote-tweeted the president's message saying, "At this point, the only thing we should be afraid of is you."

In a statement to ABC News sent later Monday evening, Urquiza said Trump is preoccupied with looking strong instead of focusing on helping the nation through the crisis.

"It’s more clear than ever before that Trump cares about no one but himself," she said.

While not referring to the president's tweet directly, former Vice President Joe Biden told a crowd in Miami that the president should listen to the scientists and medical experts about the dangers of the pandemic.

He noted that since the president was diagnosed with COVID-19 on Friday, more than 100,000 more Americans have contracted the virus.

"I hope the president’s recovery is swift and successful," Biden said, "but our nation's COVID crisis is far, far from over."

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/slap-face-families-covid-19-030443232.html

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1

Doesn't matter Shabs. If they have access and anyone dies from the cure, Trumps's fault. If they can't get the same drugs and they die, trump's fault. Catch 22 for the Trumpster. Lying MSM will make sure of that because it is time to MAKE AMERICA COMMUNIST and this may be the ONLY chance they get during this election. Because if Trump wins again he will shut this shiite down.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Doesn't matter Shabs. If they have access and anyone dies from the cure, Trumps's fault. If they can't get the same drugs and they die, trump's fault. Catch 22 for the Trumpster. Lying MSM will make sure of that because it is time to MAKE AMERICA COMMUNIST and this may be the ONLY chance they get during this election. Because if Trump wins again he will shut this shiite down.

It's apparent and critical that the pOTUS get the best of treatment, everybody knows that.  The problem is, not every American will be privy to the same treatment, therefore the current pOTUS should not be underplaying this virus, as he will only cost us more lives than he already has....His current actions will not bring voters to his side, it only energizes his base.  You say "MAKE AMERICA COMMUNIST", yet Trump is the one pushing us toward an authoritarian nation....For example:  You against free speech, fr8dawg?....How about freedom of religion, you against that like some of the Trump fans on this site appear to be?  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Yeah, what Trump said/insinuated......leave your responsibility at home, check your mask at the door, kiss grandma and grandpa every chance you get, before it's too late.....don't let this virus run your life or that of your innocent loved ones.  <_<

GO RV, then BV 

This and the story below. 

Like I said, I know Propaganda when I see it.  

EVERYONE IS FOLLOWING A FALSE PROPHET. 

You and the minions of Demonic leftists. 

And the rest are following their own lust for revenge. 

No one will win this fight. 

• Confused 1

I'm ALL for free speech and freedom of religion. It's your side Shabs who want to pack the court and allow statehood to DC and PR so they can control the Senate. And once these power hungry communist fools (God forbid) ever get that power you will have egg all over your face with this BS about speech and religion. It's lib CEOs like Zuckerburg, Bezos and the guy from twitter who are stifling free speech by censoring ANYTHING they do not agree with. Constitution or communist manifesto, hmmm, I know which I choose.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

Wow we’re going to have to start calling you Shifty Shabbs , you’re getting to be like Shifty Schiff with how you twist, contort and paraphrase 

anything the POTUS says !!!

He did not say or insinuate anything you said above !!!

your Hate for him has your brain wired to hear what you want to hear .

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Shelley said:

Wow we’re going to have to start calling you Shifty Shabbs , you’re getting to be like Shifty Schiff with how you twist, contort and paraphrase 

anything the POTUS says !!!

He did not say or insinuate anything you said above !!!

your Hate for him has your brain wired to hear what you want to hear .

Ehh...name calling is no surprise, it's what you Trump lovers do.

GO RV, then BV 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1