Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wedesday Midnight Opinions @ CDT - 9/30/2020

ronscarpa

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Mnt Goat  Article:  "MAZHAR MUHAMMAD SALEH: THE GOVERNMENT CONCLUDED NEARLY 19,000 CONTRACTING CONTRACTS WORTH $ 100 BILLION"  So how will they transfer funds effectively to support all these projects? Good question if they don’t have a tradable/international currency.

*** Bruce ...we do know that in Iraq – in a 20 mile zone – between the Iranian border and Iraq – in that zone – in North Kurdistan – we know that there were about 2800 people arrested in a day’s period of time by sunset yesterday - Taken in custody – and that cleared the way I believe for traffic to be proper between Iran and Iraq on the Norther Border...and then also we’ve heard that Kurdistan is saying that they’re open for business – Internationally – that’s significant...

*** Footforward ...It's still my opinion that Trump would like to get this done before the election. We may potentially be waiting on a peace deal involving the US , Israel and Iraq ...I'm watching Iran and expecting another SIGNIFICANT strike.

*** Adam Montana   ...Dinar is still looking very positive, and everything I talked about last week just keeps building on itself and more good stuff is adding to the pile of "amazing" potential for a *soon* RV... Go Iraq, GO RVVV!!! Taken from another site that follows Adam's Opinions and posts snippets from them. Read Adam's whole chat Adam Montana Weekly 30 September 2020

*** Pimpy  ...try not to get overly emotional with any news that any of us are reporting.  It's speculative...It's only my opinion that the talk of a rate change, if it's going to happen, it's going happen in the 2021 budget.  If it happens sooner then great.  There's no indication that that's happening.  So far all we know about the 2020 budget is it's covering salaries as well as the operation expense and nothing more.  We are aware that the reform papers do have the exchange rate chat in there but we don't know what that means.  Hopefully we will find out soon.

:tiphat:That's all for today...Ron

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5